- Text Size +

This is just a quick laying of the ground work for the story.

My name isn't important, just know that what you are about to read are direct dictations of what transpired. Forgive me I'm getting ahead of myself.

During my exploits I've come across a lot of amazing things. However a few months ago I discovered technology to shrink things. The thought did cross my mind to shrink myself and have at the many, many fantasies that were in my head. However an idea crossed my mind one night, what if I shrink other people,wire a camera to send my computer a feed to watch at my leisure and had them experience my fantasies? I even developed a suit that forced the subject to look like me, that way they would interact with me but without it actually being me. I would have access to an infinite and unique library of Giantess videos, and I don't have to risk dying.

Some of the people that will be featured are:

My mother in law Lynn; 40's, big butt and good looking feet. She likes to play with small objects with her feet, and I've seen her sit on bugs a few time just for the sheer thrill. She claims to like me, but I've always felt kind of on edge around her.

My brothers ex-gf Luna; kinda crazy but she's got a nice set of boobs, she's crushed a couple of poor bugs in her cleavage. Because of the way their relationship ended she'd probably torture me.

My sister in law Amy; she hates bugs, so much so that she tortures them. I once watched her pluck the legs off a spider. I can only imagine what she would do. Ever since she was "kicked out" of the family she's resented me. 

My friend Eleanor; she's a couple of years younger than me, but has a nice body and has even gone as far as to discuss some giantess things with me so I have an idea on how she'l be, but no guarantees.

My Aunt Sally; she’s just all around super sexy. She has found out about my giantess fetish and told me that if she ever found me tiny that she’d “Introduce me to a world of wonderful scents and rhythmic vibrations.” I eventually figured out that she was talking about her butt, so obviously I want to test it.

My Cousin in law Billie; She’s kinda attractive, primarily in her butt region. She does not like me, so it could get kinda messy. I like messy

My brothers current GF Amelia; Nice butt, nice chest, nice legs, nice everything. I really can’t say much more than that. 

There will be others, but those are the ones I have planned out. Girls from my college, from my work relationships and even a few members of the family will be featured. 

 

The following are the transcripts from  some of those recordings. Warning they might get kind of graphic, so discretion is advised.