- Text Size +

House Warming Gift

Closing her bedroom door, Janine leaned against it a moment, eyes searching out the little plastic square on her bed, though spying Tom lying supine on her pillow at the head of her bed, his tiny arms and legs spread eagle. “What are you doing over there?” she purred, pushing herself off the door and sauntering forward.

“Making a pillow angel,” he replied, swiping his arms and legs back and forth.

Stopping at the side of the bed, she shook her head and chuckled at his efforts. He wasn’t heavy enough to actually indent an impression into the pillow, but it was funny watching him make the effort.

Sitting up, he looked over his shoulder at his failed attempt and frowned.

Janine climbed up onto the bed on her knees, sitting back on her heels, movements slow and deliberate so that the force of her weight on the bed didn’t affect the tiny youth on her pillow.

“What was the deal with the maid?” he asked, looking up with bright green at the girl towering over top of him.

“Marta? She was just a little spooked. According to her, she said in her country there are some folktales of a blonde haired witch who sneaks around and shrinks people for the fun of it. When she saw you, well,” she said, resting her hands on her thighs.

Tom looked at Janine’s honey colored mane, “I wonder where she might have got that notion from? I guess it would explain the look on her face,” he said with a grin, nodding.

Shifting her weight to the side, she switched her position and flipped over so that now she was lying on her stomach, head toward him, chin propped up on her hands almost over the pillow.

Looking at her large face, Tom smiled and chuckled, “You are so incredibly beautiful. Did you know that?” he inquired.

She smiled at the compliment before leaning forward and pressing her soft supple lips against him, giving him a kiss.

Her breath was warm and sweet as it washed over him, the velvety feel of her lips on his body was electric, igniting desire as she pressed him back onto his back and into the pillow some.

Breaking contact, she reared back to look down at him, “You’re not so bad yourself tiny stuff,” she replied with a grin.

“Why are you still wearing clothes?” he asked, spreading his hands.

“Oh? What did you have in mind?” she asked, face a mask of innocence.

He grinned impishly, “Get naked and find out,” he answered.

She pondered a moment before rolling to her side and deftly slipping out of her clothing, casting it to the floor and returning to lying on her stomach. “Now what?”

He patted the pillow beside him with his left hand, “Head down,” he urged.

Keeping him in her sight, she turned her head to the side and lowered it to the pillow, the weight displacing him on the pillow making him slide closer to her smooth cheek.

“Eyes closed,” he instructed, motioning with his hand.

Smiling, she complied. She could feel his tiny hands on her cheek, his feet along the side of her nose as he climbed up onto the side of her face. It was an odd sensation as he crossed her cheekbone and knelt beside her ear, running his hands through the downy soft golden hairs there. “It tickles,” she murmured, trying not to wrinkle her face.

Leaning forward, “Shh,” he whispered softly into her ear before slipping over her jaw and onto her slender neck, swimming through waves of honey colored strands to move atop her shoulders, eyes following the line of her spine to the hollow of her tapering lower back and the two symmetrical dimples near the base of the incline to her smooth perfectly rounded buttocks. He paused to take it all in, the breathtaking beauty, the gentle rise and fall of her upper back as she breathed, the warmth and natural fragrance of her skin emanating under his feet and the silky feel of her hair in his hands.

“What are you doing” she asked, eyes still closed, smile on her face.

“Appreciating,” he replied honestly. She was a goddess.

Steadying himself using two threads of slender hair in his left hand, he moved between her shoulder blades.

“Tickles even more,” she warned, resisting the urge to move her upper torso, though her bottom swayed from side to side.

Chuckling, he settled in the depression down the center of her back over her spine, goosebumps rising on her skin in response to his presence.

“You’re torturing me,” she teased playfully, suppressing a shiver.

He grazed his fingers feather light over the surface of her skin, “I’m only getting started,” he snickered.

“Careful,” she cautioned, a little catch in her breathe.

Tom’s grin broadened as he continued to move down her back to the incline of her bum. Ascending the slope, he perched atop the curvaceous swell of her right buttock. Dropping to his hands and knees, he raised his right hand and brought it down smartly on her derriere, making a little smacking sound.

Turning her head to peer over her shoulder, half smile on her face, “Did you just attempt my ass?” she asked.

“Bad girl,” he scolded in mock seriousness, repeating the process.

Janine chuckled, “Bad? I’ll have you know I have been doing my best to be a good girl in recent days,” she countered.

Tom shook his head slowly. He knew what she was saying was true, she was behaving very well and he certainly loved her for it, but part of him, maybe the daredevil in him, yearned for that girl who was wild, made him feel alive like some type of adrenalin junkie. “Bad,” he asserted, spanking her again.

“Do that one more time and I’ll show you bad,” she warned, an element of danger dancing in her stormy blue eyes.

Tom grinned wickedly and slapped her bum again.