- Text Size +

On the Road Again

Sitting inside the Tupperware container on the front seat of Janine’s Porsche as she drove, Tom felt like a condemned man, the car ride like the last steps up the gallows, or the guard cinching up the straps on the electric chair. He was cool, skin still sticky from Miss Addison’s secretions as he listened to Janine hum in time to an old Blondie tunes coming out of the car’s speakers. He didn’t even want to speculate what things she might have in store once she had him alone in her bedroom.

There was no doubt in his mind she would leave him any opportunity to slip away from her again. He’d only managed the last time because of an oversight. She spun the wheel and pulled the car over.

“Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be just a minute,” she said, blowing him a kiss and hopping out the car.

Through the plastic wall of the container, he caught sight of gas pumps and surmised they had stopped at a gas station. Don’t go anywhere? Funny girl, he thought sarcastically.

The passenger door opened, surprising him as she lifted the container off the seat and walked across the pavement to a white a door with a black label that said “WOMEN” on it. Using the key, adorned with a long clear piece of plexiglass, she opened the door and carried him inside, the overhead fluorescent light hummed and flickered as she set both key and container on the edge of the sink.

Peeling the lid off the 8”X8” square, she reached above him and turned on the taps, testing the water for temperature. Satisfied, “I want to get you cleaned up before we get home,” she said, picking him up and holding him under the stream spilling out of the silver faucet.

“One way, or another,” she sang as she rolled him over in her hands, moving him back and forth and rubbing him with her thumbs, removing the evidence of the teacher’s arousal from his skin. Inspecting his state of cleanliness, she smiled and set him on the edge of the sink. Pulling her necklace from the front of her shirt, she used her nails and clicked open the small gold colored circlet. He knew instantly what it was, the collar she had specially made for him. Putting it around his neck she clicked it into place.

“There,” she said. “Mine.” Without waiting for a response, she snatch him up, turned him over and put his legs in her mouth, holding him in place face down over her plump lower lip with her tongue as she moved to the toilet and hoisted up her skirt and lowered her translucent red lacy panties passed her knees and sat down. Pushing herself to the rear of the toilet seat, she removed him from her mouth and set him on the cool white porcelain in the space at the fore of the toilet where there was a gap in the seat.

Holding her lower lip in her mouth, she gazed down at him, hands down near her vagina which was fairly close to him. “Nice and smooth,” she said, delicately parting her nether lips and gently massaging the bright pink flesh at the top of the split in her mons. Thinking about how she was going to play with him made her incredibly wet.

The porcelain was cool under his feet, but he could feel warmth radiating off of her pussy as she played with herself. She traced her right index finger down the length of her slit, thick clear fluid of excitement clinging to it before breaking and leaving a string dangling from its end. Moving her hand towards him, the trailer of vaginal fluid swaying back and forth like a pendulum. Given the limited amount of space, his efforts to avoid her were in vain as she giggled and coated his face and upper torso with her viscous vaginal fluid.

Satisfied with her handiwork as Tom tried to wipe away her essence from his face, she arched her hips back slightly, putting her hands on her thighs as she began to pee, the splashing sound loud in his ears, the tart smell wafting up out of the bowl filling his nostrils.

“Ugh, I needed that,” she said, looking over at the oversized roll of toilet paper in the dispenser beside the toilet and tearing off a small piece and wiping herself.

Picking him up with her left hand, fingers on his back, thumb on his chest, she parted her labia and wedged him in between the crease of her sex and allowed it to close over him. Standing up, she bent at the waist and drew her panties up, wiggling her hips from side to side to ensure he was right where she wanted him to be. Grinning to herself, she exited the washroom, tossing the Tupperware container into her car before returning the key to the clerk.

“Will there be anything else?” he asked, nervously avoiding eye contact with the beautiful with bright blue eyes.

“As a matter of fact,” she said, smiling and wandering to the back of the little gas station convenience store. Sliding open the door on the red and white Coke cooler, she bent at the knees and got herself a large bottle of blue Gatorade, letting go the door and allowing the spring to pull it closed. Bouncing back to the counter, cheeky grin on her gorgeous face, “Going to be a long night, need to stay hydrated,” she said, winking at the shy clerk. After paying, she sauntered casually to her car, knowing the young clerk’s eyes were following the sway of her hips as she hopped back into her Porsche. Starting the car, she put it into gear and pulled out onto the road, settling herself in the seat so she was able to kept her legs parted enough to get her fingers down between her thighs. She could feel his tiny body nestled in there, struggling, squirming, and deliciously stimulating her already heated sex. Pressing the tips of her fingers against the back of her little captive, she started working his body in little circles against her sensitive flesh, slick with excitement, breath coming in gaps as she quickly brought herself to the edge and danced along the point of release. Not yet, she thought, withdrawing her hand, touching her wet fingertips to her lips and tasting her pleasure. She didn’t want to spoil it, there was no need to rush.

Arriving home, she pulled the car into the garage. Looking down at the Tupperware container on the seat beside her, she decided it prudent to leave it there until later lest her mother see her coming into the house with it.

Entering the house through the door in the garage, she was surprised to find her father standing a short distance off. Turn he saw her, a smile parting his lips.

“There you are!” he greeted.

“Daddy!” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into an embrace and kissing the side of his face. She caught sight of her mother a short distance off, an amused look on her face.

“We’re going to be going out for supper for eight tonight, are you coming?” he asked, smiling at his daughter.

She appeared to contemplate a moment, “Nah, been a busy day and I’ve got some cramming to do,” she said with a slight shrug.

“Alright then, we can spend some time together tomorrow,” he said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and much appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read!