- Text Size +

Athos, Porthos, Aramis, & d’Artagnan (the 4 mouseketeers)

Arriving at the closed door to the bedroom where they had slumbered, Aedin put his hands on his hips and looked to Charlie. “Under?” he asked, looking at the narrow gap between the wooden floor and the bottom of the door. Though fairly narrow, Charlie nodded.

Dropping down, Aedin slithered under the narrow opening to the other side of the door, not much room but able to get by without too much difficulty.

“Good thing we’re not fatties, we’d never be able to get under that door,” commented Charlie, getting down on his belly and wiggling under the big door to join Aedin.

Staying close to the white painted baseboard along the bottom of the wall where it joined the floor, they moved cautiously down the hall back toward the parlor where they hoped to find Karli.

Coming to another shut door along the hall, they started to cross the threshold when suddenly Eddie’s head popped out from under the door. “Boo!” he said, laughing at his prank.

“Fuck!” exclaimed Charlie, eyes bulging and jumping backward several paces in a single leap, startling Aedin in the process.

“Hey!” Eddie said, crawling the rest of the way out. “Look at you guys,” he grinned. “You should see the looks on your faces, priceless.”

“That wasn’t funny man, fuck,” countered Charlie, heart pounding in his chest at the sudden fright.

Aedin shook his head, frowning.

“Man, I wish I could have got that on video, that shit would’ve gone viral, hard core rocker jumps like a little bitch,” Eddie snickered.

Pete emerged from under the door. “Look at all of us guys, like little peewees,” he said with a big grin on his face.

“Fuck, I know, we’re like super tiny,” said Charlie, trying to steer the conversation away from Eddie scaring him and making him yell.

“You guys alright?” Aedin asked, looking first at Eddie and then to Pete.

Eddie nodded, “Other than being the size of a mouse,” he said. “You guys?” Pete nodded.

“Charlie plunked on pretty hard on his ass coming down off the bed, but other than some wounded pride, I think we’re okay,” Aedin answered, looking back to Charlie then to Eddie.

Charlie gave Eddie the finger first before adding, “It was like getting donkey kicked right in my can,” he added sourly as he rubbed his hand over his bottom.

“Was it funny?” asked Pete, cocking his head and looking to Aedin.

“Pretty funny,” acknowledged Aedin with a half grin.

“Haha,” fake laughed Charlie, “Just as funny as shithead here screeching like a banshee under the door just as we’re walking by,” he growled. “Lucky I didn’t just tee off and toe punt right in your pug ugly face.”

Eddie shook his head and laughed some more.

“I wonder about the bus driver, what was his name, like Jethro?” Pete asked, looking around.

“Jeb,” replied Charlie.

“Angeline took his down a different hall, so I have no idea what’s going on with him,” supplied Eddie, shrugging his shoulders.

“We figured we were going to see if we could find Karli,” Aedin interjected.

Eddie nodded, jerking a thumb at Pete, “That’s what we were thinking too,” he said. “But, like I was saying to Pete, I got a weird this vibe, you know, when I went to the bus with Amanda, she like gave me this cryptic warning, almost like maybe she knew some shit was going to go down,” he explained.

Aedin frowned. “Like what kind of warning?”

“Like beware of Anna,” he said in a spooky voice.

“How would she know, you know, how could she know some shit was going to happen?”

Eddie shrugged, “I don’t know, I’m just saying is all. We don’t even know if they’ve been shrunk down, you know. For all any of us knows, the girls are all itty-bitty like us,” he paused, Cheshire grin sweeping over his face, “And naked.”

Aedin shook his head, “Really?”

“But if they ain’t little, then we might be fucked, like literally, f-u-c-k-e-d,” added Pete. “You remember, these fan girls can get pretty crazy, like that one in Cincinnati, how many stitches she give you Charlie?” he asked.

“Nine, bitch had claws on her like a velociraptor,” replied the drummer, looking down at the white scar on his side.

Pete screeched in an imitation of the dinosaur, and slashed with his hand, “Velociraptor,” he shrieked.

“We’re all like smaller than those little action figure toys they make of us and at this size we can fit in a lot of tight places,” Aedin said, frowning.

“That would be pretty frigging sweet, don’t you think, all up in some girl’s business,” Eddie sniggered, moving his arms like he was parting something and nudging his way in face first.

“Um, how about no,” said Charlie frowning, “Imagine some little thing trying to stick you into her asshole or something.”

“Shitty,” laughed Eddie, tipping his nose in the air and shaking his hair.

“We got to find Karli,” Aedin said, “Make sure we stick close to the walls, it’s dark and we’re tiny it’d be easy for someone to step on us,” he cautioned.

Progressing down the hall toward the flickering illumination further along, the quartet reached the entrance of the parlor. From their position on the floor, they could see Karli seated on the loveseat.

“She’s not changed,” said Charlie.

“You know,” started Eddie, “From this angle your girl is smoking hot,” he said to Aedin, licking his lips.

“From this angle she looks as big as the Statue of Liberty, holy crap,” mumbled Pete.

“We need to cross over toward the chesterfield, from there maybe we can try and flag her attention,” Aedin suggested.

“I say we play it safe. We can hide under the big chair, but maybe only Aedin should go over to the couch and try communicate with her,” Eddie offered.

“Now you get shy?” Aedin asked, snorting.

Eddie shook his head. “As much as I would love to feel how amazing it would be to sprawl all over her tits, we don’t know how she will respond, she’s got a pretty good head about her, but fuck, look at us. If you talk her and everything is cool, we’ll come out,” he said.

Charlie nodded, “I think it’s wise,” he agreed.

Pete grinned and nodded.

Aedin shook his head and set off for the chesterfield, while the other three veered off toward the plush skirted chair.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment via the review. all feedback is welcome and appreciated, thanks for reading!