- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been busy. Anyway, with Mike and Riley gone, it’s up to Adam and Sam to survive this predicament. 

 

 

CHAPTER V – CLIMBING STOCKINGS

 

The conference room was completely full. Adam Norman was standing next to his masterpiece, while Prof. Samantha Yen started speaking.

- Ladies and gentlemen, member of the scientific community, dear colleagues… Today we are making history. It is an honor to present to all of you the greatest scientific achievement since nuclear fission. And to present it, I will now give my word to the brilliant teenager genius behind it… Adam Norman!

The crowd applauded. This was his moment. Adam gave his presentation, showed the world what the A.D.L. was capable of doing. Boasted about the revolutions and implications in all the scientific fields that this invention would bring. Everybody stranded up and cheered.

- Adam! Adam! Adam!

Adam was in heaven. Tears of joy were falling on his face.

- Adam! Hey Adam! Hey!

Wait, this voice seemed familiar….

- ADAM, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Adam suddenly woke up, his eyes widened. Sam was about to give him another mighty slap, but thankfully that did not end up being necessary, as Adam was already standing up.

- W-wait, what?!

- Hey man, are you alright?

Then it all came back. The nightmare. The horror. Jerry. Mike. Riley.

- Y-yeah, yeah, sure…

The two friends were on the carpet right below the vent from where they fell. Thankfully the softness of the carpet amortized the impact, avoiding any injuries (apart from sore muscles and a huge headache).

- Shit! Mike! Riley! We…

- We’ll get them Adam. Once we’re out of this shithole, we’ll help them. Even if we have to shut down the whole school. – Sam was once again trying to be realistic. As much as he wanted to rescue his friends, no one will ever know what happened to them if they’re not rescued themselves.

- Right, right… Wait, Professor Yen, look!

Adam pointed towards the asian Professor, sitting on her desk and reviewing some papers. Samantha Yen was a relatively young professor, in fact the youngest at Rosevalley High-school, nearing 33 years hold. She was still very good looking for her age, with her tied down sort black hair, and her violet shirt and skirt. The glasses and stocking were icing for the cake.

- Ok, so the question now is, how do we get her attention? We need to be very careful, any misstep could cost us our life – Adam started pondering.

- We’ll think of it as we get there, we still have a long walk to get there, remember? And this carpet won’t help – Sam was right, the fibers on the carpet looked more like grass that hasn’t been cut for decades.

The walk towards Prof. Yen desk didn’t take long thankfully, since the vent they came from was already near it. The office itself was full of bookshelves, awards, molecules model, posters, and her personal water drinking machine. Since she had one of her kidneys removed, Prof. Yen was constantly drinking and a water machine was one of her demands for her office.

After a few minutes, the boys were near the professor’s chair. She wasn’t wearing here black high heels, as they were right next to her feet.

- Damn Adam, you never told me Prof. Yen was such a hottie. I mean those legs… - Adam looked back at him – What, just saying… I mean considering what we went through, might as well enjoy the view a little.

Adam couldn’t argue against that… - Ok, so have you thought about what to do, Sam?

- Well, since she’s isn’t wearing her shoes, all we have to do is poke her skin. Although she’s wearing stockings, so that may be hard…. Maybe if we had something long and sharp….

- Well, I don’t want to be THAT guy, but your brilliant idea has one major flaw…

- Oh yeah, which one Mr. Genius?

- Had you ever felt something touch your skin? Like a bug or a fly?

- Huh, yeah?

- And what was the first thing you did when that happened?

- Well I slap... Oooooh… Yeah, bad idea…

- I thought so. Look, the only way she will notice us it’s if she sees us. She seems to be looking at some papers right know, probably some exams. So we need to be on her field of view.

- But what if she mistakes us for bug?

- We will need to drag something, something unusual which will made her think twice. Like a staple or something. – Adam then looked above – The only question is how do we climb on the desk?

- How about climbing her legs?

- Sam, I swear to God, this is not the time for dirty jokes.

- I’m not joking, you idiot! We climb her stocking, then her shirt and land on the desk. At our size, we can grab the fibers of the materials and climb. As long as we don’t touch her skin, we can do it!

Adam looked impressed at Sam. Usually he is the one coming up with clever ideas.

As they got near Prof. Yen feet, Adam and Sam realized another unfortunate consequence of their size. Namely the fact that any smell was amplified tenfold.

- Dammit, I’m starting to regret my idea – Sam was putting his hand in front of his nose.

- Oh come on, stop being a cry baby and climb!

Climbing Prof. Yen’s stockings proved way easier than climbing that old wall back at the lab, because the fibers were easier to grab on. They could feel a muffled heartbeat, being so near her skin. Thankfully, Prof. Yen wasn’t the kind of person to dangle her legs, otherwise this would have ended up being a herculean task.

After another minutes, Adam and Sam reached the chair. When they turned around, they could see the mighty shirt opening, and inside it, gigantic black panties. In any other situation, this could have been heaven for a couple of 17 years old teenagers. However right know they didn’t have the time nor the mindset to enjoy the view, as their life was on the balance. Although this didn’t stop them to take a quick look, especially Sam.

- Come on Sam, we still have much to climb! – Said Adam has we was starting to climb the shirt. However, at that moment something unexpected happened.

- Dammit, where did I put that ink eraser? – Samantha rose slightly from her chair, stretching her arm in order to reach the white corrector, then proceeded to sit again.

- AAAAAH! – Adam screamed, while holding the fabric of the skirt as tight has possible, as all hell rose for him. He looked at Sam, who fell on his ass with the surprise. When the colossal ass came down crashing again, it was like an asteroid has just hit Earth.

- Oh shi… - Sam didn’t have the time to finish his sentence, has a gust of wind propelled him out of the chair and to his imminent death.

- SAAAM! NOOOO! – Adam climbed out of the shirt and rushed towards the edge of the chair. He looked in horror at the ground, hoping that somehow the carpet amortized his skydiving fall. But to his disconcert it didn’t find anything. He squinted his eyes, looking as careful as possible, but nothing.

No, wait… He saw something. On the sole of the left shoe. A body. – SAAAM! SAAAM, DO YOU HEAR ME?!! ARE YOU OK?!!! – Adam shouted as loud as possible. He saw some slight movement. Thank God he wasn’t dead, maybe badly injured, but not dead.

- HOLD ON SAM!!! I’LL GET PROF. YEN’S ATTENTION! HOLD ON THERE!!! – Adam knew he had to act fast. Sam appeared to be in no condition to move. If Prof. Yen decided to wear her heels, it was game over for Sam. He summoned every bit of strength that he had left and started climbing again, as fast as he ever has.

As he was climbing her clothes, he could feel the heartbeat with more intensity, as well as her breathing. It became more intense once he reached her chest. Prof. Yen was leaning near the desk as she was reviewing her papers, so Adam plan was to jump from her cleavage towards the desk.

- Ok, let’s do this… 1… 2…

- Oufff, I’m so thirsty. I need more water – Adam heard the words he never wanted to hear.

But it was too late…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Seems like Adam and Sam can’t take a break. What will happen to them? Find out in the next and last chapter of this (dis)adventure.