- Text Size +

Lazarus

It was an incredibly odd sensation, swallowing Tom, Janine was sure she could feel him struggling and fighting all the way down her esophagus and into her stomach. The thought of him now deep inside of her filled her with a certain sense of wonder and power. Odd and curious as it may have been, his efforts did make her throat scratchy and she brought up a hand, coughing into it.

“Are you okay?” asked Lina.

Swiveling her head, Janine looked up at her mother, raising a hand, “Just tried to breathe some spit,” she said.

Lina frowned and crossed her arms.

Tom was in her stomach. She half contemplated leaving him there, to see how it felt to digest someone, but she had not grown bored playing with him yet. “Just a quick pee, then I go see Dad,” she said, before hastily moving down the hall to the downstairs bathroom. Closing and locking the door behind her, she dropped down onto her knees in front of the toilet, sticking her right index and middle fingers into her throat to make herself throw up.  She had down it dozens of times during her modeling career and knew exactly how to trigger her gag reflex and vomit. Stomach heaving, he came back up in the first wave, splashing down into the cold porcelain bowl accompanied by the remains of her breakfast.

Sputtering, he thrashed about in the cloudy water, trying to get a breath.

Leaning her elbows on the edge of the porcelain bowl, she looked down at him with a menacing glower before puckering her lips and spitting the acidic residue in her mouth into the bowl, hitting the water near his face. “Not very wise!” she growled.

Swimming through the mire, he looked up at her, eyes wide in sheer terror, as he tried to move forward in the toilet and get his feet under him. The desperate expression on his beaten face made her laugh.

“I have half a mind to just flush you away right now,” she threatened, putting her hand on the chrome lever on the upper left side of the tank.

“No,” he rasped, drawing himself up at the fore of the bowl, “Janine, please,” he pleaded.

“Honey?” came the voice of Lina through the door.

Janine fixed a dangerous eye on him, then looked at her left hand on the handle. He remained quiet, eyes round.

“Fine, Mom,” she answered, half smile on the side of her face

“Okay but do please hurry,” she said before moving off.

Letting out a big sigh, Janine reached into the bowl with her right hand, grabbing him ungently by the arm and pulling him out of the vomit, then flushing the toilet, before going over to the sink and rinsing the puke off him.

“What were you thinking?” she demanded, making sure he was clean and then setting him on the counter as she scooped a handful of water into her mouth and swished it around, trying to get the taste of sick out.

He was freezing, body shivering. Wrapping his arms around himself, teeth chattering, he looked up at her, shaking his head and making a mental note to himself, Janine does not bluff. He had been faking. It was a crazy gambit with long odds, but he had to try something to escape her talons. Hearing Janine’s father’s voice, he yelled, she palmed him, smothering down. She hit him really hard, and it was his own knee that bopped him square in the kisser, making his nose bleed and busting open his lower lip again. He had heard the gist of the conversation with her dad and knew there was some urgency, and thought if he could fake her out and make believe he was dead, she would leave him in the container, lid off, and he could escape the dresser to go find Lina, who would help get him back to Tess. Could work, but didn’t. Did that ever backfire, instead of smooth sailing back to Janine’s lovely mother, he wound up in the dark acrid pit of her stomach in a cauldron of digestive enzymes. His own stomach heaved, revolted. It was all he could do not to barf inside of her. He tried to yell, but the caustic air was choking. Never doubt Janine’s resolve, lessoned learned.

“Did you hear what I said?” she asked, wiping her mouth with one of the monogrammed hand towels on the chrome bar near the sink.

“I blacked out,” he lied, “When I woke up, I think it was in your mouth and then you swallowed me,” he explained.

Replacing the towel, she accepted his excuse. “Next time we’re interrupted, be quiet. Try to raise alarm again and the consequences of my displeasure will be swift and merciless,” she stated.

Given the events of the night previous, he didn’t want to know what she considered merciless.

“Do you understand me? Or do I need to tear an arm off?” she asked.

That’s what she meant and he knew she would do it. He swallowed and shook his head.

“We’re going to go for a drive with my father, you will behave,” she instructed, moving back over to the toilet and pulling her three quarter length white stretchy pants to her knees and drawing her powder pink panties down slightly. “After that, we’ll swing by the school and pay a visit to Tess,” she added, reaching over and plucking him off the counter and tilting her pelvis forward, she snuggled him inside the outer lips of her smooth vagina and pulled her panties back into place, followed by her tight pants. Examining herself to make sure it didn’t look like she had some bizarre camel toe and finding none, she nodded and smiled before exiting the bathroom. Going to the foyer in the front hall, she sat on the antique chair there and slipped on one of her sneakers.

Lina appeared, smile on her face. “Enjoy your time with your father,” she encouraged.

Janine smiled weakly and nodded, pulling on her other shoe before getting up and wrapping her mother in a hug. Disengaging, she left her mother and made her way into the garage where her father was sitting in her car waiting.

“Sorry I’m late,” she said, grinning at him and getting into the driver’s side of the sporty little car.

He waved a hand dismissively as if her delay was of no consequence as he pulled his safety belt around himself and fastened it.

Clicking her own seatbelt, she slid the key in the ignition and started the Porsche. “Where to?” she asked, grinning. Tom shifted in his panty prison, send a little shiver of delight into her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!