- Text Size +

Lina and Tom

Mist lingering in the morning air kept her cool as she followed the trail. The sensation of having a tiny person snug up against her vagina as she jogged was definitely an unusual sensation, particularly given the little devil was touching her every erogenous zone within his arm’s reach. He was stoking her fire again and the effects on her flesh were cumulative. When the time arrived for her to come, she knew it would be as he predicted, a tidal wave of epic proportions and she was going to make sure her little paramour drank as much of her love juice as his little body could possibly hold.

The run itself was invigorating though she abbreviated it a little, eager to get back home and finish the games she and Tom had started. She felt positively like a school girl again, hot and bothered in a way she hadn’t been in such a long time.

Marta greeted her at the door and handed her a white towel which Lina draped around her neck.

“Thank you,” Lina said, using one end of the towel to dab the moisture from her face.

Janine appeared at the top of the stairs, wide grin, almost Cheshire smile like on her pretty face. “Mother,” said daughter. “How was the run?” she asked.

Lina smiled and nodded, “Refreshing,” she replied with a smile, “Though I could certainly use a shower or a bath,” she chuckled.

“I bet, looks like you made pretty good time,” Janine commented approvingly, leaning against the bannister.

Lina shook her head, “I haven’t been tracking time results, I just run to enjoy the run itself,” she said, slipping off her running shoes.

Ascending the stairs, Lina paused to kiss her daughter on the cheek before drifting down the hall and into her room. Pausing to lock the door behind her, Lina stripped out of her clothing and set the sweat dampened garments in the hamper in the bathroom with the exception of her panties.

Pulling the elastic of her panties out, she removed a slick Tom from his confinement and set him on the bathroom counter. Supporting herself, she stepped out of her panties and dropped them with the other clothes.

“I think we’ll pick up where we left off, then we can have a bath together,” she said, grinning down at him.

He rubbed his hands together and grinned wickedly.

She curled her hands around him and carried back into the bedroom. Climbing up onto the bed, she lay on her back, knees up, legs wide. Setting Tom on her tummy between her navel and genitals.

Given how heightened she had been before, it didn’t take him long to rekindle her fire, massaging, kneading her hungry flesh. She began to buck. She couldn’t help herself as she lost herself to the passion being teased out of her flesh. She could feel climax approaching. Reaching down, she pulled Tom tight against her, pinning him in place to prevent hurting him but also because she wanted him to feel her come, to drench him in her juices and taste the fruits of his labor.

She came so hard she cried out, unable to restrain herself. Quickly she released Tom and grabbed a pillow and covered her face. Another wave of ecstasy exploded within her as Tom went back at her, working her as she flooded over and continued to orgasm. Nerves completely exposed, she clamped her knees together, pinning him now between her thighs to prevent him from persisting in his stimulation of her clitoris, the warm result of her climax, oozing out of her still swollen pussy. As the convulsions subsided, she pulled the pillow from her face and lay it back on the bed. Reaching down, amazed at how incredibly wet she had become, she parted her legs, releasing Tom. Trailing the fingers of her right hand through the delicate but sodden flesh, she retrieved a semi-conscious Tom with her left hand. Rolling him onto his back in the palm of her hand, she withdrew her right hand from her pussy, tendrils of clear viscous vaginal secretion bridging the distance between her fingers and pussy until the broke away as she brought her come soaked fingers over him, tracing the suspended strands of pure pleasure across his face. He sputtered and coughed, swallowing her essence, before rolling onto his side, her exquisite taste thick in his mouth.

Turning her hand to the side, she allowed Tom to slide into the pool between her breasts, a mixture of pleasure and sweat. Closing her eyes, she let out a long sigh, breathing returning to normal but bliss still dancing along every neuron and synapse in her body.

He didn’t understand the soft words of Swedish she whispered before giggling to herself.

He tried to push himself up, hands slipping the slippery skin and the heaving motion of her diaphragm causing him to fall on her face down. Rolling onto his side, he just remain there.

“That was amazing my little man,” she said softly without bothering to look down upon him.

He grinned, “You were amazing,” he said, turning his head so he was looking toward her head.

She chuckled again, “I hope it wasn’t all me,” she said.

“Oh no, no, it was a transcendent experience for me,” he assured, having achieved orgasm on a couple of occasions during their congress.

“Good,” she said, moving her hand over him and gently picking him up and bringing him back to the source of her pleasure, using his tiny form against the soft flesh there, moving him lazily around. Holding her breath, she pressed him fast against her as she cajoled one last release from her sexual center before sliding him down into the crease of her swollen vulva, the pearlescent fluid of her come seeping from within the pink folds. He lay there a moment as she removed her hand before lapping away at her secretion as it drooled out and over her peritoneum, down across her anus and onto the bed cover below.

The mood was shattered by the loud ringing of her cell phone, the sound startling her and causing him to fall down into the damp hollow between her legs.

Making sure he was okay, she rolled onto her side and grabbed the cell phone. Looking at the number, she frowned, then answered. The conversation didn’t last very long, ending with an “I love you” before she disconnected and set her cell phone back on the night table.

“We have a problem,” she said, picking him up of the bed.

“Oh?” replied Tom, twisting in her hand to look at her.

“My husband is coming home Friday,” she announced.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, or provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!