- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is. The final chapter. Adam and Sam story comes to a (slow and painful) end.

 

CHAPTER VI – PROFESSOR, YOU KILLED US

 

Sam slowly regained consciousness as he was trying to figure out what happened. Was he dead? No, he couldn’t be, he was feeling pain. An immense pain. He tried to stand up but noticed something wasn’t right. His right arm wasn’t responding.

- Ah… Auhh…. – He turned his head while lying down and saw his dislocated arm. He tried to breath, but the pain around his chest made it hard. Probably some broken ribs. Trying to ignore the pain, Sam raised his head and looked in disgust at his left leg. He could see a bulge under his skin. His tibia was also broken.

- Ahhh… Fuck… - The pain was insufferable. Looking around, he figured out he was on an inclined beige floor. The fabric was slightly soft and hot.  It looked like he was inside some sort of dark room. He could see a huge diagonal opening, and beyond that opening he could see a pair of legs and a chair.

- Wait… - He recognized the odor he smelt minutes before. – Auhh… No… N-No way… It can’t… Auh… It can’t be… - Sam realized the danger of his situation. Not only was he seriously injured from his huge fall, to the point of not being able to move, but he fell right into Prof. Yen’s high heel.

Sam heard some muffled screams, which were barely audible. He looked towards upwards and saw a small speck near the edge of the chair, between the teacher’s tights.

- Auh… A-Adam… Help… Auh… H-help me… - Sam didn’t have the strength to scream but he hope that, somehow, Adam would’ve heard him. Then the speck disappeared. – N-No… Adam… I… Auh… I’m right… h-here.

For several minutes, Sam tried to move, tried to drag himself towards the sharp inclination, but to no use. Truth be told, even if he was in perfect physical condition, he would never be able to climb such a steep slope.

Then, out of the sudden, a huge shadow appeared.

- Aaah… Auh… Aaaah! - Sam looked up and screamed in horror, as much has his lungs allowed him. As darkness increased, a colossal foot approached. His survival instinct kicked him, while a new dose of adrenaline flowed through his body, making him forgetting the pain and the broken bones. He started limping towards the tip of the shoe, hoping that somehow he would survive the might of Prof. Yen’s foot.

However, he suddenly felt like he was run over by a truck. Tripping violently on the ground, he felt an indescribable amount of pressure on his back. Sam hopped that he would die right there, a quick death, just like Jerry’s. But he wasn’t so lucky. Being right between the ball of her foot and her toes, the pressure wasn’t enough to kill him… quickly. The heat and humidity were also unbearable, adding to his fatigue and hunger. He felt drifting out of consciousness…

*BANG*

- AAA-AAUHHH… Aaah… - Sam felt a violent shock that brought him back to reality.

*BANG*

- Aaaah... aaah… - He felt more bones breaking, blood vessels explode

*BANG*

At the third step, Sam’s body went into shock. His life slowly fade away….

Prof. Yen walked towards the water drinking machine. She had lunch earlier at the cafeteria so she could finish revising the Physics’ exams before her next class. But the summer heat and her missing kidney made her body screaming for more water.

- Thank God I asked for that damned machine in my office… - She started filling her plastic cup with cold fresh water.

Prof. Yen sudden movement made Adam stumble into her cleavage. Thankfully he grabbed at some fabric, preventing him to fell into the depths of her breasts, where a crushing death awaited him. Although as far as deaths come, this one wouldn’t be that bad… Each steps made Adam’s body jolt violently, as he was trying to climb out of where any other student of normal size would have loved to dig in.

As he reached the edge of her cleavage, Prof. Yen started leaning again, in order to fill her cup.

- Oh crap, oh crap! – Adam didn’t expect this move, as he lost grip on the fabric he was holding – Crap, crap, CRAAAAAP!!!!!

Adam thought that was it. He was not going to save anybody. Jerry crushed under his girlfriend’s sandal. Mike and Riley lost forever. Sam probably crushed inside Prof. Yen’s shoe. And Adam falling to his death…

But his nightmare was not over yet.

*Splash*

Adam felt a cold liquid submerge him. Water. Having lost any sense of direction, he started to panic. He was going to drown. As soon as he felt the waters calming down, he swam towards the light.

- *Gasp!* Aaaah! – Adam was freezing. Then he remembered Prof. Yen’s words, right when he about to jump from her cleavage towards the desk. Thirsty. Water. – Oh no… No, no, nonononono! – He looked around and saw a circular plastic white wall. And upwards there she was. Her supervisor looking right at him. Or better, looking at her cup.

- PROFESSOR YEN!!!! NOOOO!!!! IT’S MEEE!!!! ADAAAAAAAM!!!!!! – She must have saw him. Even at his size, she couldn’t possible miss a speck on her cup.

But unfortunately for Adam, Prof. Yen was as absent minded as he was. And she was also incredibly thirsty. So thirsty in fact, she didn’t even bring the cup back to her desk while taking small sips, but instead started gulping down the whole cup in a few seconds, right there.

- Ahhhh, that’s better – She moaned, while drying her mouth with her sleeve.

Adam felt the sudden acceleration has he saw Prof. Yen’s asian face approaching rapidly.

- NOOO!!!! MISS YEN!!!! NOOO!!! I’M HEEEEERE!!! PLEEEAAASE!!!!

Her dark violet colored lips quickly parted, revealing Adam’s final destination. He tried one last desperate attempt, swimming towards the other end of the cup, hoping that maybe, maybe he could grab on the plastic wall of the cup. But before he could reach it, a huge current started dragging towards the deadly mouth.

- SHIIIIIT!!!!!

*Gulp*

As he approached her teeth, Adam tried to grab something, anything. He managed to grab one of her incisors. – Yes! YESSS!

*Gulp*

The current was too strong. Adam felt his grip getting loose – COME OON! HOOOLD OON!!!!

*Gulp*

But to his horror, his grip finally slipped. Going with the current, he saw the set of teeth getting away from him as darkness started involving him. Behind him the mighty throat was ready to receive him.

- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GUULP*

Adam felt once again submerged in water. He was being trashed all around. Darkness and disorientation were the only things he could see and feel. As he was about to drown once again, he suddenly felt some air, as he was falling in some sort of waterfall.

He dived one again, but this time there was no light to guide him towards the air. In fact, he felt a horrible burning sensation in his eyes. Waving his arms around, he touched something squishy. He dragged himself until he was able the breath again. But the air was humid and scarce. And he burned his lungs too.

- Noooo…. God no…. – Adam realized in horror where he was: Prof. Yen’s stomach, holding on what was probably some piece of lettuce. Or meat. Whatever. It didn’t mattered. He knew it was game over for him. For real this time.

- Noooo…. *Sniff* Not like this….*Sniff* - Adam couldn’t handle it anymore. He broke down in tears, sobbing uncontrollably. As his eyes were still burning, he knew the acid already blinded him. Not that it mattered since the stomach was already pitch black. He felt his lungs were on fire. The few amounts of air that he could breathe smelt of vomit. And his skin was also starting to burn.

Adam was considered a genius. Nothing but perfect grades, member of the school science club and winner of several science competitions. Both his parents and teachers predicted a fantastic future for this young man.

But that was a few hours ago. Now his future was to be digested by her unaware project supervisor. Killed by his own invention, the results of a year of hard work and dedication. And his friends. Jerry, Mike, Riley, Sam, all gone. All because of him.

- I’m sorry… *Sniff* I’m so sorry… - Adam felt his grip loose once again as he sank into the acid bath, among several pieces of food.

After finishing revising her exams, Prof. Yen started wondering about her pupil, Adam Norman. He said that he achieved fantastic results on his project and was ready to reveal her more information about his laser machine.

- That kid better blow me away with something amazing…

If only she knew…

 

- THE END –


Chapter End Notes:

That’s all folks! I have to admit, considering this is my first attempt at writing fiction, I’m quite impressed with the result. I don’t know if I’ll write more stories in the future, we’ll see. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks :)