- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will have graphic content. Send the little 'uns to bed.

This chapter was co-written. So, yeah . . . I'm not apologizing for the reference. 

TheChoreographer: We're not getting enough reviews! We're gonna need to combine!

Silent-One: We're gonna combine?

Reviewers: They're gonna combine?!

Lurkers: THEY'RE GONNA COMBINE?!

TheChoreographer & Silent-One: Ultimate combination! SILENT CHOREOGRAPHER!

Naomi arrived home, sweeping her hair from her face. She had rationalized that, yes, she didn't deserve Lorelei, but Lucy had told her that she was a sexual match for the gorgeous redhead. That was what she would have to focus on. 

As she stepped into the house, a massive red stain on the floor greeted her. However, Naomi would not be chiding Lorelei for her carelessness with her drinks this time. She had given up. 

Naomi ascended the stairs, trying to push all of her hair out of her face- and consistently undoing that work by twiddling with her green streak nervously. This was her last shot, and she felt the pressure to please Lorelei. Even if it meant she wouldn't derive any pleasure herself this time, she had to do give Lorelei the orgasm she'd been waiting a week for. 

Then, before she reached the top of the stairs, she met Lorelei's eyes and whimpered. The beautiful, pale redhead was wearing a black leather corset, a pair of knee-high boots . . . and little else. 

*** *** ***

Gloria was woken first by a dull buzzing of arousal. This was later added to by a tightness in her chest, a stiffness in her legs, a fluttering in her stomach, and a mild vibration in her throat. Then she heard Lorelei's voice, humming a merry tune. Then her vision returned, and she was eye level with Lorelei, who was smiling directly at her. 

Gloria tried to speak up, but couldn't feel her mouth move- couldn't speak. Had Lorelei taped her mouth shut? 

Then, she felt herself shift sideways- and Lorelei did the same. In the corner of her vision, she could recognize the edge of a mirror. 

Gloria realized, with increasing horror, that she was simply an observer in Lorelei's body, seeing what she saw, hearing what she heard, feeling what she felt. Given that Lorelei wasn't gloating or reacting, Gloria felt safe in her assumption that the redheaded terror had no idea what was going on. 

It was then that she felt a gentle pressure under her tongue- the faint, gentle pressure of what had to be her own body. If she could just get Naomi to french her . . .

Gloria stopped that train of thought, repulsed. She was thinking of what amounted to incest. And then it grew worse. Lorelei's ears picked up the sound of the door opening, and confidently strode out of the bathroom. Gloria was slowly overwhelmed with building arousal, and prayed that this was just how Lorelei always felt around Naomi. 

Gloria tried to think of any reason why they might not have sex right now. Maybe Naomi had seen her car outside. Maybe Naomi was too sick, or had a headache. Maybe Naomi was going to wait until after she proposed to go wild with Lorelei- as sickening a thought as that was. 

But, seeing Naomi at the base of the stairs, Lorelei's body overpowered Gloria's mind. She just looked so damned hot. Gloria tried to resist, to think of anything unappealing, but the mounting desire in Lorelei's body was far and away more than anything Gloria had experienced.

She was going to fuck Naomi senseless. 

*** *** ***

"I- I, uh, wow, you- um," Naomi sputtered. She'd been so stressed, so worried, so back-and-forth in the last week that she had placed exactly how fucking sexy Lorelei was in the back of her mind- but now that fact was front-and-center. "Oh my god, you're so beautiful I am an insect under your gaze take me take me take me," Naomi breathed, her eyes widening as the dark-skinned girl realized those thoughts were not in her head. Her hand was going a mile a second, twiddling the green streak in her hair. 

"Little one, don't make me ask you to come up here," Lorelei said haughtily. She cocked her wide hip to the side, huffed, turned around and strutted towards the couples' bedroom. Naomi blushed, hard. 

"W- wait! Lor- no, wait!" Naomi squealed. She raced up the stairs, inhibitions forgotten, when Lorelei's hand clapped over her mouth and effortlessly pinned her to the wall. Naomi squirmed; the scent and taste was all Lorelei, the eyes staring at her down glowed with a fire she'd not seen in so, so long . . . gods, was she in for it.

"Goddess," Lorelei purred, spreading Naomi's legs with one of her own. "Goddess Lorelei." Lorelei locked her lips onto her girlfriend's, pinning both her wrists to the wall with one hand and tilting her neck upward with the other. She stepped away, drool connecting the girls' lips, shining iridescently in the dim light of the hallway. 

"Goddess Lorelei," Naomi repeated, the words rushing out of her mouth like smoke. "My Goddess."

"I'd trust you not to forget your place, Little Naomi," Lorelei said, her lips curling into her familiar smirk. Naomi melted under the gaze of her taller paramour. 

"My place i-is under you, where you see fit to put me, to work or to pain, to toil or to agony, collared, owned, loved," Naomi recited. Lorelei gushed, but she refused to show Naomi what exactly her devotion did to her. 

Lorelei drew forth a big, red ballgag and silk rope, smiling into Naomi's eyes. The taller girl then surprised her girlfriend with a tube of red lipstick. As carefully as she could muster, Lorelei painted Naomi's lips a dark, supple red, and then stuffed the gag in, tying it around her neck. The collar came next- not just any collar, but Naomi's collar. It fit her little throat perfectly, with one cold loop of steel pressing against the dark-skinned sub's trembling flesh. 

"Mmmf," Naomi mumbled, and Lorelei could hear the lust in the stifled expletive. 

"Get in the room, Naomi. On the bed. The rope will come then . . . I'd you continue to be so very, very good."

*** *** ***

Gloria was on fire, for all intents and purposes. Lorelei's passion and hunger for her sister was beyond anything she'd experienced. There was love, yes, and Gloria knew love- she truly adored and loved her husband- but it was this primal, fierce kind of lust that Lorelei forced upon her consciousness that she hadn't yet known. She knew Naomi was into the rougher side of things, but it came with a whole new category of emotions- trust, hunger, desire, wild euphoria. Lorelei felt more than happy when Naomi melted under her; she felt proper. It was practically heroin to her. 

There was that little voice in her head that she knew was hers, telling her to kiss Naomi- hard, with tongue- so Naomi would discover her body. But Lorelei was in control. So it seemed . . . she was always in control. Gloria wanted to cry, but couldn't even do that. She was an observer, a consciousness inside a body she could not direct. She watched hands that were not hers lift before her eyes and begin to truss up her little sister, and felt every negative emotion she had a name for. Lorelei was torturing her and didn't even know she was doing it.

But, this was an enlightening experience, Lorelei was not using Naomi. Lorelei LOVED Naomi. Everything about her, down to her core. 

That's it, Gloria thought. That's how I stop her. 

*** *** ***

Naomi simply couldn't make her way to the bedroom quickly enough. She picked up the usual sheet and threw it over the cage where Lucy, Ryan, and Sammi rested (at least, she saw Lucy and heard Ryan's gentle snoring), as even in her sexual rush she couldn't in good conscience involve Lucy with her twisted ankle, and Lorelei usually didn't like to have Ryan anywhere near her body unless she was in a really giving mood. 

Naomi leapt into bed, lying spread-eagle as Lorelei sauntered into the room, the widest of smiles on her face. "Well, someone is being very good today. Maybe Little Naomi will get to put her mouth to use this time." 

Naomi moaned happily, unable to vocalize what she really wanted to reply to that statement with. Lorelei quickly planted one of the heavy leather boots on her leg, and tied one of the lengths of silken rope around both Naomi's left arm and the bed post simultaneously. The right arm quickly followed, and Naomi was briefly confused- Lorelei still had three lengths of the silk rope in her hand. 

"Three?" was what she had tried to say, but it came out sounding more like "pwi?"

Lorelei chuckled, a mysterious grin on her face. "Yes, there are three more ropes, Little Naomi. I wonder what they may be for?"

Naomi writhed in anticipation, and Lorelei straddled her, leaving her back facing Naomi as she tied two of the remaining ropes around Naomi's legs and the remaining bed posts. "There we go. Now my little slave is ready to go," Lorelei teased happily. She put the final rope aside, leaving it temporarily over Naomi's eyes as a blindfold. 

"Now where should I start?" Lorelei asked gleefully, not moving from her place on Naomi's stomach. "Here, perhaps?" She asked, sinking her fingernails into Naomi's thigh, eliciting a low moan from behind the girl's ballgag. 

*** *** ***

Lucy stirred the moment the sheet plunged the cage into darkness. While she had never told Naomi this, she had never gotten over her fear of the dark, which was why she had a glow-in-the-dark ball with her. But, with where Sammi had been sleeping recently, the ball hadn't absorbed any light. 

The sheet meant that Lorelei was having her way with Naomi right now, so asking her owner or the redhead for a light source right now would be a bad idea, but she knew that Ryan had a flashlight. She crawled throughout the little house, Naomi's moans being less of a turn-on and being more scary- after all, they meant that Naomi couldn't save her from any trouble she got into now. "Ryan!" She whispered. "Ryan!"

The blond boy woke slowly, blinking, and he flipped on the flashlight Naomi had given him. Lucy noticed that his eyes were red, and his teeth were stained with vomit. "What happened to you?" Lucy whispered. 

"Not to me," Ryan replied, trembling. "To Sammi. Lorelei . . . killed her."

Lucy gasped. "Is that why . . . ?"

Ryan shook his head, and grabbed Lucy by the shoulders. "Lorelei is an Unbound. She can bring you back to life if you die. And then she can kill you again."

Lucy's blood froze. This was bad, catastrophic even. Even if Lorelei killed her, she could be brought back, good as new, so Naomi wouldn't suspect a thing. Lucy knew how much Naomi loved Lorelei, so she might even take Lorelei's word if it came up. "What do we . . . What can we . . . ?"

"Nothing," Ryan cut off the brunette, hugging her. "We're so fucked now. We have to be even more careful. We can't be alone with Lorelei, ever."

Lucy and Ryan began to cry, to the sound of Naomi's muffled screams of passion. 

*** *** ***

Naomi's eyes were half-lidded within moments. Her body was burning; sweaty, tense, alive. She hadn't felt like this in what felt like eons. Stress had made her tired, and exhaustion had robbed her of her libido; every time Lorelei had asked, Naomi had had to refuse. But this time, she hadn't asked. Lorelei had seen, demanded, and conquered- just like she used to, when they first started dating. Nothing made Naomi wetter; nothing else brought her here to deep subspace, where she belonged, under her redheaded mistress, where nothing else mattered. 

Lorelei's lovely black nails dug into her pet's thigh, and the dark-skinned girl squeaked in a wanton, muffled moan of combined pleasure and ecstasy. The redhead's crimson hair hung about her shoulders, curling over one of her eyes as she watched Naomi squirm and sputter from this barest of touching. "What's wrong, Little Naomi? Does it hurt? A muffled reply made Lorelei grin, and she worked her nails up Naomi's leg, closer to that gorgeous cluster of nerves on her inner thigh. Lorelei stopped, tapping her nails on Naomi's thigh, and Naomi whimpered in subservient protest. "You don't get pleasure for nothing. Don't be greedy . . ." Lorelei cooed, smacking Naomi's side. The sub under her cried and moaned, every sensation Lorelei brought to her amplified by the bondage. 

"Mht cn uh du?" Naomi pleaded through her gag. Lorelei laughed, a truly sweet sound that rocked Naomi to her core. She felt her juices flow again, rushing to meet Lorelei's drumming fingers. Lorelei grabbed the top of Naomi's head, forcing the blindfolded girl to arch her neck back and tense up. 

"It's simple," Lorelei moaned, biting her red lip in anticipation, "Don't move, don't resist, and don't breathe until I get mine." She leaned forward and straddled Naomi's face. The dark-skinned girl couldn't see her, but every other sense worked- tasting her sweat, smelling her body, hearing her purrs, feeling her heat. Naomi's world was Lorelei. The redhead gently lowered herself onto Naomi's ballgag, growled, and began rocking back and forth. 

Lorelei curled her fingers into Naomi's hair, intentionally pulling a bit and giggling as sensation built within her. While not terribly effective, it was power-inducing beyond compare, as she simultaneously smothered her girlfriend and used her like a sex toy. Lorelei's toned body squirmed delicately and her breath rose, quiet moans escaping her soft lips. Naomi held her position, trying to roll the gag along where she knew Lorelei's most sensitive nerves were. Suddenly, her eyes snapped open under her blindfold and she screamed into her gag- Lorelei had worked a finger underneath her and was teasing her asshole. 

"L-Lrly. Gordrs  . . . Lrily." Naomi panted. Lorelei grinned hungrily and bucked hard, shoving her finger inside Naomi as she came. Naomi's muffled screams echoed inside her, and she moaned loudly, shaking and quaking as her ecstasy exploded outward. She snarled, her expression all lust-fueled abandon, and she tore Naomi's gag out. 

"Lick me now, pet. Lick me now . . . and taste your reward." She giggled, her breath hot, and she held Naomi's hair, giving the girl better access to her prize. 

*** *** ***

"Wh- where . . . Where is Sammi, though?" Ryan asked, looking around. Lucy raised and lowered a shoulder hollowly. 

"Who knows?" She said dully. "Do we really want to know?"

Ryan trembled at his various thoughts, each more horrible than the last. "No . . . no we don't. Lucy . . . What if- what if Lorelei gets Naomi in on this?! Imagine . . . she never let Lorelei play with us because she was afraid that we'd be hurt, b-but if Lorelei can just fix us . . ."

Lucy nodded, gulping. "I- I still don't think Naomi would want us to feel the pain, though . . . Sammi might not be so lucky."

Ryan swallowed hard. "God, I can't imagine being her the last couple of days. You didn't see, Lucy, it . . . she . . . horrible . . . Lorelei was brutal."

Lucy sat down and held her knees close to her chest. "Y-yeah. I can imagine." Ryan looked up at the sheet covering the cage as Lorelei's screams reached a fever pitch. "Wow, they're really going at it. If Lorelei gets Naomi into the right mood . . . we should probably hide."

Lucy whimpered. They should probably hide now. 

*** *** ***

Sammi had not been exactly religious prior to her life as an insect-sized person. After becoming this size, every moment was a religious experience. She was convinced that Naomi was Naturia, or perhaps Lumine- a benevolent being who watched over her and kept her safe when she could. Sammi knew exactly what Lorelei was, though- Lorelei was Irae, better known in some circles as Judgement, or Wrath. The deity who some said took orders from Tenebria, others said worked alone, but one thing was certain: Irae would take people she didn't particularly liked and condemn them to a personalized torment. 

Lorelei even sounded like Irae. It fit.

Sammi was currently being condemned to face the utter pain of dissolving away endlessly, as this horrible being raped her gentle protector. She pounded her fists against the stomach lining again and again, begging to be let out.

"I'll be obedient, I will never say the word again, just LET ME OUT!" That was her last coherent sentence as she broke down in sobs, having given up on life. If she was ever let out of here, she would never talk back again. This torment had been far more than enough.

Samantha Raleigh had died for the last time. Toy simply wished to add to her Goddess's pleasure.

*** *** ***

Lorelei felt the fluttering in her stomach die down, which drove her even wilder than dominating her girlfriend had. She had to feel more, had to go further. But what . . . ah.

Lorelei reached over to the cage, cursing as it fell on its side, just out of her reach. She couldn't have both Naomi under her and Lucy inside Naomi.

Decisions, decisions . . .

Chapter End Notes:

I have like 3 references for co-written chapters, and one is super obvious, and the other I can't make funny.

Review!