- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Fairy Tail anime story

Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THIS... Random story i bring you lol.

 

This is a story for a good friend of mine he wanted me to do and i'm proud to present it to you all.

 

It really feels good to be back guys and i hope i still have a fan base after so long. "Listens for applause and hears crickets." Well then...

 

Anyways a lot of stuffs been going down thats made life depressing so i hope my stories can bring me around and i know your lovely reviews will so please send them in ^.^

 

I'm not a review whore i can stop anytime i please D: ... just send them in anyways for uh... commentary, purposes... "Cough"

 

Anywhoo without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights

 

Get comfy,

 

Sit back,

 

And,

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Lucy’s Apartment ~

 

Lucy pulled her knees closer towards her chest as she sat in her tub deep in thought. The S-Class Wizard trials where coming around and after hearing about why Cana wanted to become one, it seemed like this might be the last time she’d get to be with her.

‘Cana…’ Lowering her chin in the water Lucy sighed quietly as she tried to let the water soothe her, it usually worked. ‘I need to help her… but I…’ Scowling, she took a deep breath before dunking her head under water.

As the gentle warmth ran over her, she let her doubts flood out. She had been holding them in for a while. ‘What if I’m not strong enough to help you win? Will you leave because it’s my fault you didn’t become an S-Class Wizard?’

Surfacing, Lucy gasped softly as she shook the water from her face. ‘I know I can help her but still… this year’s lineup isn’t going to be easy to deal with. Natsu, Gray, Elfman, Juvia, Freed, Levy and Wendy… Well probably not Wendy.’ No offence to the young Dragon Slayer, but she didn’t have as much experience as the other’s.

‘If you don’t win though…’ lowering her head again, the Celestial mage sunk into the warm water as she let her mind race. “Why not try convincing her to stay even if she loses?” Lucy sighed leaning up slightly. “It’s not that easy, she has to prove she…” Lucy stopped blinking in confusion before her jaw dropped.

“G-G-GEMINI!” Lucy screamed standing up abruptly as her spirit fiddled with her blonde hair. “Hi Miss Lucy,” the spirit waved absently as she washed it. “WHY ARE YOU IN MY BATH!”, “This isn’t the first time we’ve bathed together you know,” “Y-Yea I know that but still!”

Lucy ground her teeth before sitting back down scowling at her. “Ok spill, why are you here?” The spirit stopped playing with her hair before leaning but happily. “I can’t just show up and relax in warm bath with my master?” Lucy frowned, crossing her arms.

“The last time you tried to bathe with me you wanted to scrub my body with yours!” She cast an accusing finger at her spirit. Gemini grinned salaciously crossing her own arms. “You didn’t seem to mind that much, your thoughts where so… wonderful.” She praised causing the blonde mage to blush crimson.

“T-T-That’s not true!” Gemini scooted closer to her master before sitting next to her, much to her dismay. “Miss Lucy you can’t lie to us, we know every one of your little fantasies you know.” Lucy sunk lower blushing a deeper shade of red then she already had been.

“Don’t remind me… I didn’t think that would come with our contract.” Now it was Gemini’s turn to scowl. “There’s no need to be embarrassed, you’re not the first master we’ve had who liked what you do, and I doubt you’ll be the last either.” Lucy closed her eyes remaining quiet.

Moving across from Lucy, Gemini crossed her legs with hers before resting her arms on the edges of the tub. “So about Cana…” Lucy perked up slightly before frowning. “I could always take on her form and see what she’s really thinking if you’d like.” Gemini offered.

“No… I don’t want you to that. It’s an invasion of privacy. I just want to help her but…”, “But you’re afraid that you won’t be strong enough to help her if she faces the others.” Gemini finished knowing exactly what was on her mind.

Nodding, she sunk lower much to her spirits dismay. “Please don’t feel bad Miss Lucy, we know you’re strong enough to help her.” Lucy smiled lightly, they were just trying to cheer her up and in all honesty it was nice, she needed it.

“But…” Lucy looked up confused as Gemini frowned slightly. “We could help you in another way if you’re willing…” Gemini eeped slightly as Lucy swam next to her inches apart. “Y-You thought of something I haven’t?! Is there a way I can help Cana without her leaving?” her voice was brimming with hope. She had been thinking this over for days.

Gemini scratched cheek nervously. “Well… we spirits know certain spells that you humans don’t know of. In fact most lost magic where originally taught to them by us. It’s one of the reasons there so rare now though. The celestial king banned us from telling them to humans anymore.” Gemini said sadly.

Lucy frowned, why did Gemini mention that if it she was forbidden from telling her? Gemini gently cupped Lucy’s shoulders as she looked her in the eyes with a serious expression. “I know a way you can stick with Cana in case things get bad. It’s a bit unorthodox but it will help you become closer to her, maybe if you are then you’ll be able to convince her to stay even if she doesn’t pass the S-Class trials this year.”

Lucy looked at Gemini oddly, what kind of magic made you closer with someone? “What exactly do you mean by closer?” Gemini shrugged resting her head on her palm. “Well… that’s where this gets a little tricky…” Lucy listened intently as Gemini told her what she had planned. To say she was skeptical was an understatement, this was insane!

As Gemini finished explaining her plan, Lucy sat there dumbfounded that her spirit had even mentioned such a thing. “You’ve got to be joking, there’s no way that would work!” Gemini scowled at her crossing her arms. “Hey you wanted me to help so I’m trying to help. If you don’t want to listen to me fine, but there’s no need to be rude.” Lucy sunk back in the tepid water frowning.

‘Her idea, why would I ever do that…’ A sly smile crossed Gemini’s lips but she said nothing else for the remainder of their bath. Once Lucy was finished Gemini had given her a quick hug before closing her gate, leaving the Celestial mage alone with her own thoughts.

‘She’s been doing things like that more and more lately, I wonder why.’ After the incident in Edolas, whenever she was alone Gemini would always try to join her. It was getting a little weird to say the least, especially when she woke up in bed with her spirit clinging to her as she slept.

Shaking her head in amusement, she had to admit, it was rather nice. Stepping out of her tub, she quickly dried off before changing into her night clothes. ‘Her idea though…’ Lucy bit her bottom lip in thought. It was still insane but it made some semblance of sense…

Crawling into her bed, she flicked the switch on her lamp off before closing her eyes. Maybe sleep would give her the answers she needed…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Tenrou Island, Day of the S-Class Trial ~

 

 

Lucy panted softly as she felt her body’s fatigue catch up to her. After her and Cana had come to the island it wasn’t long until they were ambushed by dark wizards. ‘Why… why did this have to happen today of all days?’ Lucy shook her head in dismay.

Looking towards Cana, Lucy frowned. She was just as shook up as her. This was much more important to her and everything they had worked for was beginning to fall apart before their eyes. “Hey Lucy?” the blond looked up confused as she saw Cana looking down at her.

“Would you… would you mind telling me what you know about Mavis’s grave? You mentioned it earlier before, well this.” Lucy looked at Cana surprised. Out of everything going on she still wanted to know what she had found out earlier. ‘She wouldn’t… she wouldn’t go there would she? Not after everything that’s happened…’

“Hey Lucy?” Cana waved her hand catching the blonde’s attention once more. “U-uh s-sure Cana… but I, I need to go get some water first I’ll be right back.” Before Cana could question her Lucy got to her feet before ducking behind the trees near them.

“I need to go get water, what the hell type of excuse is that?!” she slapped her forehead in anger. “Ok just… just calm down, there’s got to be a rational reason why Cana wants to still know… maybe she… maybe… she…” the words died at her lips as she tried to think of anything.

‘She’s still going to go to the grave…’ Lucy scowled looking down. ‘I can’t let her do that, not at a time like this but…’ biting her lower lip, she reached for her keys before pulling out a familiar gold one. “Open, gate of the twins, Gemini!”

As the door chimed, summoning her spirits to her, Lucy staggered backwards in shock as she saw Gemini standing completely naked. “Hi miss Lucy!” the eager spirit waved happily before noticing her master covering her nose as a light trickle of blood leaked down her hand.

“Miss Lucy what’s wrong, did-“Gemini started before Lucy’s thoughts entered her mind. Looking down Gemini blinked in confusion. “Does your own body really turn you on that much? Mirrors must be brutal.”, “GEMINI WHY ARE YOU NAKED!” Lucy screeched having gotten over her initial shock.

Gemini tapped her chin before snapping her fingers. “Oh, we were bathing a week ago. That was the last time I was with you and since you where naked,” she waved her hands over her naked frame. “C-Can you change p-please.” Lucy blushed looking away.

“What? Have you really never looked into a mirror before? Or maybe you’re just a narcissist.”, “W-WHAT?! I AM NOT!” Lucy grit her teeth as her spirit giggled at her. Letting out a deep sigh, the celestial mage looked down sadly, something Gemini quickly picked up on.

“What do you need Miss Lucy?” the blond blushed, rubbing her arm sheepishly. “Things… things have gotten serious on the trial, take a look.” The spirit nodded before going over Lucy’s recent memories. “That’s not good at all…” Gemini muttered quietly before seeing Lucy’s distant expression.

“So you think Cana’s going to try something?” Lucy nodded looking back up sadly. “I don’t know why else she’d want to know what I know about Mavis’s grave.” The spirit hummed softly as she thought it over. “Well… we could always use that.” Lucy looked up at her spirit confused before it dawned on her what she meant.

“N-N-No way! I-I’m not going to…” Lucy shook her head unable to finish her sentence, it was insane! “Miss Lucy, I know you don’t like it but given the circumstances what if she betrays you. You summoned me here, not one of your other spirits me. You wanted my help for this.” Gemini spoke in a tone showing no hint to her usual whimsical personality.

“But… But I…” Lucy froze as she felt Gemini envelop her in a hug. “It will work Miss Lucy, I promise you. Trust me on this alright.” Lucy shivered before returning the gesture. “Oh… Ok.” Lucy said quietly. A small smile graced the spirits lips as she heard her master’s acceptance.

“Alright here’s the plan, I’ll use the spell then take your place while you stay with Cana secretly. If she does try something to me, then you’ll still be with her and be able to stop her if she tries anything.” Gemini said cheerfully but received a skeptical look from the blond.

“I’m supposed to stop her? Have you even thought this through?” Lucy deadpanned much to the spirits irritation. “Hey! This magic is powerful. It will make you much stronger then you are now even if you don’t look it.” Sighing, Lucy nodded. This still sounded idiotic and insane to her.

“Hey Lucy, where are you?” “Crap”-“Crap” both blondes stammered as they heard Cana calling them. “Alright, no time to waste!” Before Lucy could say anything a golden light engulfed her as Gemini’s raised hands began casting a magic circle.

“I ask the heaven’s~”

 

Lucy looked up at Gemini as she chanted softly.

“Grant me my wish and embody my vessel. Take form to shine, and show thine way.~

Feeling her body vibrating as a magical pressure surrounded her she had to admit, this was something else.

“Flow through and empower, Dena Vegranda!”

As Gemini finished her spell a column of light shot down, cascading over Lucy’s form. ‘This feeling… it’s like… it’s like I’m floating…’ the blond closed her eyes as she felt the warm glow of light radiating over her skin. Was this a hidden power all celestial spirits could use?

As the light dissipated Gemini looked down seeing a pile of clothes were Lucy once stood. “Wow…” Gemini muttered to herself. She had knowledge to many spells that where lost to mankind but even so, she never used them before… until now that is.

Kneeling down, she began fishing through the clothing before she found what she wanted. As her hand emerged, her eyes lit up as she saw the tiny form of Lucy in her grasp. “I’m glad it worked Miss Lucy.” The blond covered her eyes as she blinked away the light dotting her vision.

“W-W-Wait… t-this could have not worked?” Lucy muttered as she tried to regain her bearings. “Well…” Gemini scowled rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. “This is the first time I’ve ever cast the spell. One word wrong and maybe only half of you would have shrank, I don’t know.” She shrugged before yipping as she felt a sharp pain in her hand.

“OWE DID YOU JUST BITE ME!” Lucy glared at her spirit. “YOU USED AN UNKNOWN SPELL ON ME WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO ME!” Gemini’s face scrunched up as she wore a sour expression.

“It would have worked… And it did!”, “How do you know it couldn’t have made me microscopic!” Gemini raised her finger about to retort but paused. “Huh, that’s actually a good point… Owe! Stop that!” Gemini snapped tightening her fingers around her.

“Hey Lucy, where are you? Lucy, Lucy…” Gemini looked over her shoulder frowning, Cana was close by. Setting her master back down, Gemini began to change into Lucy’s clothes much to the blonde’s dismay. “WHY DIDN’T MY CLOTHES SHRINK?!”

“How should I know, it’s not like I have a working knowledge of this magic,” Gemini fiddled with her hair tying it to one side. “And yet you used me as a guinea pig… oh what wonderful spirits I have.” Lucy sighed before she was lifted up.

“Oh stop being such a drama queen, you look cute like that.” Gemini winked at her causing the blond to blush. “H-H-How am I going to stop Cana though if I’m… naked.” Gemini grinned about to retort but the rustling of bushes made her jump as she hid her master behind her back.

“Hey Lucy what’s taking you so long?” Cana emerged brushing some branches out of her way. “U-uh nothing Cana, sorry it took me so long I couldn’t find…” Gemini scowled. “A stream anywhere.” ‘That’s the best thing she could have come up with?’

Cana looked around nodding. They were in the middle of a forest, a stream could be anywhere or nowhere. “Jeez if you were thirsty you should have just asked.” Cana reached into her bag before pulling out a small canteen before tossing it to her.

“T-Thanks Cana.” Gemini smiled taking a quick sip before going back over to Cana. The brunette was about to take the canteen back but Gemini dodged her hand swiftly before placing it in her bag herself. Blinking in surprise, Cana looked at her partner oddly but only saw her smiling giddily. “Are, are you feeling alright Lucy?”

Gemini grinned resting her hands on her hips. “Never better.” Cana looked at her quizzical before nodding. “So… about Mavis’s grave?” Gemini’s expression turned serious as she began to explain what Lucy had already figured out.

Once she finished explaining her theory a faint grow, almost transparent surrounded her. ‘I… knew it…’ Gemini’s eyes began to close as she fell to the ground. “You’ve been a big help…” Cana said quietly before lifting Gemini up and carrying her out of the pathway they were on.

Once she was tucked neatly away, Cana gave her one last look before turning away. “I’m so sorry Lucy…” and with that she began running towards the beach. She had to make it back to the pathway Lucy had suggested.

As Cana’s form slowly retreated in the distance a faint smile crossed Gemini’s lips as she felt her body slowly going unconscious. ‘Just… like I… planned…’ she grinned before falling over as her body passed out before fading away completely.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ With Cana ~

 

 

Lucy staggered as she was thrown around in Cana’s purse. When Gemini had put her canteen back, the tiny mage had gone with it. ‘D-Damnit Gemini, this plans crazy!’ Lucy fell backwards as tarot cards fell onto her.

‘How the hell am I going to get her attention when I keep getting thrown around?!’ sighing, the tiny celestial mage stayed down as she waited for Cana to stop running, it would do her no good to try and fight this at her current height. She just had to hope she hadn’t bit off more than she could chew.

 

~_____~

 

Cana rushed down the tunnel labeled E hurriedly, (much to Lucy’s dismay) as she attempted to find their first master’s gravesite. ‘It has to be here, where, WHERE!’ Cana grit her teeth angrily as she continued running up the rocky pathway.

She had been running for what felt like hours. After a certain point she knew she was close though. The air, it was radiating, almost as if it were alive. As her pace slowed, Cana took a moment to catch her breath.

“My… god… why is it… so far up?!” Did the team who went down this pass have to run this high up to or did their path split up somewhere? However her running was put to an abrupt halt as she saw a light glowing at the top of the pathway.

“What… what is this…” Slowly she walked up before seeing a large stone tablet with a glowing golden light in the center of it. “Is… is this her grave?” Cana looked around confused. This wasn’t a grave site, what was this?

‘T-this has to be a joke… I, I left Lucy for this?’ Cana shuttered as she felt the weight of what was going on finally caught up to her. “But I… I…” tears began to form, what would she do now? “Cana!” the brunette froze as she heard a familiar voice.

Turning sharply, Cana looked behind her shocked but saw no one there. “Cana!” gritting her teeth now, the card mage looked around angrily, was her mind playing tricks on her? She could hear Lucy. “CANA!”, “WHAT!” Cana screamed back angrily, was this place playing tricks on her mind?

“Down here!” blinking in surprise, Cana looked down but saw nothing… nothing except something on her bag that looked like… Her eyes widened in shock. ‘N-No… no way.’ Slowly, her hands moved towards her bag before she gently cupped what she saw before bringing it to her face.

“W-What… what I-is this?!” Cana stammered as she brought her shaking hands towards her face. “Cana it’s me,” Lucy stood up before crossing her arms. “L-Lucy… is it, is it r-really you?” her words where full of apprehension as she stared at her smaller companion with uncertainty. Was this really Lucy?!

“Of course it’s me Cana, I mean just look at me!” Cana’s eyes widen before looking away awkwardly. “Uh, er… L-Lucy, why are you naked?” The celestial mage blushed before looking down and covering herself embarrassedly

‘Damnit Gemini!’ Lucy ground her teeth angrily. “It’s, its complicated Cana but I-“before Lucy could finish however she was suddenly jerked upwards before Cana looked her over with interest. “H-HEY, HEY, HEY! W-WHAT… WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Looking Lucy all around, she had to admit, she certainly looked and acted like Lucy but… “Lucy, why are you… well tiny?” a few beads of sweet began to form over the shrunken mages brow as she tried to word this as best she could.

“B-Because… because I knew you’d do something to me.” Cana’s eyes widened in shock. “B-But I… I didn’t want…” her words died off, she didn’t know what she could say to her… she had betrayed her friends trust and now…

“How… How did you know I’d, that I would…” Cana shook her head as tears began to form. “I knew something was wrong, and I know this means the world to you.” Lucy looked down sadly. “I didn’t want you to do something you’d regret so I had Gemini… well…” Lucy rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

This wasn’t exactly what she had planned from her spirit… although it was Gemini so she shouldn’t have been so surprised either. “So you… no Gemini, she was the one with me…” Cana’s eyes grew hazy as she tried to figure everything out for herself.

“We changed places back in the forest. I was with you before that though when we fought Freed an-“Lucy was suddenly caught off again as she felt Cana’s fingers tighten around her. “You… you knew this wasn’t the right place then didn’t you?” Cana mumbled darkly as her eyes slowly shifted towards Mavis’s grave.

“W-Wait what? What are you talking about Cana?” Lucy looked back at her friend confused but saw her darkened eyes. For the first time she felt fear from looking at them, they looked almost lifeless. “You knew this wasn’t Mavis’s grave site didn’t you. You sent me to the wrong place!” Cana grit her teeth as her grip continued to tighten around the blond.

“C-C-Cana?!” Lucy gasped as she felt her friend’s fingers getting uncomfortably tight around her waist. “You planned this from the beginning didn’t you! You led me out here then changed places with your spirit so I wouldn’t find first master’s grave!” Cana squeezed Lucy’s frail body harder causing the shrunken mage to cough as the air was stolen from her lungs.

“Y-you, your helping another team aren’t you?! I bet it was Gray, that’s why you lent him your spirit, so they could make S-Class before me!” Cana screamed now, tears freely falling from her eyes. ‘W-what’s… what’s going on…’ Lucy clenched her eyes as she felt the pain surrounding her.

“C-Ca, Cana I d-didn’t-“, “STOP LYING!” Cana raised her hand before throwing Lucy to the ground in anger. As the blond impacted with the stone pathway below her, her first thought was of the agonizing pain she must be feeling but… there was none. The only feelings present were of sadness and vertigo from being thrown in such a way.

‘T-That… that should have hurt but… it didn’t.’ Lucy slowly rose as she looked her body over as she remembered Gemini’s words. ‘This magic is powerful. It will make you much stronger then you are now even if you don’t look it.’ There wasn’t as much as a scratch on her pale skin. ‘Gemini what the hell did you do to me?’ Her thoughts where stopped abruptly, however as a shadow loomed overhead casting the light aside.

Before Lucy could even look up in shock, Cana’s massive foot impacted with her. “WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME LUCY, I THOUGHT WE WHERE FRIENDS!” Cana screeched as she stomped her foot harder on Lucy. ‘C-Cana…’ Lucy felt tears forming. The pain she felt wasn’t physical in the slightest. It only hurt that Cana had so little thought of her actions up until now.

The card mage ground her foot harder into the ground as tears streamed down her cheeks. ‘Why would she betray me like this?!’ Cana shook her head before lifting her foot up and stomping on Lucy again, however…

As she lifted her foot a crushing realization hit her at what she had just done. “L-Lucy?!” Cana leaned down in fear as she looked at her shrunken friend but… she was perfectly fine. ‘There’s no blood… and she looks perfect…’ As her eyes zoned in on other perfect features she quickly looked away flushed.

“Whatever you did you certainly seem sturdy…” Cana mumbled more to herself then to Lucy still to shocked at what had happened to her to respond. Reaching down she gently tugged Lucy up looking her over completely.

As she continued to leer at the mage her eyes were drawn towards her more explicit features making her blush further. ‘W-why can’t I stop looking at her like this!’, ‘You should punish her’. Cana looked at Lucy confused but felt her anger starting to spike. Gritting her teeth, the card mages fingers gripped Lucy tightly breaking her out of her trance like stupor.

“CANA! I DIDN’T BETRAY YOU JUST HEAR ME OUT!” Glaring at her, Cana lifted Lucy high into the air shaking her head. “I… I don’t know what I’m feeling right now but, you need to be punished…” Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise, what did her friend have planned for her? ‘She’s the same size as a toy…’

Slowly Cana’s hand moved down bringing Lucy with it before it rested right over her jean shorts. “C-C-Cana?” the brunette said nothing as her other hand moved towards the button on her jeans as she unclicked it.

“C-Cana, w-what are you doing?!” Lucy screamed as she watched Cana pulling her shorts down slowly. “You need to be punished but… I want something to…” Cana’s eyes hazed over as she felt a heat radiating between her legs.

‘You can do anything to her… use her, play with her, crush her! She’s like a toy in your hands…’ Cana nodded slowly as she listened to the voice in her head. Was it even hers? In the end it didn’t really matter though, the feelings she felt for Lucy, they were sporadic… she needed this to.

Lucy watched in anticipation and horror as she saw the brunette’s shorts fall down displaying her black lace panties. “C-Ca… Cana…” the blond panted softly as she felt her lust beginning to surface. ‘I… I can feel her heat radiating on me…’, ‘Then enjoy it.’ Lucy’s eyes widened, what was she thinking, this was her friend! ‘So what? She’s cute and you like her don’t you?’ biting her lower lip Lucy shivered as she heard the words she wanted to hear.

Hooking her thumb under the strap of her panties, Cana pulled it open before raising Lucy over the opening. “This will be your prison till I say so… Lucy,” closing her eyes, she released the shrunken mage casting Lucy into the darkness.

Lucy yipped as she fell head first in before her body bounced off the lacy material towards Cana’s core. As her hands pressed against Cana’s folds she shuddered. ‘I’m… I-I’m t-touching her…’ if her cheeks weren’t crimson before they were now. ‘You’ve wanted this for so long haven’t you?’ Nodding, the blond moaned softly as she gently gave the brunette a pet. ‘It feels amazing at this height…’, ‘We know, and now you do to.’

Any thoughts to what was happening where stopped however as she felt her whole body suddenly shoved forward roughly. “L-Lucy…” Cana grunted as spikes of pleasure shot through her. Moving her hands from the outside, she pressed the shrunken mage against her womanhood moaning softly as she felt Lucy’s tiny movements against her.

‘W-Why… why am I doing this to her?’ Cana shook her head unsure of her actions. ‘She betrayed you, you have to get even!’ As her eyes hazed over again Cana nodded pressing Lucy deeper into her. “You betrayed me Lucy… you must be punished.”

Lucy gasped as she felt her lust boiling over. ‘I… I always wanted to be with C-Cana but… this isn’t, this isn’t want I wanted…’ she shook her head sadly. With one more push Lucy screamed as her whole body entered Cana much to the card mages delight.

Throwing her head back Cana’s legs gave out under her as she fell to her knee’s panting softly. “L-L-Lucy… Why… Why did you betray me?” She shook her head in anger as she shoved her fingers deeper. ‘She, f-feels so good… ‘ blushing harder Cana closed her eyes, ashamed of what she was doing as she worked her fingers in and out of her nether lips, forcing Lucy to follow her movements against her will.

“C-Ca… Cana…” Lucy panted softly as her voice left her leaving only the pleasure in its wake. Twisting around, she struggled as best she could but it was futile. The only way she would get out of her fleshy prison was by Cana’s will… she was completely powerless… and it felt good? ‘You’ll enjoy it more if you just give in.’

Lucy panted softly as she felt Cana’s essence washing over her. Why did this feel so wonderful?! Thrashing more, she felt the walls around her tighten. ‘Cana… I didn’t betray you… please believe me…’ shaking her head, Lucy tried to think of something else, but the fleshy walls squeezing her made it rather difficult to.

‘You could always indulge Lucy…’ the blonde’s eyes opened slowly as she heard the voice in her mind. ‘Just enjoy it and everything will work out for the best, after all you wanted Cana didn’t you?’ “Y-Yes…” she mumbled quietly as she felt her lust boiling over.

‘Then just embrace it!’ “Y-Y-Yes, YES!” Lucy gasped as she felt her pleasure finally reach its peak. Thrashing harder she screamed in ecstasy as she felt her whole body being played with my Cana’s inner muscles. ‘This is ecstasy…’

Cana groaned as she felt herself fall backwards. ‘L-Lucy…’moving her free hand upwards, she moved her shirt aside as she gently began playing with her breasts. “You… you feel so perfect…”, ‘that’s because she is perfect.’ Nodding, Cana bit her lower lip as she stifled a scream of pleasure.

Out of nowhere the shrunken mage had just started thrashing, what was she doing in there?! ‘She wants to escape; you should punish her for that to!’ “Y-Yes… “Cana nodded with the voice in her head. ‘Lucy deserved this for betraying me but… did she?’ The more she thought it over, the less it seemed to pester her.

‘Did… Did she really betray me?’, ‘Yes!’ Cana shook her head for a moment as she felt her emotions fighting one another. ‘S-She’s my friend… I shouldn’t be-‘, ‘SHE BETRAYED YOU!’ No matter how much she tried to stop her thoughts that same nagging voice came back bothering her.

The voice however was swiftly silenced as she felt a sharp pinch inside her, causing the card mage to scream in ecstasy as she felt her orgasm suddenly sneak up on her. Lucy laid still as her body involuntarily shuttered in pleasure.

‘That… that was the best, it was the best thing I ever felt…’, ‘You can feel so much more, just give Cana what she needs now…’ Nodding the shrunken mage summoned what little strength she had left and began thrashing harder as she tried in desperation to bring her colossal friend to orgasm.

‘Be rougher!’ Lucy kicked with her legs as she listened to the voice in her mind. ‘Do whatever you need to!’ Her fingers reached out gripping Cana’s inner walls as she continued to wiggle in vain. ‘I… I need to…’ Lucy shook her head unsure what she was thinking now.

Leaning her head forward she gently began biting and licking Cana’s folds before she felt all the muscles around her suddenly contract squeezing her tightly. And with a scream Lucy was suddenly (or more violently) shoved out of Cana as a torrent of her juices flooded her out into her friends wading panties.

Cana gasped on the ground as she felt the best orgasm of her life slowly begging to fade. ‘L-Lucy… Your, your amazing…’, ‘She still betrayed you… you should punish her more!’ Cana eyes drifted back and forth as she thought about what to do now.

‘You should put her somewhere, where she can’t stop you! You want to be an S-Class don’t you?’ her eyes suddenly shot open. “Lucy… you won’t interfere…” The shrunken blond heard Cana’s words as she tried to move but her whole body felt limp, like all energy in her was completely drained.

As she felt Cana’s fingers gently wrapping around her, she could do little more than just accept it, she couldn’t fight anyone like this. Cana lifted Lucy’s limp form up looking her over, she looked broken. “Why did you betray me…” Cana mumbled quietly as she looked Lucy over.

“C… Cana I…” Lucy closed her eyes in defeat. She was just too tired to defend herself. ‘Lucy…’ Cana closed her eyes lifting Lucy over her head. ‘Do it…’ letting go she let Lucy fall into her waiting mouth. Lucy moaned quietly as she felt her body enveloped.

‘I’m scared…’, ‘You’ll be fine…’ nodding softly Lucy closed her eyes trusting the strange voice she had been hearing. It hadn’t led her astray yet. Closing her lips, Cana’s tongue licked Lucy up and down, as she tasted her essence coating the blond.

‘Swallow her… then you won’t have any more obstacles in your way…’ Cana’s eyes widened slightly. ‘I… I can’t just’, ‘Do it!’ slowly her head began to tilt as Cana’s tongue pushed Lucy towards the back of her mouth. ‘Just swallow her and all your problems go away…’

As her head leaned all the back she was about to swallow but suddenly stopped. ‘What are you waiting for? Swallow her!’ the card mage blinked in confusion before her eyes widened in shock. Leaning down she spit Lucy out, was she really just about to swallow her friend for some trial?!

“W-What… what the hell did I just try to do?” Cana felt tears forming. She almost killed her friend for… for this? “Geez you cut that close, I was afraid I’d have to interfere.” Cana looked up in shock as she heard someone else.

As a figure stepped up the stone pathway Cana’s eyes widened as she saw Lucy, or more Gemini walking up with a faint smile on her lips. “W-What…?” Cana looked at the spirit with a confused expression. “Well if you actually did swallow her that would have been when we interfered.” Gemini’s gaze turned dark.

“But, you didn’t so…” the spirit walked over towards Cana before leaning down and patting her head like you would a puppy. “You pass.” Cana’s face went blank. “I… I pass?” Gemini nodded happily resting her hands behind her back coyly.

A silence passed by them both as they stared at one another. However it was soon broken by Cana as she screamed. “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I ALMOST JUST KILLED MY FRIEND AND, AND… YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS WAS SOME KIND OF TEST!”

Gemini rubbed her ears scowling. “Well it was a test actually. I wanted to see if you were right for Lucy.” Cana’s face went blank again, was this some kind of joke? “The reason Miss Lucy’s in her current condition is because of me. There are a few things we need to talk about.” Gemini grinned lowering her hand to Cana.

The card mage just started at the insane celestial spirit before nodding. She wanted some answers now…

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Hours later ~

 

Lucy’s eyes slowly began to flutter open as she heard voices around her. “You’re a sociopath!”, “I’m just a caring spirit looking out for her master.”, “By almost getting her killed!”, “I knew you wouldn’t kill her… mostly.”, “WHY WOULD YOU ADD THAT!”

Leaning up, Lucy squinted her eyes as she tried to see past the light shining overhead. “Well it looks like she’s awake.”, “Lucy!” The celestial mage leaned up tiredly as she saw Cana and… “G-Gemini?” the spirit waved back to her master giddily. “Hi Miss Lucy”

Shaking away her drowsiness, she tried to stand but felt her legs shake under her. “You might want to stay down; this magic makes you a bit unstable as it fades.” Gemini said with concern. Lucy looked at her confused before it dawned on her. “I-I’m back to normal?”

Gemini nodded before a sly smile spread. “Well mostly” her eyes greedily drank Lucy in as she leered at her master. “What do you mean most…” She stopped as she saw both Cana and Gemini’s eyes on her. Looking down she blushed before covering her bare chest awkwardly.

“Give them back…” Gemini scowled before reaching behind her and presenting Lucy with a pile of clothing. “Why do you have to be such a prude?” scoffing Lucy changed into the new clothes looking away from the other two.

Once she was changed she tied her hair up before glaring at both Gemini and Cana. “Gemini… “ the spirit looked down avoiding eye contact. “You knew something like this was going to happen didn’t you!” her silence was all Lucy needed to know her statement was true.

“And Cana…” the brunette flinched as she heard her name said bitterly. “You could have killed me what the hell was wrong with you!”, “Well… that’s not entirely true Miss Lucy.” Gemini hand rose as she tried to defuse the situation before it began.

“The spell I cast on you altered you body’s composition.” Lucy stared at Gemini blankly before she sighed. “It made you much denser. Nothing less than metric ton could even hurt you. I’m not even going to go into the details of what else it changed.” She sighed shaking her head.

“B-But… but you said you’ve never used that spell before. How did you know it would do that?!” Gemini perked up smiling brightly. “Oh I lied about that, I’ve used it tons of times.” Lucy face faulted as she felt her anger spiking.

“The reason Cana acted like she did was because of the spell. It put her in a kind of trance making her feel whatever emotions were present the most… anger and lust just happened to be the outcome.” The spirit shrugged.

Gritting her teeth, Lucy glared back at Gemini, she had planned this! “Well… on that note I better go…” before Lucy could say anything else Gemini faded with a cheeky grin. “THIS ISN’T OVER YOU HEAR ME!” sighing Lucy shook her head in dismay.

“I swear she lives to torment me…”, “L-Lucy…” the blond looked up confused before seeing Cana blushing heavily as she cast her eyes downwards. “I-I’m… I’m sorry… I’m so sorry that I-“before she could continue Cana’s eyes widened as she felt herself being enveloped in a hug from the blond.

“You don’t need to apologize Cana. I know you would never hurt me. Blame Gemini, she was the reason this even happened.” Lucy said bitterly. “But… some good did come out of her actions, no matter how demented they were.”

Cana looked up at Lucy confused before her eyes widened in shock as she felt her lips pressed against Lucy’s. Moaning softly, Cana kissed Lucy back as she felt the blonds tongue brushing against her lips for acceptance.

There kiss lasted a few minutes before both broke apart panting softly. “L-Lucy I… I… wow.” Cana breathed slowly as her face flushed. “So… I take it you don’t mind?” Lucy panted along with her smiling.

Shaking her head, Cana smiled warmly as she pulled Lucy closer. “I… I wanted to tell you for a while that I liked you Cana but… things just came up. But when I found out you wanted to leave the guild… I, I just couldn’t stand by and do nothing.”

Lucy said quietly as she held Cana close. “Lucy…” Looking up tears slowly fell as Lucy cupped Cana’s face. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help you become S-Class, I really wanted to make your wish come true.” Cana smiled warmly as she gently rested her forehead against Lucy’s.

“You did. I have a reason to stay now.” The celestial mage smiled happily as she pulled Cana closer. ‘Did you know this would happen to us Gemini?’ Lucy shook her head unsure. All she knew was things were going to turn out for the better from now on…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Epilog ~               

 

After the incidents on Tenrou Island with Grimoire Heart had passed, along with 7 years things did start to go back to normal, most things at least…

 

 

Lucy opened the door to her apartment before yawning tiredly. “Geez that was painful.” Lucy cried as she fell onto her bed lifelessly. She had just come back from a mission with Natsu and Gray. “So I take it things didn’t go as planned?”

Lucy looked up seeing Cana at her table as she looked through her tarot cards. “You… you could say that. We didn’t get paid because of collateral damage.” She mumbled sourly. “And by collateral you mean?”, “… Half a store house…”

Cana’s lips twitched into a smile. “Maybe next time you’ll just go on a mission with me then.” Leaning up Lucy sighed shaking her head. “I tried to get you to come with us but you didn’t want to leave so early remember?”

Tapping her chin Cana shrugged before going back to her tarot cards. “Well live and learn, and by learn I mean not to take missions at ungodly hours.” Lucy grit her teeth growing at Cana. “IT WAS PAST NOON!”, “Like I said ungodly hours.”

Sighing Lucy shook her head before getting up and walking past Cana. “I’m going to take a bath, lock up before you go alright.” Cana waved to the blond as she went into the other room. “So when are you two going to move in?”

Cana blinked in surprise before looking towards Lucy’s bed. “T-That’s none of your business Gemini… but I’m going to offer soon, I just need to pack up my stuff.” Gemini snickered before rising off the bed and moving across from Cana.

“It’s been almost a month now, come on you two were meant for each other… plus three ways are way more fun with twins. Me and Lucy can pull it off.” Cana’s face went crimson before she slammed her cards on the table.

“For the last time I’m not going to ask Lucy to… To have a three way with her spirit!” Gemini sighed shaking her head. “It didn’t stop me from joining you two last time either.” Cana wanted to defend but it was true. After what had occurred on Tenrou Island things with her and Lucy had gotten serious…

“You humans with your morals, I’ll never understand it.” The spirit sighed making Cana blush further. “Well I’m going to go join Miss Lucy now, have fun~” Gemini waved before moving towards the bathroom.

“G-Gemini!” As the card mage heard a click followed by a shrill scream she sighed in defeat. ‘Well?’ Cana blinked in surprise before a sly smile formed. ‘Are you going to join us or not?’ shaking her head amused, Cana set her cards to the side as she stood up.

‘Something tells me Lucy’s not going to like this.’, ‘loofah’s don’t have rites, there only purpose is to be used.’ Smirking, the card mage strutted towards the bathroom eager to join them now... Funny how things worked out… but in the end, they weren’t so bad… for Cana and Gemini at least.

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 

 

Well i hope you all enjoyed and i do look foward to some reviews at least :P

 

I'll try to be more active from now on so i can bring you guys more Giantess goodness you all know and love.

 

Until next time guys ^.^