- Text Size +

Pete and Charlie

“I think I’m going to hurl,” said Pete, listening to the sounds of Daphne and Aedin coming from the bed above them. “We should get out of here,” he suggested.

“Shut your gob,” growled Charlie, voice low, “As long as that is going on up there, no one will be looking for us down here,” he added. “Think about it, none of the other girls will be coming in here.”

Pete seemed to ponder a moment then nodded, eyes glancing toward the discarded panties on the floor near the edge of the bed.

Charlie frowned, following the line of sight, “Don’t even think about it,” he instructed.

Abashed, Pete turned backed, innocent look on his face, “What?” he asked.

“You know what, you were scoping out her underpants,” Charlie accused.

“I wasn’t,” retorted Pete.

Charlie shook his head.

“I do kind of want to have a peek though,” Pete said with a lascivious grin.

“At what? Them?” asked the drummer, looking up.

Pete nodded.

“You are as bad as Eddie. Just sit tight and relax,” Charlie encouraged.

Pete shook his head, “There has to be a way up there, or at least to as spot where I can see,” he said.

“You made a complete 180, from wanting to hurl to wanting to peep, pervert,” taunted the drummer.

Pete scoffed, “I just want to sneak a peek is all,” he said.

“Stop being stupid, we already checked, there’s no way up there and dude, really?” Charlie asked.

Pete frowned and sat down. “I was just curious, you know, like maybe watching porn on a full size movie screen or something,” he replied.

“You know what curiosity did, except in this case, it didn’t kill the cat, it fed the shrunken little man into her pussy,” Charlie informed. “That what fucking curiosity did.”

Pete snorted. “You know if we were our proper size, I would have tagged this girl, straight up, folded her over and stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey,” he said.

Charlie laughed, “You couldn’t stuff a squab,” he joked.

“I wasn’t talking literally,” Pete snapped back.

“I know you weren’t talking literally, but you’re right, she’s a very pretty girl and right now Aedin is probably inside her,” Charlie replied.

“Like all the way,” Pete nodded.

Charlie chuckled, “You remember that girl from Jersey City? You know, the cute girl with the ginormous poof of hair?” he asked.

Pete laughed, “Oh my god, pretty face but holy crap, 70’s minge,” he said, big grin on his face. He had slept with her but had made a point of taking her around and introducing her to the rest of the band prior to getting redressed.

“Right?” Charlie laughed.

“Hairiest pussy I ever saw, fuck you could have braided that shit,” Pete said. “She was amazingly talented though,” he chuckled, reminiscing about their time together.

Charlie nodded. “It’s funny the ones you remember,” he said, thinking back on the sea of faces of the girls he has slept with over the years. One tended to blend into another and then another. There were only a few who he could distinctly remember.

“Bet you Aedin’s is going to remember this one,” chortled Pete.

“Howe about Eddie, he’s way more of a man whore than any of us? Pretty sure he’s going to remember Anna alright,” Charlie snickered.

Pete nodded in agreement. “Pretty little thing,” he commented. “What about you, any one in particular stand out.”

Charlie paused, deciding whether or not to share. There had been one less than a year ago. Girlfriends and sex partners came and went, but this one left a lasting impression, not just because she had been out of this world gorgeous. There was something about her. He had offered her everything in his power to get her to stay with him, including marriage, but she declined. She would be the one to haunt his memory.

“Well?” asked Pete.

“None in particular,” Charlie said, “Hey listen, I think they’re almost finished up there,” he commented. Pete cocked his head.

 

The sounds overhead were becoming heated. On the bed, Daphne, head back, eyes closed, held Aedin in the valley between the index and middle finger of her right hand and pinned him in place with her thumb. She used him to massage the excited flesh of her femininity. Arching her pelvis upward, she slowly inserted the fingers into her sleek tunnel, moistened petals parting to receive pleasure. In and out she worked her digits and him, pace quickening, left hand squeezing her left breast and playing with the nipple.

Aedin struggled for air, the intensity of her thrusting made it difficult for him to catch a breath, slick and coated with a viscous mixture of her lubricants and pre-come. The scent and taste of her swollen excited passion was heady, arousing him but he was incapable of doing anything other than riding along with her desire. He could tell she was getting closer to release, her breathing rate was increasing and her motions were almost frenzied. Suddenly she held him firm against her pussy as her body began to quake. Shuddering, she came, crying out in ecstasy as another wave passed through her.

He could feel her body tremble, lips parting as the pearlescent evident of her climax seeped out of her and onto him. He couldn’t help himself, his own body releasing, draining him.

After what seemed several minutes, she pulled him away and set him lay him gently on her chest. Resting on his back, he took several deep breaths and he pushed his sticky mane off of his face.

“I’ve never come so hard in my whole life,” she giggled.

“That was amazing,” he said, words genuine.

“I wish we could just live in this moment forever,” she said softly, dreamily.

He wasn’t sure what to say. While undoubtedly a hapless prisoner of her sexual hunger, she had been relatively gentle and the experience had been tremendous, but he did want to be restored to his former self.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for reading!