- Text Size +

Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide

“Aha!” came the jubilant sound of Amanda’s voice from under the bed. “Got you sneaky Pete,” she said triumphantly, pulling herself out from under the bed, holding onto Pete’s left leg and dragging him out and lifting him up for the other to see like a mouse by the tail, huge smile on her face.

“And that makes all four,” commented Anna, slightly disappointed. With Eddie still firmly planted in her bottom, she had still been hoping for another capture of her own.

Celeste grinned and practically skipped from the room, prize clutched firmly in hand.

“What are you going to do?” Anna asked, a part of her hoping her mother might defer and pass the bassist over to her to play with.

Amanda held Pete in front of her face, “I think I’m going to spend some time with our little friend here,” she replied, not seeing the crestfallen expression on Anna’s gorgeous youthful face.

“When you’re done, could I haven him?” Anna inquired.

Amanda nodded, “Of course dear,” she answered, getting to her feet, Pete flailing in her grasp.

“Whatever happened to Angeline and the bus driver?” Anna asked, to no one in particular.

Amanda paused near the door of the room, Pete still dangling from between her fingers, “Angeline works for Karli and I think the bus driver wasn’t part of the arrangement,” she offered. “Or the bus driver was for Angeline, I’m not sure.”

“Just the band?” Anna inquired of her mother.

Amanda nodded, “That was the original arrangement,” she answered, before leaving the room, Pete in hand.

Carrying the bassist into her own room in one hand, candle in the other, Amanda smiled down at him and set him atop the dresser. “You know I’ve never played with a little man before,” she advised.

Pete stood there shivering, remaining silent, eyes fixed on the gigantic woman and uncertain how to respond.

The overhead light came on, Amanda looked up and smiled as she undressed. “I must confess, I am rather excited by the prospect of using you, not just because you’re famous, but there is a certain headiness to the whole thing wouldn’t you agree?” she inquired.

He wasn’t sure what she meant by headiness, but if she was thinking scared as shit, then he was certainly on board with her.

Finished, she turned to him, “Cat got your tongue?” she asked, eyeing him, grin on her face as she beheld the tiny man.

He shook his head. He had been with his share of women, groupies and other hangers on, but Amanda seemed different. Maybe it was just the fact that she so big. He wasn’t sure, but she was sexy as hell. Maybe that’s what she meant by heady.

Picking him up of the top of the dresser, she moved over to the bed, climbing up carefully and spinning around in order to play.

 

She kept her garden trimmed, pubic hair short and neat. Cupping him in her hand, she lowered her hand and began moving him backward and forward over the puffy swollen flesh of her genitalia. The thought of the little man in her hand, at her mercy, rubbing her most private area aroused her as she began to get wet.

Pete tried to stay small, keeping his arms tucked in and his legs together. I f he accidently got and appendage snagged on her flesh, he had no doubt it would result in a broken bone. Plus, she seemed content to get herself warmed up this way.

Moving her over her chest, she stimulated her breast, licking her fingers and tweaking he nipples before pushing him against it. Setting him down on her stomach, right index finger pointed down, “Wrap yourself around my finger,” she instructed.

He did, looping his arm and legs around the digit like he was trying to climb a telephone pole. As she lifted her hand up, he clung on for dear life, inches to her were feet to him and he suspected a fall would probably do so significant damage. Back at her vagina, she rubbed him gently up and down the smooth pink slit, rolling his legs and torso around the fleshy hood at the top of her pussy. Using her left hands, she spread her outer labia, revealing the opening of her love canal. Pushing carefully, she drove him in, the damp flesh sucking at him, strings of her fluid clinging to him as she drew her finger back, just to plunge it back into herself. He found his grip on her finger growing more and more tenuous, slippery and hard to hold and she was only picking up speed. Then it happened, he slid free of her index finger, stuck in the gooey clutches of her ravenous pussy. It was impossible to tell up from down and when he opened his mouth he was choked on her lubricants. Unable to get a breath, he thought for sure he would drown inside her but felt her finger s trying to grasp him. Catching his arms, she pulled him free of her. Bringing a hand to his face, he swiped at the mess plastering his tangled hair over his face. Switching her hold, this time pinning his feet to the base of her fingers with her thumb, she started driving him into her depths head first. He tried to raise his hands as he descended into her, hands sliding futilely over the folds of slick flesh as he was dragged back out before being buried again.

He could feel the confines getting more constrictive as her level of excitement increased and he hoped she didn’t lose herself to the moment and accidently crush him. She began to arch her hips, grinding her pelvis into her hands, breath coming faster and faster, as she achieve climax, continuing to stroke him and out of her, pinning his head there as she continued to come, smothering his face in her milky secretions.

“Mmm,” she grunted, shuddering at the sensation, a thin trail of her pleasure seeping down over her asshole.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or provide feedback. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!