- Text Size +

Opening his eyes after conking out during his sexual conquest of the night Tom struggled to get his eyesight back. It was pitch black and it seemed he was laying underneath a heavy sheet like material. The air was stifling and smelled strongly of his girlfriend Amy's scent. He felt like there was something large looming over him like a moving mass of some sort.Reaching out his hands Tom tried to grab hold of the covers to pull them off his face but instead felt something rubbery and rough. His hand seemed to be pulled in as e reached.

 

He frantically pulled his arm out of the material as it attempted to swallow up his whole arm. The pulling grew stronger and stronger as it was like quicksand and fought back against his own pulling. Tom tried to leverage himself out by using his feet to pull out like he was hauling an anchor but it was no use as the rubbery surface was too strong for him and engulfed his whole arm. Screaming in agony and angst Tom called out his girlfriends name in the hopes she could come and help him out as he was being pulled more and more into the rubbery abyss of the unknown substance.

 

As Tom's eyes adjusted to the darkness his eyes were shocked at the sight of what was pulling him inside. It was a large ungodly sized round pink surface with a million wrinkles and bumps the size of sand dunes. If he didn't know any better he would guess he was looking at an larger than life zoomed in view of a female nipple. He remembered the sights from when he was studying physiology in college.

 

As Tom continued to struggle as his whole face was being pulled into what appeared to be a widening hole inside the pink surface Tom realized that as he was being pulled in deeper and deeper the world around him was continuing to get larger as he was somehow getting smaller. He was shrinking but didn't know how or why. Screaming for help Tom desperately tried to get free but the nipple was now hungry for him and was going to have him it seemed. Thrashing about wildly and calling out her name Tom began balling like a baby and begging for reprieve from his soon to be fate.

 

As all this was happening above Amy moaned and snored lightly unaware of the hell she was putting her love through. Her boyfriend was struggling against her nipple and she knew nothing of it,her nipple was single handidly defeating her big strong man and she was none the wiser. His tiny screams were far too small for her to hear at this size.

 

Tom was now up to his legs in her widening nipple and could feel the grip on his body growing stronger as his body was losing strength and size to his girls nipple. Blackness overtook him as he was passed out as the slurp of his body was complete and he was totally eaten up by her nipple. His body was passing through the tube of her nippleand soon he was deposited into one of her milk ducts normally reserved for a babys lips.

 

As light shone through their bedroom window Amy reached over to see if she could snuggle with Tom a bit. She reached for him to pull him into her embrace but he wasn't there,she saw his discarded clothes and began calling out his name.

 

 

As Tom regained consciousness he was waist deep in something wet and sloshy. The smell was weird and the texture was like milk almost,just as he realized that he remembered his ordeal. He must be inside one of Amy's nipples and he couldn't figure out why or how.

 

As panic and fear swept over him and strong feminine voice came from all around him. It was calling his name and he realized it was Amy. Her thunderous voice was all around him and he responded in hopes of her hearing him.

 

Amy wondered where he could be when all of a sudden she felt a tiny almost pin like movement coming from her right nipple. A strong sudden maternal feeling came over her as somehow she knew right where Tommy was.

 

 

"Oh baby,you decided to come home".