- Text Size +

Back at the school

While the flight was relatively uneventful unto itself, once they were in the shuttle back to the school, for some reason Tom became even more animated in his resting place. The more mobile he seemed to become, the greater the sensations he was sending through her sensitive flesh.

She tried to brush against her top to try and settle his activities, but it didn’t seem to faze him. By the time they were back at the school, she collected her luggage and made her way quickly to the room she shared with her roommate Samira.

She promptly pulled him out and set him on the desk, a reproving look on her face. “What were you doing bustling around in there?” she demanded, hands on hips, brow furrowed.

He grinned, “What do you mean?” he said, feigning innocence.

“You were messing about, grabbing stuff, and it felt like you were doing it deliberately,” she accused, moving her hands in front of her chest.

He touched his finger to his chest. ”Me?” he asked.

“Yes you,” she said, irritated by the game.

“I don’t know what you mean, I was trapped in a hot confined space, I was only trying to get comfortable, you were the one who suggested the travel accommodations,” he added.

She frowned.

“Did I cause you some distress?” he asked, again, the pretend bewildered look.

“You know what you were doing,” she said.

“I thought it was the AC?”

“Yes AC, annoying child or ass clown playing with my nipple,” she remarked.

“It was dark, I couldn’t see what I was touching, I needed to hang on to something,” he protested.

She brought her hand down, index finger curled behind her thumb as if to flick him. He raised his arms in a feeble attempt to defend himself. “I have half a mind to make you finish what you started,” she threatened.

He giggled and she shook her head. “I’ll be good,” he said, mischievous smile on his face.

“We are going to have to be careful, we don’t want to arouse any suspicion,” she started.

“Arouse?” he asked interrupting her.

“Ha ha, very funny,” she said. “Sam is coming back later today and if I’m going to be hiding you here, we need to create some type of a habitat where she won’t accidentally see you, or step on you,” she explained.

“Mmm-hmm” he said, a sharp nod of his head.

“I’m thinking you can be out during the day when we’re in classes, but stay in a shoe box under the bed at night,” she suggested.

“Wait if there’s a monster under your bed?” he asked.

She rolled her eyes, “There will be, a little pocket monster,” she said, raising her hands up like claws and showing him her clenched teeth.

“I don’t know,” he replied speculatively. “A shoe box?”

“I’ll cut a little access door and put some air holes in it, plus there’s a plug under the bed there, you can use your phone, I’ll set it up like your own little crash pad,” she said with a smile.

“I’m going to need some clothes too,” he said.

“There’s the problem. There isn’t much call for clothes your size, even Ken’s stuff is way too big for you,” she answered. “Skipper maybe.”

He frowned. “I don’t want to be running around all National Geographic like,” he complained.

She pursed her lips and moved her head from side to side, evaluating him, “You can make it, it’s a good look for you.”

He made a dismissive sound.

Using a cardboard shoe box, Tess created a shelter for him, trying to make it as comfortable as possible. The week passed uneventfully, Tess making sure he had enough fresh food and supplies. She sent an email to their grandfather outlining the ‘hypothetical’ class project, giving the assignment a quick due date hoping to generate a sense of urgency for him to reply.

Tom, for his part, was starting to suffer cabin fever, cooped up in the shoe box. More often than not, he stayed in the box during the day, though there were a few times he wandered around the inside of the room. Although he had his phone, there were only so many videos of people trying to do stupid shit, porn, and so forth he could stand. He starting doing pushups and sit ups to make the time pass and burn off pent up energy. He laughed to himself, wondering if this was like solitary confinement in a prison, the only thing he was missing was some sketchy prison ink. In the evenings he knew he had to be quiet, lest he unwittingly alert Sam to his presence.

He had always found Sam quite attractive, not in the same league as Janine of course, but attractive in her own right. Of Arab descent, she possessed unblemished caramel skin, dark hair, and smoldering eyes. Over the week, he had seen her naked on several occasions, nodding appreciatively at how smoking hot she was once the uniform was off. On the Friday, when Sam entered the room, undressed and left for her shower, Tom snuck out of his box and stealthily crossed the room. Smiling to himself, he tried to disentangle her lime green thong from her other clothes, pulling it from the pile. He thought her underwear would be heavier as he dragged them back across the floor and into his box.

Tess, as always, let him know she was pulling out the box, “How you doing short stuff?” she asked, down on her knees pulling the box from under the bed before lifting off the lid and looking into the box.

“I think I may be slowly going insane, insane I tell you,” he replied, wringing his hands together and giving her his best maniacal look.

She shook her head, “We both know you are already gone,” she replied humorously.

“If I have to listen to the two of you babble on and on about nonsensical bullshit, I think I would just rather shoot myself in the head,” he said, making a gun out of his thumb and forefinger, bringing his thumb down he snapped his head to the side and mimed brains flying out the other side of his head with his other hand before going limp.

She shook her head from side to side, noticing the lime green underwear wadded up in his box. She frowned. “Is that one of Sam’s thongs?” she asked, pointing to the panties.

He nodded.

“You are such a pervert, imagine what she would do if she knew what you were doing?” she said, using a thumb and finger to remove the panties and put them back on the pile of clothes from whence he had acquired them.

“Tomorrow is the party, isn’t it?” he asked, changing the subject.

“Why?” she replied, eyes narrowing.

“I want you to smuggle me into the party,” he said.

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“Like a heart attack,” he grabbed his chest.

“No,” she said.

“Why not?” he countered.

“There are going to be a dozen girls there, doing girl stuff, and you want to go peep on them?” she asked, frowning.

 “Absolutely,” he replied, big smile on his face.

“That’s a crazy stupid idea,” she said.

“Think about it from a scientific point of view. When will I ever have a chance to observe Janine in her natural habitat?” he proposed.

“Nope,” she said, refusing flatly.

“C’mon,” he pleaded.

“I’m not going to have you in my bra, fiddling with my boobs while there are a bunch of other girls there, not going to happen, plain and simple,” she retorted.

“Put me in your purse,” he offered.

“Tom, why?” she asked.

He smiled, “Janine,” he answered.

“She’s just a girl like any other, pants on one leg at a time,” Tess said.

“Except,” he replied, impersonating Christopher Walken’s voice, “When she puts her pants on she makes gold records.”

She looked puzzled, “What?”

He shook his head, “Been watching clips on my phone,” he replied, shrugging.

“I’m not taking you, I think it’s too dangerous,” she said.

“Tess, I am literally going out of my mind, please,” he implored, dropping down to his knees and clasping his hands before her.

She frowned and let out an exasperated breath. “On one condition, stop trying to steal Sam’s underpants like some demented little underpants gnome,” she said.

He crossed his heart and nodded, serious expression on his face.