- Text Size +

Life in the Box

Pacing the interior of his box, illuminated the screen from his phone, Tom felt like a convict stuck in solitary confinement. Better than being tied to the handle of a hairbrush though, he mused, but only just. He ventured out of the access door in the box, but didn’t stray too far out on account of Tess. She may have used her anger to cover her hurt, but he knew her and the depth of worry, a pang of guilt stabbed him.

After a few minutes of exploring and realizing the room was pretty much exactly as it had been before his sojourn to the Lindholm house, “Oh yeah, this won’t get old fast,” he muttered, drifting back to his box already bored.

He wasn’t sure how long the girls were gone, he had actually drifted off to sleep when the motion of the box being pulled out jarred him awake.

When the lid was lifted away, he saw Sam’s face smiling down.

Grinning, “Hiya gorgeous,” he said, waving a hand at her and standing upright.

“Hi yourself,” she said, reaching into the box and closing her hand around him. Skipping across the room, she hopped up onto her bed, one leg on, the other hanging off the side and set him down in front of her.

“Where’s Tess?” he asked, looking around and stretching.

“Class,” she replied, pulling up her skirt and revealing her panties.

“Class?” he asked. “I thought you were finished.”

Eyes alight, she shook her head no, “I ditched final period, we have an hour and five minutes,” she said.

“Oh,” he said in a knowing way, grasping the particulars of the situation and moving toward her with a sly smile on his face. This would certainly chase the doldrums away.

Rolling back the skirts, she once again revealed her bright colored underpants.

He nodded and moved forward, again placing both hands on front of her panties, the sheer material molding itself to the contours of her genitals. “So hot,” he murmured, stroking the folds through the fabric.

Reaching down, she hastily grabbed her panties by the band around her left leg and pulled i=t to the side, exposing her puffy swollen pussy lips.

“Well now,” he said, gazing at her privates.

Moving closer, he paused a moment to close and inhale her scent, different than Janine’s or Lina’s but no less exciting and enticing.

She watched as he moved forward, little hands reaching out and caressing her, touch so light it almost tickled her. She could feel her arousal level increasing. Seeing the little tiny Tom touching her and the thought of possibly getting caught in the act enflamed her further.

Using his shoulder, he parted the petals of her outer lips, slipping an arm into her moistening opening and teasingly moving his fingers over her hot pink flesh.

Closing her eyes, she tipped her head back, enjoying the sensations he was generating in her. Like the others he had the experience of having been with, he wanted to torment her some, build her up and then back away, prolonging her release.

She was having none of it. As passion began to take hold of her, urgency followed close behind, the need, the want to come overriding the lingering play. Placing the tips of the index and middle fingers of her right hand over his back and the back of his head, she pressed him against her pussy and began to rub him back and forth over her heated flesh. He wanted to yell out, tell her to slow down, but he was powerless to speak let alone stop her as the pace and the pressure of her fingers pressing him against her increased almost to the point of being painful.

Moving her left arm underneath her body, she slipped first one finger then a second into her pussy, working them in and out in time to the circles she was making with him and her right hand. Amidst the flurry of activity, he thought he could hear her begin to cry out as she climaxed, pressing him firmly against her spasming vagina while she came all over him. “This is what it’s supposed to feel like,” she moaned as another orgasm rocked her body and she shuddered.

Her expulsion of fluid was so copious, Tom thought he might drown as she mashed him hard against her convulsing flesh, thick sticky secretions filling his nose and mouth as she continued to come, he struggled in vain against the inexorable force holding him fast.

He could feel each powerful contraction of her release, the time between them growing until finally she ceased.

Moving carefully, she angled her pelvis and spread her legs further, sliding his little body down over her perineum and pushing his face against the pussy juice slick puckered flesh of her anus. “Lick it,” she instructed, still breathless. Again he wanted to voice protest, but the pressure of her index finger pushing his face into her asshole was unrelenting, for a moment, he almost thought the sphincter would open and swallow his head as it began to open under the force of her pressure. Snaking his tongue out, he began to lap, hoping she would notice and remove her finger.

When finally she pulled him away from the juncture of her legs, she lay him on the bed, his flesh tacky and slick with her juice.

He struggled to try and get to his feet, her taste still strong in his mouth.

“Better than the panties?” she asked, smiling down at him.

“I’m guessing it’s been awhile,” he said.

“We need to get you cleaned up before Tess finishes her class,” she said, drawing the fabric of her underwear back over her satisfied vagina.

He nodded, slight frown on his face.

Picking him up, she carried him to the semi-private bathroom she and Tess shared with their neighbors Tatiana and Astrid in the room adjacent. Setting him down near the sink, she turned on the taps, checking water temperature before immersing him and roll him from hand to hand to wash away the evidence of their tryst. Toweling him off, she crossed the room and deposited him back in his box and slid it under the bed.

Looking at the mess she made on her own bed, she frowned before pulling up the linens and replacing them. Smiling to herself, she knew next time she and Tom were going to be intimate she would put down a towel, and next time, she could explore some of her darker desires.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or leave feedback, it is always appreciateed and generally very helpful, thanks for reading this story!