- Text Size +

Pushing the Envelope

Lying almost between Lina’s breasts, back toward her face, Tom began tracing his fingertips over the smooth skin of the slope of her right breast, his delicate tiny fingers drawing goosebumps from the warm flesh.

She cocked an eyebrow, watching him though saying nothing as he continued to send little electric shivers through her skin.

She stopped stroking the side of his flesh and moved her right hand down to her side. Taking the cloth of the housecoat between her fingers, she gently pulled on it, exposing more of her right breast, the movement of fabric across her nipple eliciting a pleasurable response as it emerged from within the robe. Moving up onto her breast, he curled himself on the aureole near the nipple, hand slowly caressing and gently squeezing the area around him.

Lina took in a deep breath, the efforts of the tiny little being on her breast was stirring desire within her. It had been such a long time since her husband had touched her, aroused her. She mentally wrestled with herself, stop the ministrations of the boy young enough to be her child, or surrender herself to the feelings he was teasing out of her neglected flesh.

Leaning his head close to the nipple, he extended his tongue and pulled it toward his face and licked the swollen flesh now of a size similar to his head.

Pulling open the left side of her robe, she brought the fingers of her left hand to her mouth, licking the ends with her pink tongue. Bringing the moistened fingers to the nipple of her left breast, she chuckled to herself, what was she doing? The impossibility of the situation bordering on ludicrous when examined from afar, yet still, the tiny boy was igniting her passion, enflaming her. She slowly rolled her left nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Circling around her right nipple, he looked up at her, devilish smile on his handsome face as he made deliberate a show of licking her again. Again she released her breath slowly.

“I would think you might enjoy some respite from such activity given your recent time with Janine,” she said softly.

He did stop. “I am very tired,” he conceded, “And hungry. I apologize for being so forward just now, you are so amazing I just couldn’t help myself,” he said contritely before a smile washed over his face.

She chuckled, a slow smile curling her lips up at the corners of her mouth. “You will finish what you have started,” she said, “There will be time for rest and food after.”

“It would be my distinct pleasure,” he said, bowing his head forward, resuming his attention on her breast.

She pulled the fabric away, causing the robe to open further down her body, revealing her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair.

Sliding down the gentle swell of her breast, he crossed her lean stomach and onto her pubis, back to her face as he looked down upon her excited femininity. Moving over her hip and onto her thigh, he slid down in between her legs. She parted them more to provide him access. Running his fingers along the velvety texture of the slick opening of her womanhood. Her scent was heady, erotic, exciting him as he inhaled her. Leaning in close he planted a dozen kisses along the delicate lips. She moaned softly, a sound of pleasure. He smiled, easing his hands into her, parting her petals revealing the moistened pink opening within. Sliding his hands up the length of her slit, he found her pleasure pearl, peeking out from under its sheath. She tilted her pelvis forward, facilitating access as he gently and slowly ran his fingers around her engorged clitoris.

She gasped.

He tested the opening in her sex, angling his toes downward and pushing his left leg into the swollen tissue, so tight. Holding himself, he copied the motion with his right leg, embedded into her to his thighs, his own sex turgid with the feeling of her love muscles undulating around. Reaching over his head, he continued to please her.

She began to rock and buck against the escalating pleasure, he slid into her up to chest, arms now too short to touch her clitoris. He watched her fingers dance over herself. Putting his hands down by his sides, he tried to pull himself into her,

She could feel herself beginning to tremble as his efforts coupled with her ministrations were bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Then it happened.

She put her hand in her mouth to keep from crying out as her body convulsed and another orgasm electrified her nervous system. He was compressed as the muscles all around clamped down, gushing juice all around him, over him, into him.

Struggling to maintain an open airway as she came and came, he lost count of the number of contractions as he was drowned in her delicious ecstasy. Lying there, helpless to move, he found he could not compare mother to daughter, like soda pop to fine wine, both delightful in their own way. He felt her fingers take his tiny hand and gently extract him form the sleek muscles holding him fast.

Setting him down on his feet atop her pubic bone, she chuckled.

He gave her his wicked grin and began to lick the ends of his fingers.

“You are a very cheeky boy,” she said, cheeks flushed crimson from her heat.

He nodded slowly, “I want to kiss you,” he said.

Her smile broadened. Reaching down she curled hand around him and brought him up near her face, lips parted, eyes half lidded. Disengaging himself from her hands, he pulled himself between her lips, her tongue snaking forward and sharing a moment before he was all the way inside of her mouth, playing with, enjoying the combined taste of their union. She could feel his hardness and wondered if he came, and if so, how many times.

Reluctantly, she withdrew him from her mouth and held him in her right hand. Shaking her head slowly, “I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you.”

He grinned.

“Let’s get you cleaned up again, then some food, then I think I’ve the perfect spot to tuck you in for the night,” she said coyly, tongue licking her lower lip before she sucked it into her mouth.

After giving him another bath, she didn’t trust Janine not to sneak back into her room looking for little Tom. Tucking him into the pocket of her housecoat, she cautioned him to remain quiet as she made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

Marta appeared, “Do you need help?” she asked politely, smile on her comely face.

“No, it’s okay Marta, I’m just feeling a little puckish is all,” Karolina replied. Marta nodded and left.

Putting together a plate with small portions of many different things, she returned upstairs to her room. Setting the plate down on the bed, she removed Tom from her pocket. Tom tore into the food ravenously, unaware of how truly hungry he was and stuffing mouthful after mouthful of food into himself.

While she watched him, she went to her drawer and pulled out two pair of panties, one black, the other a light purple almost lavender color.

“Which would prefer?” she asked, holding a pair in each hand.

He chuckled, “Black panties and an angel’s face,” he said.

Pulling on her black panties, she put the others away, and walked seductively back to the bed. Touching the front of her silky thong, “This is where you’ll sleep tonight,” she said, an element of hunger still in her voice.

Looking at the food, then back to her, he spread his arms.

Picking him up, she slipped a thumb under the elastic and pulled out her panties, placing him feet first, face against her exquisite flesh before releasing the elastic and pinning his tiny little body against her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, critique or comment, it is always appreciated! Thanks for reading!