- Text Size +

 Janine

No two ways about it, Tom looked dead. To Janine’s way of thinking, there were three possibilities. One, he truly was dead, two he was unconscious, or three, the little bastard was faking it.

“Come on Janine, your father’s waiting,” she heard the voice of her mother calling from what sounded like the bottom of the stairs, prompting the girl to hurry.

“A minute!” Janine hollered back irately, eyes still on the seemingly lifeless broken form of Tom lying in the bottom of his plastic prison in the drawer amongst her assortment of colorful delicate unmentionables surrounded by bits of cloth left in the container by Miss Addison.

Reaching her right hand in, she pushed gently at his chest with an index finger. No response. “Tom,” she said sternly, though kept her voice low enough to prevent her mother from hearing. Nothing. She pushed her finger down hard on the side of his leg, using enough pressure to cause pain, hoping for at least a groan if he was unconscious. No response. She didn’t think he was unconscious, she had handled him before when he was out, but this felt different. Putting her finger on his forehead, she moved his little skull back and forth, looking for evidence of fresh blood near his nose or mouth, finding a thin crimson stream leaking from his left nostril and down the side of his face.

Her brow furled and her expression darkened. Picking him up by the foot, she lifted him out of the container, holding him inverted a half dozen inches from her face, his limp body swaying from the momentum of the movement from her hand.

Shaking her hand fairly vigorously, “Tom!” she barked again, trying to rouse him as he flopped about only to fall still again, arms dangling uselessly toward the ground.

“Janine!” her mother called again, voice closer. Top of the stairs? Definitely closer.

Turning her head, “I said I’ll be there in a minute!” she repeated, yelling before snapping her head back around and knitting her brows as she stared back to Tom.

Voice low, almost under her breath, “If you’re really dead, you’re dead and that’s that, but that’ll mean I’m going to have to get rid of your little corpse. There’s a couple of ways I can do it. I can give you the traditional goldfish burial at sea, you know, take you to the toilet and give you a one flush salute, or, and this is the way I’m currently leaning, I can simply put in my mouth and swallow you, taking your tiny self into my body and breaking you down naturally to dispose of you that way,” she advised. “How does that sound?” Hoping if he were faking, the threat would scare him into discontinuing the charade.

He did not twitch, flinch, or respond in any obvious way.

Growing frustrated, “Either way, I mean, if you’re not dead and just playing possum, it’s a pretty ignominious way to end I would say,” she said, eyebrow arching, waiting for some type of movement or response. “Dissolved slowly and reconstituted as shit.”

Unresponsive, he hung loosely from between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand,

Lifting him up over her face and tipping her head back, she opened her mouth wide, extending her long pink tongue out and dangled him above her gaping maw.

“Unh?” she noised with her throat, jiggling him a little to provoke some activity. Nothing. She was rapidly coming to the conclusion maybe he was indeed dead. She hadn’t felt anything snap or crunch under her hand, but he was pretty tiny and she did push down fairly hard to keep him quiet. Still, it could be an elaborate trick to get her to lower her guard.

Lowering him slowly, she lay him on her tongue, his head toward her throat and feet near the tip before drawing him into her mouth and closing her lips behind him. Despite his size, she felt very confident she could easily suck him down her gullet if she actually wanted to, but if he was playing, he was making a damn good show of it. Allowing him to slide further down her tongue, she pinned his feet to the roof of her mouth and swallowed, nearly losing him to peristalsis and actually devouring him.

“Janine?” Lina said, opening the door suddenly and popping her head into her bedroom. “I’ve been calling for you.”

Janine turned quickly, Tom still in her mouth. Maybe she should just swallow him and be done with it.

“Your father is out in your car,” Lina advised, smile on her attractive face. “He is trying to make an effort to spend some time with you,” she added, titling her head and nodding slightly.

Of course he wanted to spend time with me, his timing couldn’t have been more disruptive had he planned it that way. Janine nodded slowly, mouth filling with saliva in preparation of sending Tom down into the darkness of her stomach below, nutrients to be dissolved and digested, the rest expelled.

“Well come on then,” Lina urged, putting a hand on the girl’s shoulder, “You’re the one who went to pains to try and get him to come home, I think the very least you could do is meet him half way and spend some time with him. There’s no telling how long he might stay before getting called away,” she added, now wrapping her arm over the taller girl’s shoulder and gently guiding her toward the door.

I called him to force you to move Tom and you did, and I got him, and now, thanks to his interference Tom is more than likely dead and about to be buried, she thought, turning her head and smiling weakly at her mother.

”He does love you,” assured Lina.

“Mm-hmm,” Janine acknowledged, allowing herself to be drawn in the direction of the door. Dammit Tom she thought, rolling him from side to side inside her mouth as her feet carried her out of the room.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Lina deferred, allowing Janine to descend first. Time was evaporating and she needed to make a decision. Part of her still clung to the notion Tom was faking it, the other part of her thinking he was gone. She refused to accept he was dead, resilient little he bastard he was. Step by step she walked down the stairs, reaching the bottom and looking back up to see her mother leaning against the bannister smiling down at her.

Janine let out a breath through her nose. She knew her mother was keenly aware of the reason for the summons and figured this was her way of passively aggressively just getting back at her because she no longer had access to her little pussy pal.

Returning her mother’s smile, there was a flicker of movement across the back of Janine’s tongue as Tom twitched, moving abruptly near the opening of her throat, the movement so sudden, she reflexively swallowed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, or leave a comment, thanks!