- Text Size +

Tess and Janine

When the two girls arrived at Cassidy’s building, Tess paid the cab and together they walked up to the glass door. She was still only half there, mind exploring

Pressing the small square button beside Cassidy’s apartment number, “It’s Tess, and I’m with Janine,” she said leaning forward to speak into the microphone.

“Okay,” came the response before the door locked buzzed.

Pulling open the door, Janine let Tess go in first before following.

“What is she like?” Janine asked as they toward the elevator.

“Nice,” Tess replied, turning to nod.

“Is she very pretty?”

Tess nodded again, “So don’t be surprised if Tom hasn’t, you know, been his usual self and they are on, how do I say it, very friendly terms,” she cautioned as she stabbed the call button.

Janine chuckled. “I don’t think he and I were exclusive,” she said.

Tess didn’t respond, knowing despite Janine’s friendly demeanor, the blonde had taken steps to try and ensure Tom was hers and hers alone.

A bell chimed and the doors opened. Stepping in, Tess pushed the button for Cassidy’s floor. “How’s your dad?” she asked, stepping back against the railed at the rear of the car.

“Good,” she replied, “They’ve managed to reduce the swelling in his head so he’s conscious now and his arm is set properly,” she finished.

“That’s good,” Tess said. “I suppose he’ll be staying a while then? Until he heals?”

Janine shook her head, long blonde hair swishing, “Not sure, I guess him and mom will figure that out between them,” she answered.

The elevator stopped, the door opening. Moving down the hall, Tess knocked on Cassidy’s door.

When the door opened, Cassidy stood there, warm smile on her face, “Tess,” she said, nodding before looking at the other girl, “Janine, you are looking much better than when I saw you last. I can’t believe how unbelievably pretty you are,” she praised, telling the truth and hoping it masked the touch of insecurity she felt in the girl’s presence.

Janine nodded, “Thank you,” replying with a wide smile. Though Cassidy did seem friendly, she wondered perhaps if Tom might not have described some of their ‘shared’ experiences which might have soured the nurse’s perception of her,

“Come inside,” Cassidy invited, holding open the door to her apartment.

“Thanks,” said Tess, stepping in followed by Janine.

“Tom’s in the living room, on the couch, just be careful where you sit,” she advised, pointing the way.

“Thanks,” Tess said, venturing into the apartment.

Tom was reclining on a small plush throw pillow, damp hair slicked back. Seeing his sister, he rose to his feet, grinning impishly. The expression slipped when Janine came into view.

Tess paused, looking down at her brother, “Hey there pipsqueak, you are looking way better than the last time I saw you,” she chuckled, taking up a seat on the couch near him.

His eyes lingered on the statuesque blonde a moment before he turned to look up his sister, smile reappearing, “Is it just me or are you heavier than the last time I see you?” he asked, arching a tiny eyebrow.

Tess made a noise and shook her head as she rolled her eyes.

“Hi Tom,” Janine said softly, smiling down at the boy, a pang of want teasing her senses.

“Janine,” he replied casually, turning back and grinning up at her off the side of his face, giving her a quick wink. With everything he had been through with her, being this close to her still made his heart skip a beat, a beautiful flame to his moth.

“Something to drink?” Cassidy asked as Janine sat down in the armchair near Tom.

“I’m good,” Tess said, looking to Janine.

“Me too,” replied the blonde, raising her hand.

“As you can see, he has been making excellent progress,” Cassidy said, extending her hand in his direction.

Looking at the grin on her brother’s face, “I’m sure he has,” Tess added, arching an eyebrow and looking at the nurse.

A touch of crimson colored Cassidy’s cheeks, “Physically, no, I mean, well, health wise,” she stammered, getting tongue tied.

“Speaking of looking in good shape,” Tom interjected, “Janine you look pretty good for someone who was in a car wreck,” he said.

“Thank you,” she replied, “I’m just glad you weren’t too badly hurt,” she added. “Which leads me to why I asked Tess if I could tag along to come see you today,” she added, shifting forward in the chair. “I know we’ve done some things together, and I’ve done other things to you, some of them hurtful and dangerous, but I just wanted to say I was sorry if I frightened or hurt you,” she said, sincerity in her voice.

Some things? Looking directly at Janine, his grin widened. She had imprisoned him in her panties on a number of occasions, masturbated herself using his body, tied him up, first to a hairbrush, then a silicon sex toy, fucked him both vaginally and anally, peed on him, swallowed him into her stomach, and had a little collar made for him. Yes, they had done a few things together.

“I understand if you are mad and don’t ever want to see me again,” she added, eyes downcast and voice soft.

He shook his head, “No worries,” he said. “I’m the one who snuck into your room after all,” he added.

Tess and Cassidy watched the exchange, the former with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Janine raised her cerulean eyes back up to look at him, a sparkle dancing in the background, “Thank you,” she said. Was she sorry? Sorry he wasn’t in her hand now. Sorry they weren’t back in her room. Sorry he wasn’t buried inside her and slathered in her come. Yes, then maybe she was sorry. Patience, she reminded herself.

“Oh, there was a lady lawyer here earlier today, getting information,” Cassidy said, looking at Janine.

“Serena Hall?” asked the blonde.

“Yes, that was her name. I think it went alright, but I may have slipped up regarding Tom,” she lamented.

“Say what?” asked Tom.

“Like I said, I think I covered my tracks, but just thought you should know,” she advised.

Tess looked over to Janine, “Is she someone we need to be concerned about?” she inquired.

Janine wobbled her head, “I don’t think so, but I’m not sure. She seemed very determined.”

“Okay then, if we’re done with this for now,” Tess said, looking from Janine back to Tom, “We need to come up with plan to derail mother if she’s going to be here Friday,” she advised.

“Your mother is coming to town?” Janine asked.

Turning to face her, “Hopefully not, I think this might be a little hard to explain,” Tess stated, pointing at Tom.

“I see your point,” Janine acknowledged, settling back into her chair.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!