- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm bouncing straight into some unaware. Dean's a little slow on the uptake when it comes to what's happening to him but I hope it peaks your own imaginations of what might be instore for him later.

Dean heard the sound of bare feet smacking the wooden floor, approaching down his hallway. They were too heavy to be his sister. In walked his Stepmother, Leanne. Most weekends Leanne didn't bother getting dressed properly and this weekend was no different, she wore her fluffy pink dressing gown over her white pyjama top and grey sweatpants, her blonde hair was a mess of tangles and would stay that way all day. Not that Dean would ever judge her for spending the whole day dressed like that, he knew how hard she worked during the week and she earned her lazy days.

His Stepmother walked straight passed him and put the coffee machine on. She put her palms down on the counter and stared out the kitchen window to their garden. Dean cleared his throat with a quite cough, but it didn't break his Stepmother's concentration. “I'll have a cup please mom.” Dean announced, a little louder than he'd usually be talking this early in the morning.

“Whoa, what the!?” His stepmom shrieked, “The hell Dean? Don't frighten me like that.” She complain.

Dean chuckled to himself. “Not feeling one hundred percent this morning mom? I was already here when you walked in, you must still be half asleep.”

“Yeah must be.” She muttered, still looking a little dishevelled. She poured herself and Dean a cup of coffee and sat down at the breakfast bar. “How was the party last night?”

“It was good to see everyone before they all get too busy with college. Had a bit of a hard time later on in the evening. Apparently I met a girl a little over a year ago who I had got on with pretty well, from the sounds of it, but I couldn't for the life of me remember her. She cottoned on to that fact and things got a little heated. I felt pretty shitty about it to be honest” Dean explained.

“Oh don't worry honey. Everyone's been guilty of that before, don't beat yourself up about it.” Leanne reassured him. His Stepmother pulled her dressing gown a little tighter around her as she rose from her chair. “Oh,” she sighed, “These sweatpants are getting to small, as is this pyjama top. I used to be... how do they say... curvy? But at this rate I think I'll just be fat soon.” She complained. For a woman in her early forties Leanne was quite striking, but skinny she had never been. She was tall and filled out, she was definitely over six feet and her body was getting a little plump.

“Mom, you've got a long way to go before anyone could call you fat.” Dean said attempting to comfort her, but she only sighed. He knew he was right though.

“I'm going to go catch up on some TV.” She announced as she turned, cup in hand, to the leave the room. “Oh before I forget. I know you don't start till Tuesday, but Sierra phoned last night to say you'll need to head in today just to drop off the medical form at reception. They need that before you start, just make sure you can get there before five today. There won't be anyone at reception tomorrow so you gotta go today.”

 

Dean finished his porridge and returned to his room to get dressed for going out, he would drop off that form now in case he made plans for later in the day.

He stepped out into the hallway heading for the bathroom to brush his teeth when his older stepsister Brooke, wearing only a pair of pink panties, stepped out of her room just ahead of him. Her mane of thick brown hair flowed down over her pale shoulders to fall either side of her large, heaving breasts. They shook with each step and her pink nipples, soft in the summer heat, rising and falling as she moved.

Dean froze. He hadn't seen his sister without a top for as long as he could remember. She'd inherited her dad's dark hair but it was certainly her Mothers figure she'd grown into. Her wide hips swayed as she turned away from him, heading to the bathroom herself. The pink panties had ridden up and were being chewed up by her huge ass cheeks which swung like a hypnotic pendulum as she moved down the hall.

Dean scolded himself for staring but he was only human, she was like a real sister to him but he just couldn't keep from looking. Every one of his friends fancied his sister and blatantly stared at her when they came round . While Dean always told them to stop and got annoyed, he knew the struggle.

Brooke turned as she shut the bathroom door, her eyes glazed over him with no noticeable recognition. “Is everyone going to be so dopey today?” He asked himself, before turning to wait in his room till she was done.

Dean waited for what seemed like forever before he decided to just go knock on the door and ask her to hurry up. He hated when it was done to him, but this was taking too long and he wanted to be out the door already. He made his footsteps loud on the hallway floor so she could hear him coming, but before he made it to the door it swung open.

“Oh shi-” Dean muttered as he looked away and stood aside. Brooke walked out, rubbing her eyes with both hands and yawning loudly. She passed right by him without a glance or acknowledging his presence in the slightest on her way back to her room. As she passed, so closely, her scent wafted over him, her unwashed body still smelling of sweet summer sweat. Dean had to remind himself she was practically family.

She must have been really tired, maybe his stepmother and her stayed up later than usual and only went to bed just before he got in. No matter now, he needed to brush his teeth before he left.

The bathroom smelled less than pleasant, usually his Stepmother or sister would warn him if they saw him heading in after they'd taken a dump but of course that hadn't happened. Dean grinned and bared through it while he made sure his teeth shone as white as they would.

As he turned to leave, Brooke, again, barged in wearing her bath robe and holding her towel. Before Dean could say a word she had thrown her towel over the radiator and was untying her robe. “Whoa whoa!” Dean shouted.

“Ah! What the fuck!” Brooke yelped, clutching her robe tight around her form. “What the shit Dean!?”

“What do you mean? This isn't my fault! What is wrong with everyone today? I was already in here.”.

“Well don't ninja about for goodness sake!” Brooke yelled, “Get out already, I gotta shower.” Dean did just that, the day had just begun and it was already off to a strange start.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading