- Text Size +

Misdirection

Clutching the door jamb with her right, Lina held her daughter’s gaze with her own. “Fine,” she said, ire in her tone. “If you are intent on interrupting me, the least you can do is help me then,” she added, releasing her grasp and backing into the room a couple of paces.

“Help?” asked Janine, puzzled, eyes narrowing, not entirely comprehending what her mother meant.

Lina turned, trying to control her breathing, squeezing her thighs tightly together to try and get Tom to desist in his remarkable ministrations as she continued to dance along the edge of imminent release.

“What do you mean help?” asked Janine, stepping through the portal into her mother’s room and trying to clarify her mother’s intent.

Inside of her, Tom grew completely still. Lina paused a split second, then lowered herself to the floor in the center of the room before beckoning her daughter over. Janine took a couple of steps, face reflecting uncertainty.

“Close and lock the door, “instructed Lina, “I don’t want Marta to barge in here,” she added. Sitting on her bum, feet in front of her, knees bent.

Janine locked the door and came over to her mother.

“Hold my feet,” Lina said, pointing down.

“Hold you your feet?” Janine asked kneeling down and putting her hands on top of Lina’s feet.

“Yes, hold my feet. We can discuss whatever it is of so much importance while I get ready for my run,” Lina said, putting her hands behind her head and laying back on the floor.

“Are you doing sit-ups?” Janine asked.

Lina pulled herself up, touching her elbows to her knees. “Yes.”

Janine frowned. “When did you start doing sit-ups?” she asked, surreptitiously glancing at the fabric of the workout pants in the area of her mother’s crotch. Flat, smooth, no little squirming bumps or anything.

Lina lowered herself back to the ground. “Usually at this time of day you are at school and I normally tuck my feet under the edge of the bed,” she replied, pulling herself back up.

Janine shook her head. “This is what you were doing?” she asked, scowling. Accelerated breathing, flush cheeks, sweaty, was she mistaken? Maybe her mother didn’t have Tom and had no idea there was a tiny little person somewhere in the house. Janine grinned.

Another sit-up, Lina nodded. “Now what was so important you needed to come in here?” she asked.

“Why are you doing sit-ups?” Janine asked.

Lina chuckled, “When you are eighteen with the god given metabolism of a hummingbird and a body like yours, you don’t need to do a whole lot to look like you do, but when you get to be my age, it requires a fair degree of effort and careful diet to fend off the ravages Father Time,” she explained.

Janine nodded. She wondered if Tom was in here somewhere, watching them right now. “Why do you lock the door?”

Another repetition, Lina rested her arms on her knees, “Right now, not looking at my best I would prefer privacy, vanity, thy name is woman,” she explained, lowering back down. Tom still hadn’t moved and she was wondering if maybe she hadn’t inadvertently hurt him when she pressed her thighs together. He said he would thrash if he couldn’t breathe, but what if she had accidently crushed him or he couldn’t thrash? Still reclining on the floor, Janine pinning her feet to the carpet, Lina relaxed her knees, hoping in might relieve any added pressure in her downstairs area. “You still haven’t told me what was so urgent you need to come in here,” she reminded.

With her mother lying back, Janine slowly scanned the room, looking for places where someone tom’s size might possibly be hiding and peeping. “At first I was wondering if maybe I shouldn’t see if Dr. Llewelyn, but I’m actually feeling a whole lot better but I thought I should check with you, seeing as the doctor might be crazy busy I thought time was of the essence,” she replied.

Lina let out a measured breath. Had she thrown Janine off the scent? The reasoning behind her appearance at the door was pretty flimsy, but wasn’t going to pick it apart too much. “You know Dr. Llewelyn will make time for us anytime we need him you know?” she said.

“Oh I hadn’t really thought of that,” she admitted.

“I think if you’re feeling better, there is probably no point in taking up any of his time. If you still feel under the weather tomorrow, then I would suggest we go in and see him,” Lina suggested.

“That makes sense,” Janine acknowledged, eyes still roaming, looking for any possible sign of movement. Seeing none, she frowned. She wished she one of those heat vision cameras she had seen on that TV show Ghost Finders, she could flush the little bugger out in no time. The plans she had for him, she chuckled softly.

“Pardon?” asked Lina.

“Nothing,” replied Janine. “Are you finished?” she asked.

“Usually get twenty in, but kind of lost count, so I think I’m good,” Lina answered.

Janine released her mother’s feet, “You going for a run?”

Lina sat up and nodded, “Going to go to the bathroom first, but I think I’ll do a 5k today, I’d invite you to tag along, but I don’t want you to get any sicker,” she said, motherly concern in her voice.

Janine nodded, the illness excuse just started paying dividends. With her mother out jogging, she could easily slip back into the room and hunt for her little lost toy without fear of getting caught. “That’s wise, like I said I am feeling better, but there’s no sense taking any chances,’ she agreed. Climbing to her feet, she reached a hand down to Lina and helped her mother back to her feet.

“Anything else dear?” Lina asked, smiling at her daughter.

Janine returned the smile, “Nope, just enjoy your run,” she said. Walking to the door, she paused, “Locked or unlocked?”

“Unlocked sweetie, thanks,” Lina instructed.

Turning the small switch in the handle, Janine disengaged the lock and exited the room, closing the door behind her.

With Janine out of her room, Lina hurried to the bathroom, pulling her exercise pants and panties down together and sitting her bottom on the toilet. Parting her knees, she tilted her pelvis forward and parted her labia majora with the fingers of her right hand.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel freee to review, comment or provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!