- Text Size +

Student/Teacher Conference

Walking over to the dining room table, Cassidy reached down and took Tom in her right hand, sandwiching him there by cupping over him with her left hand.

Returning to the living room, she sat back on the couch, though closer to Katie, one foot still on the floor. “Are you ready?” she asked, grinning.

Katie’s expression dropped, replaced by a scowl. “Is it a new pet? Like a turtle or something?” she asked flatly, right eyebrow arching as she looked disdainfully at Cassidy clasped hands. “You had me all excited.”

Cassidy giggled, “It’s definitely an ‘or something’,” she said, slowly lifting away her left hand to reveal the diminutive prize she had been hiding.

Pushing himself up onto his feet, Tom turned to face the teacher, offering her a small wave of his hand.

Miss Harwood sat there a moment, eyes on Tom. The frown quickly melted from her face, replaced by one of surprise. “Oh my god,” she said, leaning forward to get a better look at him. “That’s Tom Wentworth!” she exclaimed, shaking her head as if to dispel what she saw.

“The third,” he added in an aristocratic tone, bowing formally.

Moving her head from side to side, she examined the tiny youth, the surprise on her face yielding to wonder. “This is absolutely incredible, I mean,” she chuckled, “I just spoke with your sister earlier today,” she said, reaching up tentatively with her right hand. “Does she know about this?”

“Of course she knows, but let me guess. Did she tell you I was a ‘little’ under the weather?” he joshed, putting air quotes around the word little.

“I cannot believe this,” she breathed, looking up at Cassidy with her wide limpid greenish blue eyes. She laughed nervously.

Cassidy nodded, huge grin on her face. “Right?”

“How?” she queried, chuckling, touching his chest with the tip of her index finger and pulling it back when she felt the warmth of him.

Tom waved a hand and shook his head, “It is a long and involved story, I laughed, I cried, but in the end it was all just an accident,” he answered with dramatic flair.

“May I?” Katie asked, looking at Cassidy and holding her hand out.

“Of course,” she responded, moving her hand closer to the teacher’s open right palm.

Stepping off of Cassidy’s hand in Katie’s, Tom detected a scent of vanilla coming off the smooth soft skin as he looked up at the lovely teacher.

“He’s so light,” she chuckled, bringing her hand closer to her face and looking at him closely.

“I have been on a diet of late,” he quipped, lopsided grin on his face.

Katie paused, smile fading, eyes looking passed Tom at Cassidy, “But, wait,” she hesitated, “when you said you had been naughty, does that mean?”

Cassidy’s grin widened, a subtle hint of crimson coloring her cheeks.

“No,” she scoffed, “It isn’t possible. You don’t mean? You and our little friend here?” she inquired, eyebrows arching.

Cassidy nodded. “Not only possible, but wonderfully so,” she commented, reaching down and brushing her finger against Tom’s side.

“Oh my,” Katie whispered, corners of her lips pulling up into a smile as her gaze settled back on him.

Tom spread his hands apart and inclined his head.

“But,” Katie said, mind racing.

“He has been entrusted to my care, but I want to share him with you,” Cassidy offered.

“I still can’t believe he is so tiny, but I am certainly beginning to imagine a wealth of possibilities that this situation presents,” she sighed, eyes drifting back down to the youth standing in the center of her hand.

Judging by the look on her face, Tom was absolutely sure she possessed the mental aptitude to grasp the particulars of the situation and was more than able to conceptualize what it was he and Cassidy had been doing and what they might be able to do together.

Katie chuckled, “You were always a very precocious student in class,” she admonished, angling her head slightly to the side. “A disruptive influence to the other students.”

She was right. He was disruptive, deliberately so, making a specific point of drawing attention to himself in her class, calling his efforts, ‘antagonistically flirtatious.’ He flashed her his big charming smile.

“That disarming little expression of yours won’t protect you now that I have you right in the palm of my hand,” she cautioned, grin widening.

“Protect me?” he said, chuckling.

“Mm hmm,” she said, nodding. “Don’t you think I know what you little boys whisper about me behind my back when you’re all staring at my magnificent ass? Hmm? Miss Hardwood? Ring any bells Thomas?” she inquired, half grin on the side of her face. She knew what the boys called her, read their little notes of infatuation. Flattered, she had kept herself detached, friendly, but aloof. The woman in her suddenly wondered what it would be like to take this tiny youth and surrender herself to circumstance and have her way with him. She felt a tingle in her nether. How many times had he sat at the back of her class and tried to dazzle her with that devil may care grin of his?

“Miss Hardwood?” he asked, grin never faltering, he shrugged his shoulders, “This is the first I’ve heard of it,” he offered.

“You wanted my attention in class Tom and now you have it, complete and undivided,” she said, there was a slight warble buried in her voice, almost like a throaty growl, a wild thing coming awake.

He glanced over to Cassidy and chuckled, a nervous sound. What had he gotten himself into?

The nurse brought her hands up and shrugged her shoulders. It was Tom himself who had suggested involving her, and she trusted Katie, no question. When she and Katie were still in school, they had been intimate with one another, nothing serious, mostly curiosity play. They had talked about sharing a man but only ever halfheartedly. Now here was Tom. Seeing him in her friend’s hand, did not elicit the same feelings of jealousy she felt when she saw how Janine was with him. In her heart, she wanted Katie to know the delights his little body could deliver and then maybe after, who knew?

Looking demurely at Cassidy, “Share?” Katie asked, tone sultry and sensuous.

Tom’s eyes widened. Share? Like both of them? At the same time? He glanced from one to the other and then back, suddenly nervous. All of his interactions with giant women had only ever been one on one, and that had pushed him to the limit.

Cassidy shook her head, “I want you to take him for the night, enjoy him,” she said.

“I will,” Katie said, eyes sparkling with mischievous intent, leaning back against the couch and taking a drink off her bottle.

“Tomorrow, well, that’s another day,” Cassidy added, smiling as she brought the drink to her lips.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story