- Text Size +

Jess

Sitting at her father’s bedside, Galaxay S6 in her hand, Jessica Lindholm was idly crushing candy, muttering to herself. There was definitely something amiss, some strange undercurrent of subterfuge going on between Janine and her mother.

She had known Janine her whole life and it would take more than a bonk on her skull to make her composure slip.

Where’s Tom? She had asked it, but her hand drifted over her privates. Why? A thought struck her. Was Janine pregnant? Was she worried about losing a baby she had already named Tom? It made some sense. The whole he’s a boy from school line seemed a little too contrived. She chuckled aloud, Janine got herself knocked up out of wedlock and now everything was all hush-hush, lest she drag the Lindholm name through a public scandal. That also explains why father was in town. Was it a contributing factor to the crash? 

She very much disliked being on the outside looking in. she needed to find out for sure and she would get the truth out her baby sister. Getting up, she put her cell phone away and went back to Janine’s room. She didn’t know where her mother and the other girl had gone, but Janine was up, reclining back in the hospital bed.

“So when were you planning on telling me? Hey?” Jess demanded, hands on her shapely hips.

“About what?” Janine asked, eyes still a little glassy, distant.

“Tom. I know about Tom,” she stated bluntly.

Janine closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. “Mom tell you?” she asked, voice not slurred but torpid, “Trying to get you on her side?”

“Why don’t you tell me your side of it?” she encouraged, parking her butt on the side of Janine’s bed and putting her hand on Janine’s covered leg.

“I bet she made me out to be the villain, but you know she had him too? Used him like I did?” Janine said, head on the pillow eyes still closed.

Jessica frowned. What the heck was Janine talking about? Had him, used him? What did that mean? Some type of extramarital affair? Did Janine get pregnant by their mother’s lover? This was starting to sound like a bad episode of The Jerry Springer Show. “I’m only interested in your part of it,” she urged, trying to find the thread that would unravel this bizarre mystery.

“Okay, it’s important to remember Tom came to me first, not her. She only got him because he escaped. She found him and hid him from me so I called Dad and told him she was behaving all depressed and such to get him to come back,” Janine explained, blue eyes flickering open.

“Escaped?” questioned Jess, “What do you mean?” Escaped from what?

“From the glass in my room. I put him there when I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was gone. Ugh, I was so mad. Mother had him but she was pretending she didn’t,” Janine expressed.

Shaking her head slowly, blonde hair swishing back and forth, Jess was perplexed. “Tell me about Tom,” she prompted.

“Tom is my special little guy. Feeling him crawl around inside me is so amazing. I can’t put it into words Jess, it’s like nothing I could have imagined. The absolute power, so arousing,” she breathed, closing her eyes again.

Jess frowned. “What do you mean crawling around inside you? I don’t understand,” she said, eyes narrowing.

The door to the room opened and both Lina and Tess walked in.

“I thought you were with your father?” Jess’s mother said.

Jess’s frown deepened, looking from Tess to Lina. “Janine just told me everything,” Jess said. “About her special little guy Tom and what it feels like to have him crawling around inside of her. What the hell is going on here?” she demanded.

Tess and Lina exchanged glances, before the older woman stepped closer, “It is a very unusual situation here sweetheart,” she explained, trying to smile reassuringly.

“Try me,” Jess replied, tone firm, unyielding.

Tess chuckled, moving to stand beside Lina, “You’re grasping at straws here,” she asserted. “You have absolutely no idea what’s going on.”

Jess fixed the dark haired girl with a scowl, expression confrontational, “Really?”

“Really,” replied Tess, crossing her arms under her breasts. “If she told you, you already know what’s going on. Given the nature of the, what was the word your mother used, situation, if you knew, your whole line of inquiry would be a whole lot different,” she added, unfolding her arms and bringing her right hand beside her head before pulling it away and spreading her fingers whilst making the sound of an explosion with her mouth.

Jess was irritated. Turning her head to look at Janine before looking back to her mother, “Is she pregnant?” she asked.

Tess laughed out loud, not a derisive sound, more a burst of surprise.

Lina shook her head, “No, at least she better not be,” she said.

Jess didn’t know what to say. What could they possibly be talking about? What was it that would blow her mind like Tess indicated? “Then what? What is it?” she asked, standing up off the edge of the bed.

“I’ll tell you,” Lina started, but Tess put a hand on her shoulder.

“You want to hear it?” she demanded, eyes fixed on the girl.

“All of it,” she replied.

Laughing, Tess pulled her hand away from Lina and stepped forward, holding her thumb and forefinger a couple of inches apart, “My brother suffered an accident and was shrunk down to this size. He lusted after your sister her,” she started, pointing at Janine, “And snuck into her room where she found him and fucked him. He escaped, found your mother, who shared some intimate time with him before returning him to me, where I kept him in a box under my bed. That is until, one of my teachers found him, kidnapped him and used him like a human tampon. Luckily for him, your sister here tracked him down, reclaimed him, took him home and probably screwed him.”

“I did,” added Janine, drifting and giggling softly to herself.

They all looked over to Janine, whose face was a pharmaceutically induced mask of serenity.

“I feel wonderful right now,” she added, smiling.

Turning back to the others, Tess spoke, “Anyway, he was in her panties when she had her accident and now he’s lost. We,” she stabbed a thumb at Lina, “Think one of the nurses has him and we are trying to track him down right now,” she stated directly, tone heated.

Jessica snorted, “Right,” she said dismissively.

Tess turned to Lina, “That about sum it all up?” she inquired.

Lina nodded slowly, “A little more crass than perhaps I would have put it, but essentially that’s what happened,” she admitted.

“No,” Jess scoffed, halting. “No,” she repeated, more for herself. It was nonsensical.

Tess chuckled and nodded. “Yep,” she countered.

Turning to her mother, Jess asked, “You slept with him?”

Lina looked away, “It’s difficult to explain, it’s Tom, there’s something special about him, I don’t know, this isn’t awkward at all,” she babbled, breaking eye contact with her eldest child.

Shaking her head, Jessica looked at Tess, “Are you trying to tell me there’s a guy, your brother, and he’s no bigger than my baby finger?” she asked, the expression on her face speaking volumes about her incredulity.

Tess nodded. “Yep,” she answered bluntly. “And he’s out there on his own, right now.”

Jessica laughed, “Come on,” she said, tone incredulous, eyes moving over to Janine, then her mother. “Really? But, how?” They had to be messing with her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or provide some feedback. It is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this tale!