- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will take a while to get into some more extreme size differences, but I'm relying on the tried and tested scenario of a naturally short guy who happens to be surrounded by big women.

I'm releasing the first two chapters together as I don't like the idea of having no sexual content in the first release, I'm sure you agree.

 

 

High school was now over for Dean and he would miss it far more than he cared to admit. A valuable member of the football team and active in the student council, Dean felt well connected. He would miss feeling such a part of the school, both in it's official side and his social position. Dean was a popular guy and, until their recent and mutual break up with Abby, he'd had a beautiful girlfriend. He now had to say goodbye to that lifestyle and venture out into the world of work.

 

It was the last house party where all of Dean's year would attend. Some kid Dean half knew had offered his place while the parents were away. They were clearly made of money, the house comfortably fit everyone with spare rooms for those inclined to get some privacy.

Dean had come outside for some fresh air and to mingle with a few of his school council buddies, they eagerly opened up their circle and passed him a drink.

“Hey Dean!” came a small voice behind him, clearly forcing itself to be louder than it was accustom to. Dean turned away from the group to find a small and quiet looking girl he vaguely recognised. She was a head smaller then him, which was fairly unusual since Dean was a short guy himself. She was pretty though, Dean was surprised he hadn't noticed her around.

“Hey!” Dean responded, not wanting to let on that he didn't know her name, “How are you enjoying the party?” He asked.

“It's good, I don't usually go to many parties but I knew this would be my last chance to see most people.” She replied.

“Yeah I know, it's scary isn't it, leaving this all behind.”

“Yeah, I suppose. I'm quite looking forward to college though.” The girl said, looking fondly into the distance. “I heard you were taking a year out, is that right?” She asked.

“Yeah that's true,” Dean was a little surprised to hear her say that, they were clearly more familiar than he realised. If he could just remember her name and save embarrassing the both of them. “With my dad leaving us all so suddenly this year I think my stepmom is still adjusting, I don't want to leave her and my stepsister so suddenly as well. She's helped get me a part time job at an old firm she did her internship at years ago.” Dean explained.

“Ah, that's really nice of you Dean.” She mumbled, a slight colour rose in her cheeks then making her look even cuter than before. “I'm sorry to hear about you and Abby, you two seemed so happy together.”

Dean got a little embarrassed then, he wasn't sure he knew this girl at all and now he was going to be talking about some wounds that still weren't healed. He didn't want to be rude though. “It's okay really, it was mutual. We're going to try and stay friends but we agreed that the distance was just too far for our relationship. We had a great run, and words to that effect.” Dean forced a chuckle. “But enough about me, where are you off to?”

“I actually got accepted to Yale.” She said, modestly as she could.

“Oh wow, that's awesome! What are you going to study?” Dean asked. Maybe he should have gotten to know this girl better, cute and smart.

“They've got a new course starting this coming semester. It's silly I know but... I'm doing... erm, occult studies.” She smiled nervously “It's just something I've always been interested in, I know it's just silly or strange even-”

“No not at all, if it's what you're interested in then you should go and learn all you can about it. I don't really know anything about it, other than what I've seen on TV shows, but I'm sure it's fascinating.” Dean reassured her.

“Yeah, yeah it is fascinating!” She said forming a smile Dean found himself returning. “Erm, Dean?”

“Yeah?”

“I'm thinking of leaving here in a bit, not right now but in a little while. Do you want to come with me, just like walk me home, maybe have a drink back at mine or something? I've got a free house for the weekend.” The girls cheeks started to turn a deeper shade of red despite herself.

Dean had to hide his shock, he was a popular, reasonably attractive guy and he managed to do quite well with girls, despite his stature. But he had never been propositioned so blatantly before. It must have showed.

“Oh I'm sorry,” the girl rushed in with, “you're just out of a relationship and I'm being so forward, I'm sorry I just knew this was the last time we'd see each other, most likely.” She said working herself up into a state.

“I'd love to.” Dean broke in with. It was very soon after his breakup but he figured this might be good for him, help him deal with it and move on fully.

 

She told him she'd come find him in a few minutes as she just wanted to say goodbye to some friends. Dean did the same before they left together and began a slow stroll down the quiet night time suburbs back to her house.

“You live nearby then?” He asked.

“Well yeah, just a few blocks. Don't you remember? I suppose it was quite a while ago.”

Remember? “Uh yeah, sorry. Memory like a sieve.” He laughed nervously. So apparently he'd been to this girl's house before.

They walked for a few minutes, talking about what they'd miss from high school and what they were looking forward to.

“Dean? Where are you going?” The girls concerned voice asked.

“Huh?” He turned back and found she'd stopped a few steps behind.

“This is my house.”

“Oh, sorry. My mind was miles away.” He chuckled. So now he was supposed to recognise her house too. He searched his mind as thoroughly as he could but just couldn't place where he knew her from.

The front lawn was well tended to and the house was a fancy looking place. As they walked to the front door the girl stopped herself. She seemed deep in thought for a few moments. “Dean?”

“Yes.”

“What's my name?”

Oh shit, Dean thought. He felt awful, she looked so upset, she clearly knew him quite well and he couldn't even remember her name.

“I'm really sorry, I know that I know you I just can't place a name right now. I have an awful memory and I just felt to bad to ask.” He rushed in explaining.

“I've been in pretty much all your classes for all of high school, Dean.”

“I'm so sorry.”

“We studied together for the English exam last year.”

“I-”

“You came to my house. We slept together just before you started seeing Abby. Now you can't even remember my fucking name!?”

“I... I... are you sure?” He couldn't think of anything else to say, he knew that was the wrong thing though. How could he not remember?

“Yes I'm fucking sure!”

“I'm really sorry, I think I can remember but... I've had a really intense year, you have to understand. It's not anything personal.” He tried to reason with her.

“Just leave.” She told him, turning away as tears formed in her eyes. If Dean had ever felt more guilty, he couldn't remember it.

He walked straight home getting in at a little past one in the morning, his stepmother and older stepsister had already gone to bed so he made himself a glass of water and retired for the night, feeling like the worlds biggest asshole.

 

Deans night was full of terrifying dreams, he had the usual nightmares of being chased or going to school without clothes. But one dream stood out as both the most vivid and the most surreal, but it's strangest aspect was how well he could recall it when he woke. Dean was sitting alone at his breakfast bar, always the first up on the weekend, and the dream replayed itself over and over in his head.

In his dream he found himself walking down a busy street, busier than any he'd ever seen. The people gave him no mind, many bumping in to him, barging past and shouldering him out of the way. Not one stopped to apologise or even look over their shoulder.

“You're a fake.” A voice whispered into his ear. He turned but no one was there, just the stream of people. Someone walked into the back of him and knocked him to his hands and knees. “Ah!” He cried as his knees impacted the hard ground.

Again the voice came, “Are they not paying any attention?” it asked, laughing sinisterly. A woman's high heel slammed down onto his outstretched hand, sending a shock of pain through his hand and up his arm. The woman carried on, taking no notice.

“Stop it!” Dean yelled, “Can't you see I'm down here for fuck sake!”

“They can't hear you. Or maybe they just don't care to.” The voice whispered. “You're no one to them, you're no one to anyone anymore Dean. You're nothing at all.”

“Shut up!” He cried. “I'm a person, I'm a somebody, I deserve to be treated with some decency!” He demanded, with the honesty people spout only in dreams.

“Not any longer. You were just a big fish in a little pond. Now you're going to find you're a very little fish in an very large pond. You'll only get smaller.” As the words bored into his skull the voice behind them became more and more feminine and more and more familiar.

Another stiletto heel pierced into his hand, then another, all of them not missing a step or a glance his way. He looked up just in time to see a woman walking fast towards him, she had a short black pencil skirt and a determined look on her face. Her knee collided with his head and his vision darkened as a scene flashed before his eyes.

He saw the girl from that night. Tacks of tears reflected off her cheeks in the light of a candle lit before her. She wore an expression of pure rage. Her eyes locked with his and filled him with fear, her mouth contorted to a satisfied and sinister smile.

Then he awoke, drenched in sweat.

After a shower he had come down to get some breakfast, and here he now sat just finishing his bowl of porridge, trying to shake this dream from his mind.