- Text Size +

Tit for Tat

Twice more, Tom found himself at the mercy of lustful women eager to explore the delights of size play. While neither of the two ladies matched the depths of pushing the boundaries he had experienced earlier with Irina, there was still a vigorous one sided use of him. Where the hell were they all coming from?

After the latest girl, a saucy little toed haired girl named Katya, Natalya repeated her process of cleaning him. This time instead of taking him back into the room for another round, she delivered him to Anastasia behind the desk in her office.

Extending her right hand to take Tom, Anastasia waited until she had him before dismissing Natalya with her left. Looking down upon him, she smiled, “I trust your accommodations are satisfactory?”

Lying on his back in the crease of her palm, “Just peachy,” Tom said with a slight chuckle, shaking his head.

“It’s good you’ve a sense of humor because you’ve already become quite popular with the ladies,” Anastasia commented, smile broadening.

“Your friends possess, how do I say this diplomatically, quite the range of deranged perversions,” he remarked dryly.

“Friends? No. Just a sampling of some cherished clients with some very particular tastes, which you, in your current state have the ability to meet,” she responded.

A sour expression on his face, “Lucky me,” he commented facetiously.

“As word of your uniqueness spreads, some others might be more inclined to enjoy the benefits of such a decadent opportunity,” she suggested.

“Um, yeah, I guess, but why don’t we cut through the crap. I’m guessing you didn’t summon me here just to find how much I’m enjoying my life as a vaginal handy-wipe?” he asked.

“You’re perceptive. And while I have little concern for your degree of enjoyment as a plaything, I am more curious about the location of the device that has rendered you into your little state?” she asked, slowly curling her fingers inward and around his body.

“It’s busted. That’s why I was in Sweden,” he replied as her fingers closed around his legs and abdomen.

“You say busted, by this I am to imply your mean broken, meaning what exactly?” she queried, her grip on his tiny body firm.

“Meaning at present, the device is defunct and disassembled into a mess of pieces while people smarter than me try and figure out why it didn’t work,” he answered, shrugging his shoulders.

“I see. Certainly there must be some drawings or plans relating to it perhaps?” she asked.

Laughing, Tom shook rolled his head back and forth in negation, “That’s not how my grandfather does things. He doesn’t do plans or blueprint the stuff he’s working on, he’s more of a tinker, sort of figuring things out as he goes,” he shared.

“Nothing?”

Tom chuckled, “If there had been some type of plan or sign telling me not to screw with his shrinker, trust me, I wouldn’t have,” he expressed.

Anastasia pursed her mouth, “What about the remnants of the device, what happened to them?”

Letting out an audible breath, “Like I mentioned before, after they used it on me it wound up broken, you know, in a pile of a thousand pieces. I honestly don’t know where it got to, but I think more than likely Mr. Kinsley took it back to BioDyne,” Tom provided truthfully, spreading his hands and giving her a shrug.

Anastasia’s lips pulled into a frown. “That is most unfortunate. Such a device would have made for interesting exchange bait,” she lamented.

Eyebrow arching, “Excuse me?” Tom questioned.

Anastasia smiled, “Given your peculiar situation, it boils down a basic supply and demand issue. Right now, all I have is you, which means extremely limited supply and rapidly rising demand. If I had the only machine capable of making people small, I could essentially set the market,” she explained.

Shaking his head slowly, “Darn, what’s a girl to do” Tom replied sarcastically. Anastasia had abducted him so he was under no illusion of how she might use the machine for her own advantage if it were in her hands. He suspected because he was currently the only little one anywhere, there was a higher premium on keeping him alive. If she could create little ones at will, all gloves would be off and he could only imagine what someone like crazy Irina might do.

“You are a funny boy,” she said smiling again and nodding slowly. “I have no doubt word of you has leaked out beyond my select circle. As a one of a kind specialty, I’m going to have to keep a watchful eye on you,” she told him, relaxing the grip of the fingers encircling him.

He gave her a fake smile, “Is there no end to the good news?” he asked, tone infused with mock enthusiasm.

“Is it good news you wish to hear? Allow me to indulge. Your next appointment is scheduled in about four hours from now,” she informed.

“That’ll give me some time to catch up on my beauty sleep,” he retorted.

“You are a handsome young man,” she said.

“I was joking,” he cracked back.

“I know. While there is a certain aphrodisiac quality to power, I am accustomed to having men lick my boots or kiss my ass to curry favor. But this is very new and I’m trying to decide whether or not I want to try out my new favorite toy,” she said, wry smile curling up the corners of her mouth.

Tom smirked, “Probably hard for you to get a boyfriend when you’ve got your own giant set of balls,” he quipped.

She chuckled, “Depending on what I decide, you may be able to a look for yourself,” she offered, tone more friendly than cautionary.

“I’m sure you are just a sweet misunderstood girl struggling to find her way in the hyper masculine dominated world of organized crime, but I think I’ve had my fill of unstable lonely Russian women for one day,” he advised her.

Rising to her feet, “So cheeky,” she commented, setting him down atop the blotter on her desk.

Employing an English accent, “Home James,” he instructed.

Anastasia paused, frowning, “I do not understand your reference,” she replied.

Tom chuckled, “It’s like talking to a chauffeur, you know, like take me home, forget it,” he dismissed.

Shaking her head, “It does not make sense,” she said.

“It’s okay,” he assured. “Are you taking me back to my fish tank so I can rest up for my next date?” he inquired.

Unbuttoning the top three buttons of her blouse, “No,” she said.

“I see,” he remarked, thinking she was intent on having a go at him.

“I think for the time being when you are not performing, to protect my investment I will keep you close to me,” she stated, nodding more to herself than for his benefit. Reaching into her blouse, she pulled out the top of the left cup of her brassiere before taking him up in her hand.

“Ah, white meat it is,” he acknowledged with a half-smile.

Bringing him up, she placed him inside, adjusting her breast flesh to mold over him and hold him in place near her nipple without smothering him. “You should be safe there,” she assured, releasing the fabric and buttoning her top back up.

The weight of her breast was heavy, restricting his ability to move and making it hard though not impossible to breathe. He could hear the strong rhythmic sonorous sound of her heart. Maybe he could sleep. From the sound of things, he would probably need it.