- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone who provided some feedback regarding the direction this story might take. It seems for now Tom's adventures shant be wrapping up.

Blackness, Blackness, Everywhere

Tom felt conflicted trying to understand the source and justify to himself why he felt aroused after his aunt’s blatant threat. In his defense, she was a startling beautiful woman less than a decade older than he was himself. That wasn’t it, well not entirely. It occurred to him, she expressed herself almost in the same self-assured fashion Serena had. What was it about this type of dominant woman as his mind’s eye produced an image of the lady lawyer? Shaking his head, he tried to banish the thought of her from his overheated mind.

Checking his phone, the time read 7:18pm, which meant it was only 1:18pm where Janine was, and it meant she was still in school, precluding any naughty exchanges.

Growling under his breath, he thought about calling up a porn site and tugging one out, just to relieve the pressure. “Screw it,” he stated, dialing up his favorite, Tom started scrolling through the menu of available videos, finding one featuring two shapely and very pretty blonde haired girls sharing a vibrant green sex toy. It didn’t take much for him to envision himself in the role of the toy they were vigorously sharing.

“Oh you sassy little things,” he growled appreciatively, taking matters into his own hand as it were.

Appearing soundlessly, “Your aunt said you wanted to see me?” his mother said, strolling into the room.

Startled, “Jesus Christ Mom!” Tom yelped, doing his best to mask his excitement while simultaneously trying to shut down the graphic video.

“What is it you wanted to see me about?” she asked, sitting on the end of his bed.

“I, ah,” he mumbled, finally banishing the two enthusiastic nubile lovelies from the screen of his phone.

“I know you’re going through a lot of emotions at the moment, but I wanted to caution you against antagonizing your aunt the same way you delight in tormenting your sister. Dona is not like Tess, her temperament is a lot less tolerant of such humor,” she warned.

Making a noise with his mouth, “We were just joshing around,” he said, minimizing the exchange.

Ella nodded slowly, “Anyway, so what is it you wanted then?” she inquired, giving him a smile.

Grudgingly he had to give it to his aunt. She played him perfectly, then, sending his mother to check in on him? Genius. “Just that, no matter what happens tomorrow, I wanted to tell you I love you,” he said infusing his words with affection.

Her smile widened, “You can be such a sweet boy when you choose to be,” she praised, eyes narrowing, “and a scoundrel.”

Tom grinned impishly.

Reaching down she touched him on the side of his face, “You feel warm,” she commented.

Cupping the end of her finger against his face, he nodded slightly. What was he supposed to say, I’m just happy to see you? No, that would be weird.

“Did you want for me to stay in your room with you tonight?” she inquired.

“I think I’ll be okay, it’ll give me some time to make peace with myself about the whole thing,” he answered.

“Okay,” she said, removing her hand. “If you need anything, you can let me know,” she added, tapping his phone.

“Absolutely,” he assured with a sharp nod. “Maybe on your way out, you could close my door?”

Getting up off the bend, she moved forward, bending at the waist over him and kissing the top of his head, “Goodnight my son, get some rest, tomorrow will be an ordeal for you,” she bid.

“Goodnight mother,” he replied, patting her cheek before she pulled away.

After she left, he called up some funny prank YouTube videos. He had a very strong suspicion his aunt might drop in to gloat and the last thing he wanted was give her the chance to catch him in the act of self-love.

Flicking through a handful of other videos, he leaned back and crossed his arms, eyes darting from the screen to the door. Where was she? He had seriously underestimated her.

Something jolted Tom awake. Had he drifted off? There was an odd antiseptic taste on his tongue and coating the interior of his mouth leaving him with a queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach. Blinking, he found himself cloaked in absolute blackness, loosely wrapped by something that felt akin to velvet, though he got the sense he was lying on his back “What the deuce?” he murmured, reaching out with his hands, encountering something rigid and unmoving beyond the material enveloping him. For the life of him, he didn’t remember ever falling asleep, in fact the last thing he could recall was watching a compilation of epic girl fails. Where was he?

“Hey!” he barked out, pushing up against the unyielding surface above him.

Did he gap out? Was it the test? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Twisting in his confinement, he extended his arms out to the sides, again encountering something solid on the other side of the fabric. The thing that sprang to mind was being inside one of those eyeglass cases.

Was this all just some machination of his aunt? Was she trying to teach him a lesson? She was good. The velvet was a nice touch, emulating a fake vagina perhaps? “Not even close,” he snickered to himself and shaking his head.

Yawning, the nausea in his stomach started to diminish and he found himself incredibly hungry, like he hadn’t eaten in a while.

 A funny notion struck him, maybe this set up was meant to represent a coffin, “I am Count von Blood Count!” he announced in his best Transylvanian accent followed by an evil laugh. Now what?

“I’m awake, the jig is up. You can let me out now,” he said into the darkness. There was no response. “Ha ha, very funny,” stated. After a few moments, “Okay, I guess we play it out the hard way,” he resigned, starting to hum the song Too Much Time On My Hands by Styx.