- Text Size +

Homecoming

Once the jet had landed and was taxiing on the tarmac, Tom let out a sigh of relief as his arousal dissipated. Twisting to the side, he could see the limo waiting for them. He was kind of glad Janine wasn’t present to greet him, that would have been brutal to have had to sit in the back of the car with their mothers. Brutal.

Instead, the welcome was back at the Lindholm residence where the limo delivered him. After some brief pleasantries, Janine pulled him away, leading him upstairs to her room. Letting him enter first, she closed and locked the door before turning back and leaning against it.

Tom grinned, “Um, I think people might notice,” he said.

“Mm hmm,” she agreed, pushing herself off the door and moving up close to him. Placing her hand on his cheek, long slender fingers warm against his skin, “I’m so glad you’re home now,” she offered with a smile, big blue eyes luminous.

Covering her hand with his, he pressed his face into it and smiled back at her, “Glad to be back, both here and here,” he replied with a light chuckle, bringing his free hand to the top of his head to indicate his height.

“I missed you and you have no idea how I want you right now,” she declared, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth and holding it there with her teeth.

Making a growling noise in his throat, any reservation he had about being missed or the fact his and her mothers were downstairs and aware of where their children were evaporated as  his excitement level grew, “I want you too,” he replied throatily.

Sliding back away from him, she brought her hands up and started slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse, her gorgeous blue eyes locked on his bright green ones.

As her top opened, he could see her brassiere, which coincidentally happened to be the same color as the lingerie she had been wearing in his dream on the plane.

Seeing his odd reaction, “What?” she asked, brow furrowing.

Tom grinned mischievously, “I just cannot believe how amazing you are,” he replied, recovering his composure with aplomb.

The compliment put a smile on her flawless face as she removed her top. Unfastening the button on her pants, next she slipped her fingers into the waist and wiggled her hips, letting them drop to the floor before stepping out of them.

Same panties. Moving forward, Tom dropped to his knees in front of her, kissing her softly on the tummy near her navel, lightly tracing his fingers over the contours of her taut stomach. The scale might be different, but he knew the landscape of her magnificent body.

Running her fingers through his hair, she smiled down at him.

Kissing her again, this time lower, he pulled her panties down slowly, planting another buss on the bared smooth swell of her pubis, “Gorgeous,” he whispered, the faintest hint of arousal touching his lips. Having been entirely inside her and inundated with her fluid, this meager taste was almost a tease.

Whether she sensed it or not, she moved forward, using her thighs to force him backward, she stepped with her left leg over his shoulder, pushing her pussy against his mouth and driving him down to the floor.

Rising up slightly onto her left knee, she repositioned her right leg and lowered her swollen pussy back to his lips, straddling his face.

Wrapping his arms around her smooth thighs, Tom lapped away at her sex, alternating speed and pressure to heighten her pleasure. He knew her, perhaps better than she knew it herself. Using his knowledge of the complexities of her pussy, he   to intensify her hunger.

Janine tilted her head back, hands clutching his hair as a cry of delight escaped her lips in response to his efforts.

Like a man driven, possessed, Tom pulled out all the stops, raising his hands to fondle her tits trying to make her come.

Perspiration glistening her skin, breathing becoming shallow, she ground herself against his tongue, his mouth, body beginning to tremble as her impending orgasm blossomed in intensity.

Knowing she was there, he lazily caressed her engorged clit with his tongue, pushing her over into oblivious release.

Janine came hard, body convulsing in ecstasy with wave after wave of release.

Devouring every precious drop coming out of her, he snaked his tongue up between the petals of her outer labia, trying to coax more of the delicious nectar out of her.

Putting her hand on his forehead to prevent him from teasing her overly sensitive clit, she chuckled softly as she slid her ass over the length of his body until her pussy found the blunt head of his cock. Leaning forward, hot breath in his ear, “I want you inside me Tom,” she whispered, reaching a hand back behind herself and raising his cock up to the entrance of her pussy, slowly impaling herself on his rigid manhood.

Gliding into her sodden tunnel, now it was Tom’s turn to gasp, the interior walls of her pussy clutching at him. He tried pushing back against, the motion awkward and the improperly timed.

Raising her ass slightly, she brought him almost out before swallowing his length inside her pussy again, slowly building up a rhythm before sitting on him cowgirl and rocking her hips.

“Oh my god,” he breathed, heart rate increasing rapidly as tension mounted in his balls.

“Goddess,” she replied, sapphire eyes full of desire.

“My goddess, I’m, ah, I’m,” he stammered between breaths.

“Come for me,” she urged.

He did with a loud groan, erupting deep within the folds of her pussy, in that place he knew so well.

In the throes of his release, she came again too, the pair in a state of delirium as their bodies exploded, the moment lasting a delicious eternity. Janine, with his cock embedded entirely in her slumped forward, lying her head down upon the left side of his sweat slickened chest, tangled blonde hairs sticking to her face and his body. “I love you,” she murmured, sliding her hand up his body to caress his face.

Wrapping an arm over her back, he had no witty remark, no clever smartass quip. If only the moment could last forever.

Nuzzling him, she smiled, “Do you want to go again?”