- Text Size +

This Flight Tonight

The household was essentially a flurry of activity around him, Tom’s place on the couch the eye of the hurricane. The balance of his afternoon left him feeling intrigued but decidedly unfulfilled after his encounter with Serena. He briefly considered doing himself a favor to relieve his pent up frustration, but the untimely appearance of his mother while he was contemplating it quickly dissipated the notion.

“Your aunt has arrived with your grandfather,” his mother announced from the upper level overlooking the sitting room.

Looking up at her, he gave a thumb’s up sign.

“We will be departing shortly,” she advised, just as heard the sounds of Janine and Tess returning from school. Was there time for him and Janine to share some quality time before the trip? Much to his frustrated chagrin the answer was no. Not that Janine wasn’t willing, on the contrary she was as eager as he for the chance for another go round. It was Raphaella’s intercession derailed any attempt at a last minute romp between the two hormonally charged teens.

His mother made sure he had food in his stomach and that the linens inside his ‘home’ were clean. During that time, he tried to see if Serena was still somewhere in the house but was told by Lina she had left.

When the time finally came for the group to get ready to leave for the airport, Ella was the one who carried Tom in his habitat.

Approaching Tom’s mother, “May I?” Janine asked, looking into the container.

Ella nodded, “Of course,” she answered with a warm smile.

Taking Tom in the palm of her hand, Janine puckered her plump lips and gave him a big kiss, her lips essentially covering his torso and leaving a bit of a pale pink lipstick residue on his skin. Seeing what she had inadvertently done, she chuckled while trying to apologize.

“It’s okay,” he replied, making a mock sour face and wiping at the waxy deposit.

“When next we see each other,” she implied, her big blue eyes expressive, communicating more than her words.

Grinning wickedly, he nodded, “Definitely,” he assured.

“Please,” mumbled Tess, rolling her eyes. “Just be safe,” she added, lightly touching him on the top of this head.

Setting Tom back in the plastic habitat, she nodded to his mother.

Lina gave her daughter a robust hug and a kiss on the cheek before doing the same with Tess. He wasn’t privy to the travel party, but had half-expected either or both Miss Harwood or Cassidy to be invited on the trip. Neither was included. That left, aside from him and his grandfather, Lina, his mother, and his aunt.

The trip to the airport was uneventful, likewise getting everyone settled on the Gulfstream G650 in preparation for takeoff. Still feeling feisty, Tom was bored.

After taking off, Ella removed her seatbelt and got up, setting Tom down on the seat next hers across from the one his aunt Dona occupied.

“Can you keep your eye on him?” Ella asked.

“Of course,” replied the younger sister.

Leaning back on his cloth in a reclining position, right leg over left, arms folded across his chest, mimicking Dona’s posture, including the minor leg twitch, Tom looked up at his aunt, mischief in his green eyes.

Angling her head off to one side in askance, “What?’ she queried.

“Nothing,” he replied, mirroring the head motion.

Looking at him, she put her hands on her thighs.

He copied the gesture.

Spreading her hands apart, “Are you deliberately making an effort to vex me?” she asked arching an eyebrow.

Tom spread his hands in an innocent seeming gesture, “I don’t know what you mean,” he protested, a cheeky grin appearing on his face.

“This,” she said, motioning with her hand.

“I’m not sure what this is,” he replied, making the same motion with his own hand.

“Fate attenzione,” she cautioned, giving him a stern look.

“Fate attenzione,” he repeated, waggling his head and speaking in a high-pitched voice.

“Don’t you start,” she warned, ghost of a smile on her lips.

Tom snorted and rolled his eyes.

Grinning, Dona leaned forward in her seat, “Do not presume upon the fact you are safe because you are my sister’s child,” she warned, arching a penciled eyebrow.

Tom frowned. What did she mean not safe? Not safe from what? Her? What would she do? Did he want to know? After the sideways exchange with Serena, he was slightly leery.

Laughing, “Ragazzo sciocco,” she said.

Frowning deepening the lines on his face, “Where’s grandfather?” he inquired.

“Resting,” she replied, settling back in her plush leather chair, eyes lowering to her bosom before looking back at him.

“Oh,” he said, pursing his lips and nodding.

“Given the length of flight ahead and whatever ordeal is yet to come for you my nephew, you might want to curl up in your little blankets and get caught up on your rest as well rather than antagonize you auntie with childish games,” she urged.

“Probably good advice,” he conceded reluctantly, shaking his head, though he wasn’t feeling particularly tired. Despite that, she did make a cogent point about what was to come. Maybe that was the bee in his proverbial bonnet and the reason he was behaving juvenilely.

Tapping the side of her head with a long finger, “Very good advice,” she asserted, chuckling at him.

“Goodnight,” he said, touching his fingers to his lips and blowing her a kiss before bundling himself up in the fabric lining the inside of his habitat. Lying there, sleep evaded him, his mind swirling, playing the ‘what if’ game. What if it worked? What if it didn’t? There was a measure of fear attached to both outcomes.

An image of Serena drifted through the chaos in his head and brought a smile to his face. How very much he would have liked to have had a chance to crawl up inside her pussy and turn her into a mass of quivering flesh. That might have tamed some of her fire, maybe.