- Text Size +

Cassidy and Tom

Looking magnificent in the weak light filtered through the curtain in her bedroom, “Whatever shall we do with the rest of the day?” Cassidy had asked.

Rolling onto his side, Tom propped his head up with a hand, elbow on the bed. “I can think of a couple of things,” he said, mischief in his brilliant green eyes.

She grinned and shook her head, climbing onto the bed and positioning herself almost directly over top of him before settling back onto her heels. “Is there no end to your boundless enthusiasm?” she asked, hands on her thighs.

He laughed, “I’m just surprised you can keep up,” he said. “I’m in my prime at the moment, the absolute peak of my sexual prowess. As a woman, you haven’t hit yours yet.”

“Oh really?” she queried, sliding her hands back to her hips.

He sat upright and shrugged, “It is nothing personal, just basic biology,” he explained. “I mean, I’m not a medical professional or anything.”

“Careful, you’re treading in some dangerous waters,” she cautioned playfully, eyes flicking toward the drawer when she kept Mr. Reliable.

Tom snorted, “You should be careful otherwise I’m might not keep holding back,” he countered, climbing to his feet and walking toward her exposed privates.

“Really now? So I should just consider myself fortunate you’ve been holding back all this time?” she asked, watching as he drew closer.

“You’re welcome,” he said, standing right in front of the vertical length of her vagina. Reaching out with his right hand, he traced his fingers along the slightly puffy left lip of her labia majora sending a little tremor of delight up her spine. Looking up at her, he grinned wickedly, licking the end of the fingers on his left hand before caressing the smooth fold of flesh over top of her clitoris.

Tipping her head back, “Mmm,” she noised throatily, arching her hips slightly forward and parting her legs a bit more. Her body was beginning to respond to his delicate little manipulations.

“That’s right,” he said confidently, “Who’s in charge?”

Bringing her head forward again, she grinned, sliding her right hand down between her thighs and taking a hold of him. “I am,” she said, “And I won’t hold back.” Lifting him out of harm’s way, she rolled onto her side, reaching down behind herself and rubbing his head and upper body against her moist slit from behind.

Soon he was slick in her lubricant. Lifting her leg, she nudged his head against her opening, his face sliding into the humid pink space before vanishing into the darkness of her sleek love tunnel.

He extended his arms over his head, reaching out inside her, hoping to grasp her g-spot, but she moved him rhythmically in and out of her, twisting him in the process before plunging him deep inside. As before, he felt the heat of her insides and the sounds of her body soothing as wiggled, finding the fleshy prominence of her button and grabbing onto it firmly.

The muscles around him undulated, he could tell she was moving, but without reference he couldn’t tell up from down. Then there was the odd sensation. He could feel something big and hard moving behind the membrane stretching thin tissue separating her reproductive system from her rectum and bumping him. He suddenly realized, she was using Mr. Reliable in her ass all the while stroking herself with her other hand.

With renewed vigor, he assaulted her Grafenberg Spot, kneading it and squeezing it. She was getting close, the tissue around him engorging and getting incredibly wet, the pressure making it hard for him to move. She was right there, then she came. Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, allowing her come to pour into him, tasting her climax, and drinking his fill of her juices. He felt himself explode.

Amidst the contractions of their nearly simultaneous release, he could feel her whole body shudder in blissful ecstasy, before feeling the hardness of the dildo sliding out of her ass and her fingertips tugging at his feet. Going limp, he allowed her to draw him out of her vagina.

He thought she was going to bring him back up onto her stomach, but she moved him in the opposite direction, over the small patch of her perineum, before pushing his face against her butthole, still slightly agape by the use of Mr. Reliable in her rear entrance. Surprised by what she was doing, he took a deep breath and remained immobile, slipping easily inside her rectum even as he felt the tissue around him rapid regain its elasticity and collapse upon him. Then he was encased in firm unyielding tissue, unable to move. It was much more limiting and restrictive than being inside her wet pussy.

It was different with Cassidy. He didn’t feel imperiled or that his life was in imminent danger. At the very least he wasn’t tethered to a dildo and buried way up inside her butt. Talk about having your head up someone else’s ass he mused, grinning to himself in the dank darkness.

She kept him there for only a couple of minutes, before contracting her muscles, pushing him down until his feet emerged from within the crinkled bud of her asshole. Grabbing one of his feet, she pulled carefully, gingerly, teasing him out of her reluctant anus.

Laying him on her belly, she grinned down at him, “Who’s in charge now?” she asked, large grin on her face.

Tom touched his right index finger to his nose then pointed it back at her. “Though I would call it a backdoor tactic to make sure you got your own way,” he clarified, grinning.

“It didn’t hurt you did it?” she inquired.

He grinned and shook his head, “But I do think perhaps I might like to take a moment to get cleaned up,” he answered.

Taking him in her right hand, she swung her feet off the bed, padding a short distance down the hall to the bathroom. Setting him on the counter, she turned on the taps. The sound of watering flowing, she turned and dropped her bottom on the toilet. “Got to pee,” she explained, starting.

After her tinkle, she set the sink up and let Tom bath while she cleaned herself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!