- Text Size +

Let the Games Commence

Navigating into the parlor, the four tiny men crept cautiously and slowly across the hardwood floor, finding shelter under a skirted chair on an area rug.

Peering out from under the thick floral patterned fabric, Aedin held his hand up, signaling the other to stop.

“What?” asked Eddie, looking over at Karli then back to Aedin.

“Quiet,” whispered the lead singer.

In mute silence the four men looked on.

Karli consulted her watch and nodded, “Let’s get the girls,” she said, rising to her feet.

Amanda nodded in agreement, also standing.

“Have you decided whether or not you wish to participate, there is no additional expense to you,” Karli asked as the women were departing the parlor.

Anna chuckled softly, “I’ll let the girls get started and depending on how they fare, if there’s anything left I might join in,” she replied.

Karli chuckled as the women vanished from sight.

“Anything left?” asked Pete.

“Yeah, that doesn’t sound overly promising I must say,” added Charlie.

 

When Karli returned with Amanda, all three girls were trailing behind, excited expressions and wide smiles. All were dressed in tight exercise pants and tops, all with feet bare.

“Remember,” started Karli, “If you are finished playing with any one of them, it is your prerogative to release that individual for others to enjoy or you can retain that one for the duration of this play. You may also exchange your toys with one another as long as you do not have more than two in your possession,” she cautioned.

Daphne and Anna both bobbed heads in unison, while Celeste’s smile widened.

Karli looked back at her timepiece, “Then begin,” she said, opening her hand toward the corridor leading to the bedrooms.

The girls took off like they had been blasted out of a cannon, each trying to be the first into the hall leading to the bedrooms where the little men had awoken. The sound of their footfalls on the floor thunderous as they squealed and raced passed.

“Jesus,” murmured Pete, “Imagine that coming down on top of you,” he said.

“Did you see the way those ginormous titties bounced?” snickered Eddie, licking his lips.

“Are you for fucking real?” criticized Aedin, pointing an arm in the direction the girls had disappeared, “Those boobs are twice your total bloody body size for fuck’s sake,” he added.

Eddie grinned and nodded, “I love me some big ole boobies,” he stated, closing his eyes and imitating the ‘motor boat’.

Charlie shook his head, “You would easily be smothered by half of one of those,” he chided.

Karli returned to sitting, crossing her legs and leaning back against the loveseat, hands in her lap.

“Is it okay if I go watch?” Amanda asked.

Karli smiled, “By all means,” she replied.

Amanda circled around the furniture and went down the hall.

Aedin turned back to the others, “I think now is my chance,” he said.

“I don’t know,” cautioned Charlie.

Aedin look to where Karli sat and then back to his bandmates, “I want some answers,” he said.

“I want the truth! You can’t handle the truth!” quipped Eddie, stupid grin still on his mug.

Aedin frowned and shook his head, slipping out from around the skirting in the chair. Moving as stealthily as possible, he circled around the side of the loveseat near where and end table sat. Craning around the corner to peek at Karli’s leg, he moved out slowly, keeping close to the skirting of the loveseat. Suddenly she shifted leg position, bringing her other foot down. He paused, waiting. Getting stepped on would be like getting a full sized luxury automobile dropped on you, with the weight on an apartment building behind it.

 

Still in the concealment of the skirting of the chair, the lads watched on. Charlie cursed under his breath. “I don’t like it,” he commented, head moving from side to side.

“What’s not to like?” queried Eddie.

“She could kill him,” he answered.

“Or play with him, you heard her, she used the word toys,” Eddie stated.

Charlie turned to face Eddie straight on, “I think you need to take this shit a little more seriously,” he chastised.

Eddie snorted, “Or what? I’m going to get shrunk? Please,” he scoffed.

“You’re going to get caught, or you’re going to get us caught,” he growled, stabbing a thumb in Pete’s direction.

“And would that be so bad? Really? What do these little girls want to do with us each idolize us, worship us as rock gods?” Eddie countered.

Charlie laughed, “Little girls? Rock gods? We’re the goddamn size of rock McNuggets right now and we’ve got super-heated adolescent girls hunting us like fucking T-rex dinosaurs chasing rabbits,” he scolded.

“You forgot, sexy hot super-heated adolescent girls. I for one say we embrace the situation, you know, do something that possibly no other human has done before,” Eddie said.

“Go, if you’re so fucking eager to find out what a tampon feels like, don’t let me or common sense stand in your way,” Charlie said, extending his arm.

“Eddie,” Pete said, shaking his head.

“Think about it Pete, how much bloody pussy have we crushed over the years, probably thousands, you ever been able to play with one that size?” Eddie asked, trying to garner support for his position.

“I don’t know if I would want to, you know, fuck man, one of those things could swallow you whole,” Pete stated.

Eddie raised his eyebrows and grinned mischievously, “Exactly,” he said. Looking in the direction Charlie pointed.

“Dude,” Charlie said.

“Fuck you guys, I’m going to boldly go where no man has gone before,” Eddie asserted, pushing through the fabric and moving toward the hall.

Pete tried to reach out and stop him, but Eddie brushed away his hand.

“What do we do?” Pete asked, looking to Charlie.

“So much for staying together,” mumbled the drummer. Facing Pete, he said, “We need to find a different place to hide and as soon as right the fuck now, because once those girls get their hands on Eddie, I don’t think for a moment he won’t sell our asses out, you know what I’m saying?” Charlie declared.

“Where do we hide?”

“I say we go in the direction of the hall where the girls came from, might not think to look for us there,” Charlie said with a nod, watching as Eddie moved across the opening to the hall while in the other direction, Aedin was creeping toward Karli, reaching his hand out to touch her foot.

Pete nodded vigorously, “Let’s do it,” he said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!