- Text Size +

Eddie Captured

Eddie snorted to himself as he moved leisurely down the hall. The idiots couldn’t begin to comprehend all of the possibilities for some eccentric love play with some gorgeous young tail. Morons. He meant to savor the chance, to drink from the holy chalice of feminine creation and indulge every single fantasy his mind could fabricate.

He was almost back to the room he shared with Pete when Daphne emerged from the room and spied him. Shrieking excitedly, she dropped down quickly, a massive knee to either side of him, hands poised to grab him.

“Relax,” he said, big grin on his face as he spread his arms wide.

She reached down and snatched him up, capturing him in two hands.

“Easy,” he groused, a little overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of her size. He was feeling very small in her hands.

Opening her hands slightly, she grinned down at him, “Got you!” she exclaimed, peering in on him and spreading her hands further apart so that he was resting in her open palm.

Amanda and Anna appeared together.

Rolling onto his side and supporting his head with a head, Eddie nodded, giving Anna a sexy wink.

Daphne looked to Anna. “I made it no secret I want Aedin, if you’re willing to help me find him, I’ll give you Eddie right now,” she offered.

Eddie looked up at Daphne, “I know where Aedin was not more than five minutes ago, hand me over to Anna and I’ll share that location with you,” he said.

Daphne and Anna exchanged glances. Anna nodded, bringing her hand up. Daphne tipped he hands and Eddie dropped into Anna’s palm.

“Where?” asked Daphne, eyes intense.

Eddie pointed back toward the parlor, “Under the chair, near Karli,” he said.

Daphne took off like a shot, headed for the open sitting room.

“Now gorgeous,” Eddie started, but was silenced when Anna stuffed him in the front of her bra and set out to assist Daphne in her pursuit.

Firm full flesh pressed him hard into the fabric, making it almost impossible for him to move. Fortunately the material was breathable, but as she bounced around, he thought for sure he would be crushed under the massive volume of her boob flesh. This was not at all going like he had expected.

He heard Anna’s mother say, “Go ahead, you go enjoy your toy, I’ll help Daphne.”

Eddie could feel more movement as he Anna carried him away.

She reached into her top and pulled him out, setting him on the bed in her room.

“That’s a little better, pretty confining inside that thing,” he complained, putting his hands behind his back and stretching backward.

Anna grinned down on him as she pulled the top over her head before removing her brassiere.

“Now we’re talking,” said Eddie, finished stretching and rubbing his hands together all whilst licking his lips as he gazed upon her incredible breasts.

She wiggled out of her pants and towered naked before him, smile on her face.

“Oh girl, the things I am going to do to you,” he said with a half-smile. “Now I was thinking,” he was interrupted when she reached down and plucked him up off the bed and brought him near her face.

“Pace yourself,” he cautioned.

Opening her mouth wide, she extended her tongue, her breath engulfing him as she brought him closer.

“Wait!” he commanded, but to no avail, she deposited him on her tongue and drew him back into her mouth. He was tumbled about the inside of her mouth, unable to right himself or stop her from moving him as she saw fit.

When finally she stopped, she was naked, drooling him out between her lips and onto her chest. Her youthful breasts firm and round as he slid into the hollow space just above her cleavage.

Slick with her saliva, he raised a hand and tried to speak, coughing and sputtering instead. Scooping him up quickly, before he had a chance to voice protest, she moved him over her left breast, pressing him down against the aroused nipple and rosy aureole and began rubbing the excited flesh.

He tried to flail, to halt her use, but was powerless in her hand as she stimulated herself. The rubbery flesh swelling and responding to her use of him. Again, he tried to make noise, but her handling of him was not particularly gentle. And the only sounds coming from him were guttural and lost in the noises of approval she was making as her hunger mounted. Grabbing him by the legs, he was jerked above her, the sudden movement causing his stomach to turn before he was suddenly plunged downward toward her crotch. As he approached, head first, he could she had begun to lubricate, her musk heady and strong, enticing the near he got. Parting her legs, she arched her pelvis, opening herself. He wasn’t entirely sure what she had planned, but he certainly got the impression she was no longer thinking but responding to the rising heat of her passion. The length of it was longer than he was tall. In theory, the idea of playing with a giant pussy seemed thrilling, but now in reality so close to this furnace of lust, he was daunted.

Pushing his face and upper torso indelicately against the entrance of her sleek tunnel, there was some minor resistance before the flesh yielded to her forceful effort to push him in. The hot pink tissue reluctantly parted around him creating a vacuum trying to pull him deeper inside. She buried him in the tender folds before yanking him back out. There was an urgency in her movements, bending him and using him over and over, plunging him repeated. Pace increasing to sate her waxing need, the friction was intense. He tried to breathe, only to be greeted by mouthfuls of her secretions, filling his mouth, his nose the thickness of it clogging his throat.

Suddenly the heat humid darkness clamped down around him, battering him, the sound of her heart thudding in his ears. He struggled to get out of the confinement but the muscles holding him were unrelenting, unyielding. Spots of lights danced across his vision and he thought he was drowning. There was a tugging at his legs and he was pulled free.

Gulping for air, he hung inverted a moment, gasping. He tried to wipe at his face, to clear his vision, but as quickly as he had been lifted he was lowered back down. He could feel pressure at the sides of his face, on his left side her index finger, on the right the tight crinkle rosebud of her anus.

“Wiat!” he managed to holler, but she was either oblivious or unheeding because the sphincter responded to the pressure and his head was inserted into her rectum. As before, he was helpless, the pressure on his shoulder phenomenal as she feed him into her bung, over his shoulder, passed his waist, then his knees before closing around his ankles, the only thing not inside her, his feet. The steamy channel closed around him, the soft tissue supported by powerful muscles not letting him move. He tried to yell in the dank darkness, but the noise was lost in the sounds her body was making.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, leave a comment, or provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!