- Text Size +

As they broke their embrace, Sarah looked up and around at her surroundings. She was amazed at how huge everything had become. 

 

“S-so how about you teach me to fly”, Sarah said looking up to her now giant friend. 

 

Kayla laughed and replied, 

 

“Not so fast little one”, smirking when she called her ‘little one’, “remember I said there were some serious rules we need to follow”

 

Sarah mock impatiently stomped her foot and blew a lock of hair that had fallen in her face then crossed her arms and waited for the rules. At her tiny size, Kayla found the act adorable.

 

“Relax, little friend”, she said patting the smaller fairy’s head, “this will only take a minute. Now, rule one - although you now have full access to all the magic we fairies possess, you can’t use it for personal gain in your human life.”

 

Sarah nodded.

 

Kayla looked down at Sarah, listening intently for the next rule and burst out laughing, 

 

“I’m just kidding about there being rules! Geez, your so gullible. It’s just one, and trust me the fairy definition of ‘rule’ isn’t even close to the human one. It’s more of a suggestion”, Sarah started to say something but then Kayla’s face turned serious and she added, 

“but there is one more thing. Only I can change you back when the spell has run its course”

 

Sarah simply nodded again, then perked up and asked, 

“Ok ok. Now can you teach me to fly?”

 

At that Kayla knelt down to bring the two face to face and said,

 

“Sure, but don’t you want some clothes first Tinkerbell?”

 

Sarah remembered the times she called Kayla that and the thought that it now applied to her excited and fascinated her. The reminder that she was naked also made her quickly cover herself with her hands. She noticed that every movement she made sent some of her dust flying, and with it the sensation of everything around her and she hoped she could learn to either control that better or block out all the stimulus she received because it was pretty distracting. 

 

Kayla reached down and easily removed the tiny woman’s hands, 

 

“What are you covering? It’s not like I haven’t seen them before”, she reached down and removed the arm across the smaller woman's blueberry sized breasts then cupped one in her hand then said, “although they were a lot bigger the last time” and laughed.

 

“Very funny”, Sarah replied as Kayla began her instructions on how to do fairy magic.

 

“Ok, now first you need to picture what you want to wear. Start with something simple, like a plain white dress”, Sarah did as instructed and Kayla went on “now flap your wings just enough to make a small amount of fairy dust come out. All you need is a small…” 

 

Before she could finish Sarah’s wings started fluttering wildly, sending dust everywhere causing Sarah to collapse from sensory overload as her range of awareness was increased to about a square foot, which at her size was like suddenly being aware of all the sounds, sights, smells, tastes, and feeling of an area the size of a large hotel room. Kayla smiled as she gently helped her back to her feet, saying,

 

“Well, that’s too much. I bet you’re senses are going nuts now, huh?”

 

Sarah, through all the sensory input was still able to focus on Kayla’s voice and nodded weakly.

With a wave of her hand, all of Sarah’s fairy dust instantly retracted back into her and she was back to normal again.

 

“Whoa! You have to teach me how to do that” Sarah said, “I thought I was going to pass out just now”

 

“Don’t worry, it’s a very basic spell. Once you know how to create just enough to make your dress you won’t need to worry about it. Now, try again but this time go very slow and think about only what you want”

 

Sarah did as she was told, working the muscles in her back that controlled her wings much more gently than before. Muscles that, until very recently she didn’t even have but were already feeling like a natural part of her. 

Once she could feel that she had a small amount of dust at her feet, she pictured the dress she wanted. Being cocky as always she decided she was going to make one with a floral pattern but as she pictured it in her head the design got away from as her mind wandered and she ended up with a dress that had, among other things, Kayla’s face, a cat she had seen in the alley behind work a few days ago, some messed up looking squid thing she didn’t even know what to make of, and in random spots in between, crudely drawn flowers that looked nothing like any flowers in reality.

 

“Ha! Nice try, but like I said you really should have started out simple” Kayla said as she swiped her hand down the length of the dress and made it just white. Sarah stuck out her tongue and twirled in her newly created dress, 

 

“You like?” she asked. Kayla nodded and patted her on the top of the head again. She didn’t think seeing her once massive friend so much smaller would ever get old.