- Text Size +

Playtime

Tom awoke, eyes fluttering open, he was in her lap, head toward her knees and she was in the process of tethering him face up, head at the phallic end of the vibrant pink sex toy, wax coated dental floss crisscrossing his body and binding him securely to the jelly like silicon as it warmed and molded under his flesh. He could feel something else under his right side, something more rigid, but he couldn’t tell what it was.

Trying to fight against the restraints, memories of the hairbrush rushing to the surface of his mind, he struggled futilely. Chuckling, she lifted the pleasure toy up, the silicon swaying lazily back and forth, making him nauseous and he moved slowly back and forth in front of her face like the arm of a metronome.

“I’ll have to admit,” she said with a nod, “I’m a little unsure I’m going to be able to accommodate this thing in my ass, given what a tight little bum hole I’ve got,” she opined, eyebrows raised, eyes tracking the lateral sway of the toy. “Of course we won’t just start there, but we’ll certainly finish there. We’ll get through it together.”

“No,” he panted, trying to control the urge to puke.

Her face brightened, “What’s that you say? No worries?” she asked, grinning.

He rolled his head from side to side, eyes glimpsing the tip of the straw behind his right ear. That’s what was under him right side. It was a snorkel. She was going to fuck herself with him tied to the toy, then she was going to bugger herself.

“Please,“ he said weakly, trying to make his eyes big and round.

She chuckled throatily, thick full lips parting into a smile, before she opened her mouth and her pink tongue appeared, licking first upper then lower lip, blue eyes fierce and full of fire.

Opening her mouth wide, she moved him toward the opening, his eyes widening and a yell dying in his throat as her lips closed over him and he was pushed over the pebbled surface of her wet tongue and part way into her throat before she pulled him back. Slowly, methodically, she worked him back and forth, molding her lips over him before slurping him back into her mouth. Finally, she removed him from her mouth, his hair slicked by her saliva, she grinned at him, bringing him close and licking all around his face and head with the tip of her tongue.

“Janine,” he sputtered, coughing up her spit.

“Tom,” she replied.

“You don’t have to do this,” he said.

She laughed loudly, “I know,” she said, giggling still as she stood up, setting him on the side of the bed, lying so he was facing her as she slowly stripped off her clothes.

Immobilized and incapable of doing anything, he simply watched, like a witch atop a pile of tinder and tied to a post waiting for the flame. She was so beautiful, like some dread goddess made corporeal. She was the flame, and he had been a hapless moth, blinded by the radiance of her light. Now he was afraid.

“I’ve been thinking about this all day,” she said, sliding her panties off her hips and allowing them to fall before stepping out of the delicate undergarment. Bending at the waist, she picked up the undergarment and sashayed back to the bed, twirling the panties on the end of her right index finger. Kneeling down, she put her elbows on the bed near him, dragging her dirty panties across his face. He rolled his head down.

“Oh come on,” she pouted, rolling the toy so he was lying flat on his back and rubbing the gusset of her panties in his face.

He tried to twist and turn his head, but she wouldn’t let him.

Laughing, she stood up and cast the soiled panties on top of her discarded clothing before climbing over top of him and onto the bed, flipping over onto her back and lifting him high over her body looking down on her.

Bringing the pink silicon down, she parted the petals of her flower and started slowly rubbing the Tom side of it up and down the length of her aroused pussy.

Her flesh was slippery and hot. He turned his head toward the side, screwing his eyes closed to prevent any of her juices from stinging them. She let out a low moan, parting her legs and arching her hips, providing a better angle with which to receive him. Shifting her grip, ensuring he was on the top side of the dildo near her clitoris, she began pushing him into the tight hot wet flesh.

He felt like he was being slowly swallowed alive as she purposefully drove him into her, her flesh stretching to accommodate as it moved passed over his face, across his chest and down his thighs, then he was all the way inside of her, the sound of her accelerated heartbeat, blood rushing filling his ears. In and out she moved him through the delicate frilly flesh.

Then he felt her muscles moving around him in a different way. He figured she must be changing position as pressure around him shifted. Again it was a back and forth motion. His face struck something firm but yielding inside her, spongy. She altered her tempo, seemingly trying to search for the spot again until she found it, then using short strokes, bludgeoning the swelling with his tiny head, time and again, battering his face.

Her pace started growing frantic as her pursuit of climax intensified. He opened his mouth to try and catch a breath, but the force with which she was pleasuring herself was strong and he inadvertently bit into his lower lip, blood mingling with her natural secretions.

Then she stopped, sliding him slowly out of her, a wet sucking sound as her vagina reluctantly release him form its grip and he was brought free, coated in the thick clear liquid of her excitement.

Choking on her vaginal fluid, he coughed, eyes fluttering as he tried to open them. Out of her, he could now tell she had been on all fours, head down on the pillow, ass high in the air as she tooled herself. Rolling onto her side with him tightly bound to the pink toy held firmly in her right hand, she swung her legs off the bed and stood up. Crossing the room to the chair in front of her vanity table, she licked the base of the toy and set the base down firmly near the center of the front of the seat of the chair, suction pressure holding the pleasure giving toy upright, though it gently rocked back and forth once she let it go.

She turned to look at him, her magnificent body glistening with beads of perspiration. “Not yet,” she said, grin playing on the corner of her as she turned and took the Gatorade, bringing it to her lips for a drink before capping it and setting it back down.

Hips swaying back and forth, she walked slowly back toward him, eyes locking on to his before she lifted her long leg over him to straddle the chair before lowering her ass down.

Looking upward frightfully, he thought for sure he would be crushed as he watched her pussy and crinkled asshole descending directly down on him, then her right hand appeared, curling around the base of the dildo, guiding it towards the drooling opening in her sex and he was driven deep inside her again, the pressure strong but again different than anything her had felt before from any of the other woman that had played with him. Gripping the back of the chair, she slowly rocked back and forth, easing the toy in and not quite out of her, before burying it back inside herself. He lost count of the number of strokes. When she finally climbed off of him, his neck hurt, his face felt hot, abraded, one eye swollen almost completely shut.

She chuckled breathlessly, “That was,“ she started saying, but a loud knocking on the door interrupted her mid-sentence.

They exchanged looks a moment, concern on her face, hope on his.

“Just letting you know your father and I are going now dear,” he heard Lina’s voice say through the door.

“Help!” Tom screamed, trying to yell as loud as he could but Janine was on him, left curling curled around the top of the sticky toy and his head.

“Janine?” her mother inquired.

“Okay Mom, thanks for letting me know,” she said, still a little short of wind.

“Alright dear,” Lina replied.

Janine listened patiently to the soft sounds of her mother’s footsteps retreating from the door before removing her hand from Tom’s face.

He gasped, sucking in air.

She slowly shook her head, looking down at him swaying gently on the seat of the chair. “I was that close before we were rudely interrupted,” she said, holding the thumb and forefinger of her right hand not far apart.

Tom panted, good eye rolling toward her, but unable to wipe his face.

Extending her plump lower lip, she leaned in close to him and mock pouted, “I guess we’ll just have to start all over from the beginning,” she said before grinning wickedly and licking her lower lip.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment about what you did or didn't like, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!