- Text Size +

Drum Solo

Exiting the room just as Amanda successfully managed to capture Pete, Celeste returned to her own room alone with Charlie. Much like the other rooms, hers was Spartan consisting of only a bed, night table and dresser. Setting Charlie down on the bed, the girl with flame colored hair vanished, leaving the drummer alone in the darkened room, wind still whining outside the house.

Should I hide? He frowned, uncertain. When Celeste returned, she was carrying a candle in her right hand orange flame bending as she walked, a single drumstick in her left hand. The grin on her face put a feeling of unease in his belly.

Setting both the candle and the drumstick on the table beside the bed. Reaching into her pocket she removed a white colored square of what appeared to be dental floss and also set it on the night table before stepping back and undressing, revealing a lean athletic body decorated with a peacock feather tattoo down her right thigh and elegant script with the words Carpe Diem written on her right side near a large breast.

Charlie looked at the night table where she had put the candle, drumstick, and floss, a disquieting feeling settling in his gut.

When she turned to face him, he could see several piercing reflecting the candlelight, both nipples, her navel and another on her privates. He wandered if she flame colored her pubic thatch, but discovered she preferred to go smooth.

Charlie pointed at the jewelry in her belly button, “What with all the holes?” he asked, clearing his throat.

She chuckled, climbing over top of him onto the bed, her weight shaking the mattress and causing him to fall onto his side.

“Come here little guy,” she said, plopping down on her bum and scooping him up in her right hand, fingers firm around him, though not so tight as to interfere with his ability to breath. Bringing him up near her face, her eyes sparkled in the fiery light.

“I suppose you were maybe hoping for a chance to get with Aedin,” he commented, trying to engage her in conversation.

She shook her head, “It seems to me front men are usually prima donnas. It was you I wanted right from the start. Hidden away behind your kit, you’re the heartbeat of the band, the one who sets the pace,” she said. “And I figured as long as Anna and Daphne were fighting over Aedin and Eddie, I could get you. Worked out perfectly,” she added, smiling.

Charlie nodded, “It’s true,” he said, resting his hands on the index finger curled around his chest. “Um, call it a curiosity question, but what’s with the drumstick?” he added, turning his head to look at item on the table and dreading the response.

She looked over at it then back to him, grinning. “We’re are going to get inventive,” she said, licking her lower lip, tongue lingering on the piece of metal through her lip.

He grinned feebly. She’s going to tie me to that stick and then do god know what, oh man this is not good.

“Given this is my, ah, first time being little, maybe we should spend some time just sort of adjusting to the whole newness of the situation huh?” he asked, flashing her a big beaming smile.

She shook her head slowly, “Time is limited, so I think maybe we should just jump in, head first,” she suggested, raising her eyebrows and giving him wide crazy eyes.

“Or,” he started, but she was already leaning sideways to grab the drumstick and floss. “No, no, no,” he said as she plucked the items off the table and returned to a seated position.

She carefully slid the drumstick up behind his back and her fingers, stopping when the wooden tip was in the hollow behind his neck. Lessening the hold of her pinky finger, she looped the floss between his feet and the wooden stick before circling it around and cinching it, securing his feet to the shaft of the stick.

“Hey, hey!” he complained, but she wasn’t listening. “I said hey, come on, this isn’t funny.”

Chuckling again, “Stop squirming so much, we need this to be nice and sure otherwise you might slide off and that would present a whole other issue if you get me?” she encouraged.

He moved his head from side to side, he knew what she intended and no way did he want to wind up lodged way up inside her. “I’ll suffocate,” he protested.

“Nope,” she replied, shaking her head.

Next she began to circle the floss around and around the him and the stick, each loop holding him faster, the way a spider might cocoon a fly unfortunate enough to have wandered into her web. She continued weaving the threading up his body, binding him to stick like a witch to the stake, not so tight as to be painful, but snug enough to be ensure he would not be able to more. Cycling him down in the hand holding him, she pinned his hands by his side and then covered over them with the floss, spooling the thread around his body and the stick until his body was bound from chest to ankle. Removing her hand, she held the handle of the drumstick.

“Not very comfy,” he said, trying to wiggle, but only capable of moving his head and toes.

She smiled and nodded, raising him to her face. Puckering her lips, she kissed him on the head, strawberry flavored chapstick gelling his hair back and leaving a smear on his face.

“I think I saw a movie like this once, where a dude was tied to a missile or something,” he said, trying to blink.

“Perfect,” she said, swiping a thumb across his face to remove the residue left by her lips. Leaning back on the pillows, she bent her knees and parted her legs.

Bringing Charlie back to her face, she opened her mouth wide to receive, closing her lips around him and lubricating his face and the strands binding him liberally with saliva. Pulling him out, face slick, she grinned, “Ready?” she asked.

He shook his head no, but it didn’t matter, she was already moving him down the length of her body.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review comment or provide feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!