- Text Size +

Like Daughter, Like Mother

Waking to the sound of her alarm, Janine rolled onto her side and switched it off before stretching out languidly on her bed. Reaching out, she clicked on the bedside lamp, looking into the plastic habitat near the base for Tom, spying him nestled in amongst the folds of cloth she and Tess put down for him. She contemplated rousing him, but decided against it while she pushed aside her blankets and sat upright. After the come he had given her, he deserved to catch up on his rest. A smile touched the corner of her mouth. Setting her inner tigress free the night previous had felt wonderfully decadent.

Letting out a sigh, she got up, stretching once more before fetching her bathrobe and pulling it around her exquisite naked body. After a pee, brush of the teeth, and a morning wash, she returned to her room and got dressed for school before fixing her hair back into a ponytail.

Walking back over to the side of her bed, she checked in on Tom again. “Come on sleepy head,” she encouraged, reaching in and using a finger to jostle him.

“Ughh,” he moaned, blindly swiping a hand at her interrupting finger.

“Rise and shine,” she said cheerfully.

Tom rolled over displaying prominent morning wood, sly grin on his face.

She would like nothing more than another go round with him. “I have to go to school,” she protested half-heartedly, aware that even if she stayed home during the day, it was incredibly unlikely they would get another opportunity to have some intimate fun.

Thoughts parallel to hers, he nodded slowly, yawning broadly. “I’m actually kind of surprised my mom let me spend the night here in your room,” he commented.

“I think she just realizes what an annoying pain in the ass you can be when you set your mind to it,” Janine stated, grinning.

“I take delight in the knowledge that I have been a specific pain in your deliciously rounded posterior,” he asserted, tone pompous.

“Perchance you would like to find yourself back in my posterior, head first?” she challenged.

He knew better than to call her to task because she would do it. “Ah, too bad you have school,” he sighed, mock lament in his voice.

“Uh huh,” she said, picking up his little domicile. “Come on, I’ll take you downstairs,” she added, strolling across her room and out the door.

Lina and Elle sat across from one another at the small dining table in the breakfast nook off the kitchen when Janine entered, a cup of coffee and a cell phone in front of both. Crossing the kitchen, she set Tom’s house down on the table.

Buongiorno,” Ella said, looking at Janine then smiling down at her son

“Mrs. Wentworth,” Janine replied before turning to Lina, “mother.”

“Are you off?” Lina inquired.

Janine nodded.

“Have a good day. Love you,” Lina expressed.

“You too, bye,” Janine replied, nodding to Tom’s mother and quitting the room.

“Mmm,” Tom noised from his habitat.

Ella rolled her eyes, “I apologize for my son,” she stated, fixing him with a reproachful look.

Lina chuckled, “No need, she’s just as bad,” she replied, eyes also now on Tom.

Looking from his mother to Lina and back, Tom scowled. “I kind of have to go to the bathroom,” he said.

“You don’t require permission,” Ella assured.

“Um, it’s just kind of weird with you two looking at me,” he stated, shuffling through the fabric to get to the corner where the makeshift toileting ‘facilities’ were located.

Lina chuckled, “I don’t think I’ve seen bashful from you before,” she commented.

“If you don’t mind,” Tom said, making a motion with his hand, encouraging the two matriarchs to turn away.

Rolling her eyes, Raphaella turned away, “Today is going to be very busy and I will need to be away from here for several hours,” she announced.

A wisp of a smile appeared on Lina’s face, “Your attorney?” she inquired.

“And Harrison,” Ella replied.

“You are more than welcome to utilize my space for anything you need,” she offered.

“Thank you, but arrangements have already been made.”

Lina nodded, “At the very least, my car and driver are at your disposal,” she provided.

“What about me?” Tom asked.

A frown creased lines on Ella’s face, “I do not think it practical to be toting around my miniaturized son in a plastic food box,” she said.

“I’ll be around the house, I don’t mind look after him,” Lina put forward, a gleam in her cerulean eyes.

Ella nodded slowly. While she was not naïve to think the other woman didn’t possess ulterior motives, she really couldn’t say she distrusted her either. After all, the woman had expended fair effort to protect her son during his diminishment, agenda aside. For appearance’s sake, she would let Tom choose what he wanted to do, though she knew his response would be to stay. “Tom, what do you wish to do?” she asked.

“Food,” he answered, pointing a finger at his open mouth. Did he want to be alone with Lina? Hell yes, but he was going to downplay it.

”I’ll get it,” Lina offered, rising from the table.

“Being small is no cause to be impolite,” chastised Ella.

“Please,” he added, though Janine’s mother was out of earshot.

“Will you stay?” she asked.

He seemed to ponder the question before answering, “Yeah, I think it would be safer here,” he replied.

As she anticipated. At least she would know where he was.

Returning with a small dish containing an assortment of diced fresh fruits and a dollop of yogurt, Lina set it down on the table.

Pulling himself up on the side of the plastic dish, Tom did a small flip and landed on his feet. Padding across the smooth tabletop, he sat beside the dish. Looking up at lina, he bowed his head, “Thank you,” he expressed before looking at is mother and winking.

Precoce,” Ella muttered, scowling.

“So?” Lina queried.

“Tom says he will remain in your charge while I attend to my affairs,” Ella answered as Tom stuffed his face.