- Text Size +

Cassidy and Tom

While still wrestling with whether or not Cassidy would allow the play to escalate, Tom took matters into his own hands literally, cradling her now completely erect nipple between his two hands before leaning forward and extending his tongue to lick at the textured surface. Breaking contact, he looked up at her and smiled.

She inhaled sharply, the feather light contact of his touch exciting her as she looked down at the tiny figure at her breast. On one level, she knew she should stop this, put a halt to it before things escalated too much further. She wanted to, all she had to do was pick him up and move him away, but on the other she found herself growing incredibly aroused. This was so far from anything she had ever experienced before and she was so incredibly curious.

Moving cautiously, she pulled the blanket further away, supporting him with her hands as she leaned back almost into a recumbent position, him on top of her.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked, looking up at her again with his bright green eyes, his expression turning mischievous.

Holding her lower lip in her mouth, she shook her head her slowly. She wanted more, wanted to give herself to the feelings he was bringing out in her.

Emboldened by her assent, he continued to stroke her flesh, stimulating her further. As he toyed with her, she knew she was going to allow this happen, but she was unsure of how to proceed with him. What should she do? She didn’t want to inadvertently hurt him. Should she just let him continue to do what he was doing? Or should she move him where she wanted? Not that he needed any help, the sensations he was eliciting from her body was incredible.

He moved from one breast to the other, then back again before moving down over the smooth flesh of her taut stomach to kneel atop her panty clad mons pubis. Getting down on his stomach, he turned and lowered himself down the groove of her slit feet first, sliding over the dampened fabric and dropping into the space between her thighs.

She could feel him trying to tug at the elastic around the leg hole of her panties. Hastily, though carefully, she reached down and pulled aside the cotton covering to give him access to her most delicate of areas. While she kept herself trimmed, it had been a couple of days and she suddenly became very self-conscious about the possibility of stubble. If he minded, he gave no clue, pressing himself against her, his little body nestling in amongst the flesh lips as his hands explored the folds of her femininity and opened her up further. She found it growing increasingly more difficult to remain still, her body wanting to surrender to the sway of sensation inebriating her senses.

Tilting her head back, she moaned softly, her flesh responding to his playful caresses. He seemed to know exactly how to touch her, to tease the sensitive nerve endings in her pleasure nexus, titillating her and driving her wild with passion.

She wanted him, to fill her, to make her come. She could feel him entering her, one leg pushing into the swollen flesh within her hot opening, then the other, trying to drive himself deeper.

Snaking her right hand down to her privates, she brushed her fingers lightly against her fully engorged clitoris before putting the index finger on his shoulder and applying gentle pressure. Inside her he went, flesh closing behind him as he vanished from the world and into the all-consuming hunger of her fully lubricated vagina.

At first, she worried about whether or not he could breath, or if the force of her insides might harm him. All thoughts vanished amid the overwhelming sense of pleasure igniting within her as he turned himself inside her and started touching her in ways no other lover had ever done before. It was as if he knew all of her erogenous areas and knew exactly how to drive her wild by touching them just so.

She could feel herself beginning to tremble in anticipation of pent up orgasm, though this one so much more than any she could ever remember. Her breathing rate increased, almost to the point of panting, hips bucking and rocking with him buried inside, clear pussy drool seeping out of her and down over her perineum and into the flukes of her crinkled asshole.

“I’m going to come,” she breathed aloud hotly, a pause between each word. “I’m going to,” sharp intake of breath, biting her lower lip, she climaxed, withholding the scream in her throat. Again and again her body convulsed as her muscles contracted and delicious sensations traveled along her nervous system to her brain. She could feel the sense of her inner pelvic muscles bearing down though all thought of Tom was gone as she surrendered to the power of her release. Then there was the sense of something foreign moving within her, drawing her mind back from the blissful delight of her orgasm.

Sliding through the slippery tissue within her, Tom’s head emerged from her pussy, sucking air into his lungs. Easing first one, then the other arm free of her, he wiggle his way out, trying to stand, but leaning back against her for support.

She chuckled nervously, astounded by the magnitude of her release. Craning forward to look down at the tiny form of Tom standing between her thighs, she saw he was completely sodden, strings of her secretions clinging to his flesh and connecting him to her privates.

He grinned as he broke the tendrils of her pleasure binding them together, devouring the milky love juice from his fingers in the process.

“That was astounding,” she murmured, absently tracing a delicate finger through the length of her vagina, sensations ebbing.

Using both hands, he slicked back his dark hair, and grinned. “You want to go again?” he asked.

He had awakened a hunger within her, something she didn’t even know was there. Nodding slowly, she definitely wanted to go again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or impart some feedback. It is always highly valued, both in terms of story development as well as gaining an understanding of how the story is being received. Thanks for taking the time to read this tale!