- Text Size +

Afternoon

The hollow barrel along Tom’s spine provided him enough air to comfortably breathe, though the elastic bands felt like they were cutting into him slightly. Her interior seemed so hot, slick, her flesh molding around him, her muscle rippling and undulating sensuously just beneath the surface. The strong beat of her heart and the rushing sound of blood filled his eyes. There were other noises, biological sounds emanating elsewhere in her. He was still so incredibly hard and unable to do anything to give himself release. He grinned, reflecting on all that had happened since his diminishment, the women. Janine, then Lina, Sam, Miss Addison, then back to Janine, Cassidy, and now Miss Harwood. Each similar yet each completely different. He was both excited and concerned about the prospect of being shared between two women. He had no idea how that was going to work given how small he was, and given his diminutive size, could he truly call it a threesome? He chuckled to himself. Given the tightness of the environment, he was certainly glad he wasn’t claustrophobic. He could only imagine the kind of panic someone with that condition might feel being in his place. God, he needed to bust. If only she would twist, or bend or do something to generate a little friction.

After what seemed an eternity, he could feel the end of the pen barrel being tugged on as he was being extracted from within her, the air cool on his feet

“There you are,” she said, smiling down at him.

A quick glance around told him they were in a washroom.

“I’m not sure, but I think I might have left the stove on,” he replied, scrunching up his face.

Bringing the pen up near her face, she extended her tongue, licking his feet, up over his knees and flicking at his engorged manhood. Even bound by an elastic, he trembled enough for her to detect it through the tactile nerve endings in her tongue. “Ooh, somebody is close,” she chuckled, moving him back.

Holding his lower lips between his teeth, he nodded, eyes imploring her to finish him.

She grinned then licked her lower lip, “Not yet,” she said.

“You have got to be kidding me,” he said, groaning and rolling his eyes.

Smiling, she removed the elastic and lowered him back down to her panties, holding open the pocket.

“Not this again,” he grumbled, eyes on the super snug addition to her panties

“Not to worry, I made some minor modifications,” she said, sliding his feet into the pocket.

By modifications, she meant she had used some scissors to cut a small horizontal slit into the sheer fabric, big enough for his head to fit through, but nothing else, so while his whole body was held fast, his head was free.

“This is great,” he said, wiggling his head from side to side and giving her a look. “You know I’m being facetious right?”

“Of course you are,” she said.

“Fancy a little head?” he snickered.

She shook her head. “Thomas, I want you to spend the balance of the day focusing on your oral skills,” she said, rising up off the toilet and pulling up her panties and positioning him so that his head was perfect aligned with her clit.

“Am I going to be graded on this?” he asked.

There was pressure on his back and his head as she mashed his face into her tender place. He could feel her tissue begin to respond.

When she released him, he blinked a couple of times, “Wouldn’t you know it, now my nose itches,” he said, rubbing it from side to side on her tight button. He felt a couple of pats on his back, “Good boy,” she said before he heard the sound of the toilet flush.

As she walked, her clit grazed softly back and forth against his left cheek, causing the nexus of her pleasure to swell further.

“Oh? You like that, huh?” he said jokingly, like he was challenging another person to join him in a fight, “Well, how about that?” he barked, using his forehead to head butt her swollen clitoris. “”And that?” he menaced, repeating the process, but using the side of his head. “Too rough for you sweetheart? Well, maybe you’ll like this,” he said, nuzzling her with his nose, planting firm kisses all over the surface of the aroused prominence.

He could hear her talking, addressing her class. Was it the last one of the day? He continued lavishing kisses and licks to her. When he heard her catch her breath in her throat, he knew she was on the verge of coming. With renewed vigor he did everything he could in his limited capacity to push her over the edge. “Come on baby, just let it go,” he encouraged, increasing the tempo of his ministrations.

She sat down, directing the students to a page in their textbooks. Undeterred, Tom kept at it. She began to rock her hips ever so slightly, trying to rub herself against him.

“That’s it,” he said, then he felt her entire pelvic basin contract as she came, juices oozing out her and seeping through the thin material.

The ache in his balls flared and he couldn’t help himself as his pelvic muscles contracted and he unleashed a load of semen all over the inside of his fabric prison. “Oh…my…god,” he breathed, body convulsing. It was almost like he couldn’t stop and when his climax finally ceased, he felt utterly spent.

He could feel her honey continuing to seep out her, thick and sweet. Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth and allowed her essence to pour into him.

Drinking his fill, “We are going to need clean up on aisle three,” he mumbled under his breath, puckering his lips and kissing her clit.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!