- Text Size +

Meeting the Fan Girls

Karli left the bus. When she returned, she was accompanied by a tall slender blonde girl, 5’9”, very pretty face, sexy pouty mouth, tight jeans, black Injustice t-shirt restraining a nice rack.

The members of the band all rose to their feet.

“This is Daphne Alcott,” she introduced, positioning the girl slightly to the side.

The girl stood there, vibrating, like a piece of dynamite with a lit fuse waiting to explode. A half second behind the first girl was another, this one a couple inches shorter, and absolutely stunning, long slightly wavy brown hair, eyes big and limpid green. Large incredibly firm breasts, almost too big for the taper in her narrow waist before the flare of her hips. Like the girl before her, she wore one of the band’s black t-shirts, a pair of hip hugging black jeans, and white running shoes with a pink stripe running down the side.

As if just her presence sucked the air out of their lungs, each of the band members stood there momentarily agog, bereft of words as they looked at her.

She lowered her gaze shyly and said, “Hello,” voice sweet and definitely sexy.

“Like giving a girl keys to a Lamborghini when she doesn’t even know how to drive yet,” mumbled Pete, openly staring at the astoundingly gorgeous young woman standing there.

“This is Anna Rydell,” Karli said, and turning as a more mature woman possessed on similar features to the girl walked up, “And her mother Amanda.” Mother was a few inches shorter than daughter, slightly less busty and a little thicker through the midsection, but still very attractive.

Amanda nodded and smiled, “Gentlemen,” she said firmly, mouth pursed as she looked at the men ogling her daughter.

The last girl to get up on the bus was about the same height as the first girl, but only because she wore knee high shiny black boots with a huge five inch metal heels. She appeared slender, her hair a mix of streaked autumn colors ranging from yellow to dark red making it impossible to guess what her natural hair color might be. She had a number of piercings on her face, two under her lower lip, each side of her nose, one eyebrow, and a fair number in each ear. Like the other girls, she too wore a tour t-shirt with the band’s name printed on it. Bright red lipstick on her lips moving as she worked a piece of chewing gum. She giggled and lowered her gaze.

“Celeste Beaudry,” Karli said, before leaning in close to Eddie, “What was it you said to me about the no vagina on the bus rule, how does that work?” she whispered low so only he would hear.

Eddie cleared his throat and frowned, turning to her, he replied, “It’s more of a guideline as opposed to anything actually set in stone.”

“Oh, I see,” she said, lengthening the word, nodding her head and she leaned back from him grin on her face.

Eddie grinned sheepishly, then looked back at the young women assembled on the bus.

Without warning, the blonde girl exploded with a brain numbingly high pitched, shrill scream, stamping her feet together before launching herself directly at Aedin, who shut his eyes and turned his head to the side as she collided with him, the smell of her perfume almost too sweet in his nostrils as he was moved backward several paces by the force of impact created by her sudden movement.

Like some bizarre chain reaction or group dynamic, both of the other girls also suddenly started screaming, Eddie stepped forward and wrapped his skinny arms around a near hysterical Anna as she bounced in place where she stood.

Karli stepped in, first separating Eddie from Anna, before prying Daphne off Aedin and interposing herself between males and females.

“Alright, girls, you all know the Injustice front man, Aedin Stray,” Karli said, pointing a finger at his chest, more screaming.

He smiled politely despite the fact his head pounded even with the Tylenol as the high pitched sound reverberated off the walsl inside the bus like an echo chamber.

“One of this generations finest guitar talents, Eddie the Wizard Vogel,” Karli said above the pandemonium.

 Eddie grinned and winked, licking his lower lip. “Ladies.”

“Pete McCrary, bass. Charlie Kelley, drums,” she introduced. Pete bowed and Charlie smiled and nodded.

Even with Karli’s aid, it took several minutes for the girls to regain some measure of composure at meeting the band.

Once the initial impact of fan meeting icon subsided, Karli extrapolated, “Celeste is from Burlington, Vermont, up near the Canadian border. She was selected as the representative for the eastern region. Daphne is our central region winner hailing from west of here in Abilene, Texas.”

“Go Eagles!” she said, a little Texas drawl in her voice. She kept her big blue eyes locked directly on Aedin.

“And Anna and Amanda are from Culver City in the Los Angeles area and won the west region,” Karli said.

“LA?” Eddie said, sly smile, “I was thinking of picking up some property out that way,” he said. “The Hills of Beverly.”

Karli frowned and fixed him with a reproachful stare.

“I’m sure, with all of the wealth this occupation pays you, you’ll be able to afford something very nice,” Amanda said, eyes narrowed at the guitarist.

“Uh huh,” he replied, eyes still on Anna. So gorgeous and so shy, Eddie desperately wanted to defile her in ways that were probably illegal in all but a handful of states.

“Anyway,” Karli started, clearing her throat demonstrably, “Here’s the plan,” she said, looking down at her tablet. “We are going to drive down to New Orleans where we will get situated in our hotel. After that, we will get back together for a trip around the city, weather depending I guess,” looking at the ominous sky outside, “Where we will have a meal together.” Looking up, she smiled. And again the girls erupted in a fit of screaming and frenzied excitement.

Aedin kept his face calm, in desperate need of a drink, something to numb his splitting skull. He made a mental note to make sure to find places on the bus to stash emergency supplies in case Karli pulled another one of her ‘dry’ bus tactics. Right now he would trade his left nut for a shot of whiskey.

“Okay, everyone’s ready? Let’s get seated and we can get this show on the road,” Karli said, taking a seat as the driver released the brake and the bus started to roll.