- Text Size +

Daphne and Amanda

Karli was startled when Daphne exploded into the parlor like a whirlwird, Amanda a short distance behind, eyes alight.

“Daphne captured Eddie but turned him over to Anna,” Amanda announced as the girl dropped down low to begin searching underneath furniture for Aedin.

Karli nodded, “That would explain her rushing through here a moment ago to enjoy her prize,” she commented.

“I know you’re in here, Aedin,” Daphne said in singsong fashion. “Come on out, sugar, I don’t bite,” she added, a little Texas drawl in her speech as she flipped up the skirt on first the chair, then the love seat.

True to the arrangement, Amanda helped. Covering the opposite side of the furniture to make sure no one slipped out unnoticed.

Karli watched, slight smile on her lovely face as the other two women systematically scoured the area for the tiny lead singer.

Daphne saw it first, a flicker of movement in the periphery of her vision as Aedin attempted to dart across the space between the legs of an end table.

“There!” she shrieked, practically flinging herself in that direction. Seeing Daphne’s movement, Amanda mirrored it, closing in from her direction.

Aedin heard the shriek and tried to spur his legs to move faster, hoping he might be able to use her size to his advantage. Providence smiling down, he flicked a glance back at Daphne as she got her arms and body entangled under the table. What he didn’t see was Amanda’s open hand, running into it like a baseball player tracking a long ball and forgetting about the outfield fence. The impact bounced him back onto his butt and chased the air from his lungs. He didn’t have time to gobble air as Anna’s mother’s hand closed tightly around and hoisted him skyward, the sudden rapid change in elevation twisting his stomach as he struggled to find a breath in her tight grip.

“Got him!” exclaimed Amanda, holding him out in front of her body.

Daphne pulled back into a sitting position, bum on her heels, clapping her hands in front of her. “Please be Aedin,” she breathed hopefully.

Opening her hand slowly, Amanda watched as Aedin rolled onto his side, gasping, finally able to get air into his lungs.

“It’s Aedin,” said Amanda triumphantly, extending her hand toward Daphne.

Reaching out with both her hands, Daphne received the tiny man from Anna’s mother, face positively aglow as she looked down on the little man.

“We’re all square?” Amanda asked, pleased with her capture.

Daphne nodded slowly, eyes glued to her diminutive prize as she rocked forward then up onto her feet before closing her hands gently around him. “I can’t believe it! I got Aedin,” she squealed barely able to restrain her jubilation.

Hustling down the hall, she went to her room, first door on the left and practically leapt onto the bed. Rolling onto her back, propped up against pillows, she set him down on her chest.

“I want you to sing for me,” she said, fervor in her cornflower blue eyes.

Aedin pulled himself to standing, looking up at the excited face of his captor. “What do you want me to sing?” he asked.

“Sweet Lady Sweet,” she replied.

He nodded. “Been awhile since I since I sang that ballad,” he said, clearing his throat and prepping his vocal chords.

Daphne was eager her whole body seemed to vibrate, making it hard for Aedin to stand.

“Okay,” he said, closing his eyes and singing a cappella.

You been gone far too long, I’m lying her alone, thinking of you. Why couldn’t you stay, the ache grows every day. What can I do to prove myself to you? I’m here in defeat, you’re my sweet lady sweet.”

“I love you,” Daphne blurted, limpid eyes brimming over with tears.

Aedin stopped singing, smiling up to Daphne as she sniffled.

“I’m embarrassed,” she said, dabbing the corners of her eyes with the heel of her hand.

“No it’s okay,” he consoled, “Sometimes I forget how much our music impacts people. Thank you,” he said.

She chuckled, the movement of her body causing Aedin to stumble back. Sweeping a hand in behind him, she caught him before he could fall.

He clutched at her fingers.

“Got you,” she said, smiling.

Setting him down on the blanket atop her bed, she hopped off, still facing him. Slowly she began to disrobe, first removing her top, then pants, until she was standing in nothing but a pair of diaphanous black lacy panties.

She was exceptionally beautiful, young body firm and toned. Symmetrical breasts with small rosy nipples. Shaking her hair fee, she looked at him through long lashes and smiled, “Do I have an angel’s face?” she asked suggestively.

Looking up at this exquisite young woman, her lovely face framed by her long blonde hair was indeed heavenly, he nodded slowly.

Smile widening, she kept her eyes locked on him while she bent at the waist and slowly removed her skimpy thong, before standing aright completely naked.

Aedin shook his head slowly. Eyes drifting down her lithe body to the smooth hairless mound between her thighs.

Moving close to the bed, she carefully climbed onto the bed, moving slowly so as not to throw him from his feet. On her knees, she gathered him and leaned back, ass on her heels. Using an arms under her breasts, she pushed them up and set him back on her chest.

“You are amazing,” he said, speaking loud enough for her to hear.

She grinned, “You’re sweet,” she replied. Bringing her head forward, she closed her eyes and puckered her lips.

Taking hold of her lower lip with both his hands, he kissed it, a hint of strawberry in her lip gloss. She opened her eyes, the fire of passion begin to glow there.

“Now you got no panties and an angel’s face,” he said, almost sing song.

She nodded slowly, the tip of her pink tongue peeking out from between her sexy lips. Leaning in, he touched his tongue to hers.

Picking him up with her free hand, she changed her position, on her back semi-reclining against the pillows again. Once more she deposited him on her chest.

He paused to look left then right, tumescent nipples prominent.

She grinned, “You can play with them if you like,” she said coquettishly.

He grinned and nodded, crossing the unblemished flesh and moving up the slope of her right breast. Sitting cross legged around a nipple similar in size to a basketball in his tiny hands, he began to knead and touch her.

Snaking her left hand down her body, she began to delicately caress the sensitive flesh near her sex.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or just leave some feedback, it is always helpful and very much appreciated, thanks for reading!