- Text Size +

Mine eyes have seen the glory

Atop the vanity, Tom heard the blast of an electric guitar, a keening sound splitting the night, cranking out some high voltage rock n’ roll. Tom instantly recognized the song took a moment to do some air guitar along to the opening riff for Hell on Wheels. Part of him would have loved to have been down at the concert, Injustice was so badass, lead singer Aedin Stray the epitome of all things cool. Lip synching to the song, he mouthed,

Six inch stiletto heels, you know how you make me feel, twisting turning, my head just reels, girl, you’re hell on wheels. My soul is yours to steal, you can’t be real, girl you’re hell on wheels, ain’t no bargains, ain’t no deals, bitch, you’re hell on wheels.

As he rocked out to the music rolling through the house he suddenly realized another consideration he failed to anticipate, he needed to take a whiz.

Moving to the back of the vanity, he relieved himself over the side at the back. As the sun set, the light in the room dimmed. Returning to his hiding spot, he relined against the back of a picture frame prop. Settling in, he continued to enjoy listening to the show. After the music was over and the dwindling light faded to dark, he closed his eyes, smile on his face.

The sound of voices coming from the other side of the door, caused him to jerk awake, he hadn’t realized he had dozed off. He could see shadows blocking the light seeping in under the door. Suddenly the door opened, light stabbing his eyes. Janine and Karolina were there, daughter a few inches taller than mother.

Karolina smiled, “Happy birthday sweetheart, I hope everything was all you could have hoped it to be,” she said.

Janine wrapped her arms over her mother’s shoulders and pulled the older woman into a hug. “Yes, mother, thank you very much,” she said.

Karolina smiled, returning the hug. “Get your rest, tomorrow you can take your new car for a drive,” she said. “I love you.”

Disengaging, Janine said “I love you too.”

Walking in, she flicked on the overhead light before closing the door behind her and moving over to the side of the bed, putting her cell phone on the charging station and turning on the bedside lamp. She pulled her top over her head and tossed it back near the door. Unbuttoning her shorts, she shimmied her body and wiggled out of them, letting them fall to her feet, before bending down to pick it up and deposit it back near the door.

Tom looked on, mouth agape, she was more beautiful than he imagined, amazingly perfect 36C breasts, tight taut tummy, long toned legs.

Standing in her light blue lace bra and matching thong, she reached her hands over her head, arching her back and stretching. Bringing her hands down, she reached behind her back and unfastened her bra then removed it, setting her enormous but magnificent breasts free. Tom rolled his eyes as he looked at the two lovely small pink nipples crowning her breasts. An unwanted memory of Tess’s nipple flashed unbidden through his mind, making him frown. Shaking it off, he continued to watch the magnificent display happening right before his very eyes as she slowly drew the thong down her thighs and well-shaped calves.  When she stood back upright, he got a clear view of her smooth hairless sex, a delicate crease in her mons.

He puts a knuckle to his mouth as he surreptitiously spied on her. Please sleep naked he said mentally, almost trying to will it to be true.

She seemed almost to glide back over to the bed, hips swaying seductively as she moved. Pulling back the duvet, she climbed into bed.

Tom closed his hand into a fist and gave it a pump, as he nodded his head. Looking skyward, he mouthed the words thank you.

Rolling onto her side, she turned off the lamp.

Tom waited for the sound of her breathing to change, indicating to him she had fallen asleep. It didn’t take long before her breathing was deep and regular. Sliding out of his spot, he found the cord leading down from the vanity and slid down it. Crossing the darkened room, he made his way back over to the night table. Finding one of the cords there he began to climb upward. Arriving on top of the nightstand, he frowned, with the duvet pulled back, the gap between the table and the edge of the bed was more than he thought. Suddenly her cell phone right next to him made a loud buzzing sound and the screen illuminated. Tom jumped and dove for cover behind the lamp as her hand suddenly came into view. His heart thundered in his chest, like a jackhammer.

Long hair spilled down over the side of the bed onto the table, so close he could smell the marvelous scent of it, as she leaned over to look at her phone. She swiped the screen and paused a moment, reading the message or notification. Smiling, she touched a button on the side and the room was dark again, the only sounds, her reclining back on the bed.

Tom let out his breath slowly, hoping to god it was quieter than it sounded in his own ears. He chuckled softly under his breath, he was so excited, filled with adrenalin. Looking back at the gap he wrestled with the notion of returning to the vanity or trying to jump the gap. Throwing caution to the wind, he took a running start and leapt for the edge of the bed, grabbing hold of the sheet when he made contact an inch or so from the top of the bed for her, three feet for him. He waited a second, listening, seeing if he had disturbed her. No response, he reached up and took another handful of the Egyptian cotton sheet and started to pull himself up. She moved, the whole bed seemed to shake, dislodging his one hand, causing him to twist and fall back slightly, hanging there precariously by only one hand. Once the shaking subsided, turning, he grabbed ahold and pulled himself up onto the surface of the bed. She was lying on her side, back to him, strands of her long unkempt golden hair strewn about the landscape, her weight creating a gravity well in the soft mattress, like she was trying to draw him in closer to her. Kneeling down, he ran his fingers through her hair, still silky soft despite the size, a smile touching his lips as he carefully moved closer to her.

Again she moved, this time rolling toward him and onto her back, duvet shifting to just below her breasts, exposing her globes to the air. He waited, hands out to either side, like a sprinter waiting for the starter’s pistol. Satisfied he wouldn’t need to make some life preserving dash or dive for safety, he moved cautiously onto the duvet and further down the covered part of her body. Using the blanket to pull himself over her the covered shallow of her stomach and up on top of her, tummy moving up and down with each of her breaths. Moving slowly up her body, he crossed her stomach to stand atop her exposed sternum in the area near her exceptional but gigantic breasts. Leaning in close, he planted a feather light kiss on first one then moving over to other, her body scent exciting, alluring. Moving onto the flesh between her breasts, he looked to her right breast then her left. He could feel the rhythmic beat of her heart underfoot and the warmth of her skin through his bare feet. Moving to the right side, he moved atop her breast, near her nipple, the sensitive flesh responding, almost as if aware of his proximity and intent. The rosy aureole of her breast was not quite half as wide as he was tall, her erect nipple slightly larger than his head. Getting down, her nipple between his knees, he reached out and touched her, delicately, feather soft. She took a sharp intake of breath, before letting it out slowly. Shuffling back, he leaned forward and kissed her nipple, licking it on its side and surface. She started to move.