- Text Size +

Katie

Returning to the staff washroom, Katie used her fingers and extracted Tom from within the drooling confines of her vagina, lying him in the palm of her left hand and letting him wipe his face before speaking. “That was capricious,” she said, tone mock scolding.

“If by capricious, you mean devilishly delightful then I would be compelled to agree,” he said, cheeky.

Shaking her head slowly, “If not for the fact I promised your sister I would deliver you in the next hour, I would tie you from your feet to your head and smother you against my pussy for an entire evening of hot yoga for your little prank,” she threatened

“You let Tess know I’m okay?” he inquired.

Nodding, “FYI, I excluded information about your run in with Tatiana,” she advised.

“Okay,” he said, “so what now?”

Her brow lifted as she brought him up close to her mouth, “We get you cleaned up,” she said, extending her tongue and taking him into her mouth, tasting herself on his flesh.

Going limp, he didn’t struggle or fight as she moved him about the inside of her mouth and over her tongue. Satisfied she had cleaned him as much as she was able she put him back in her hand and then rinsed him off under the faucet. Placing him on the counter at the edge of the sink, she pulled down a sheet of paper towel, tearing off a corner and handing it to him.

Dutifully, Tom dried himself off with the coarse feeling paper towel, whistling to himself. While somewhat distressed to be small again, at least he didn’t feel off like he did when he went the other way. He wondered about his grandfather, the old man had spent considerably more time shrunk than he himself had and undoubtedly the transition had affected him more. Finished drying, he dropped the paper to the counter and looked up to Miss Harwood.

“Ready?” she asked, smiling down on him.

“I think so,” he replied, giving himself the once over before flashing her the thumbs up sign.

Nodding, she unfastened the top few buttons of her blouse.  Taking him in hand, she shifted her left breast away from the cup of her bra and slipped him into her brassiere, releasing her breast slowly so as not to crush him with her boob. “You okay in there?” she asked.

There was a small flutter of movement she took as indication he was comfortable before she buttoned herself back up.

Arriving at the Lindholm house, Miss Harwood took a moment to remove Tom from her bra to place him in a small padded sun glasses container from her purse.

“What’s the deal?” he groused, eyeballing the container.

She chuckled, “I’m sure your mother wouldn’t much care to see me take you out of my cleavage,” she countered.

After a moment, Tom nodded, conceding, “Probably right.” Even though it wasn’t his fault, he knew he was already in enough trouble without pulling off a stunt like that. He knew she was going to barrage him with ‘I told you so’ and ‘I knew this was going to happen.’

Tom situated, Katie walked up to the door and rang the bell, greeted by a Hispanic woman who smiled politely and directed her down the hall.

Tess and Janine were in the room with their mothers when she appeared at the railing overlooking the room. Coming down the stairs, she nodded to the each of the girls as all four women rose to their feet.

Janine provided introductions, “Miss Harwood, this is my mother Karolina, Lina and Raphaella Wentworth.”

“Ella, please,” Tess’s mother said with a smile, green eyes bright and alert, wary.

”Katelyn, Katie,” Miss Harwood replied returning the smile. There was certainly a sense of naughtiness looking at the mother of the boy she had so thoroughly and rigorously enjoyed.

Extending a hand, “Please have seat,” Lina invited, waiting for the teacher to get settled before she sat down.

Still standing, “You have Tom?” Ella asked, brows rising.

“Of course,” Katie replied, opening her purse and removing the small padded container and holding it toward the dark haired woman.

Taking the container, Ella turned it over in her hand before she sat down, the expression on her face determined. “Thank you for finding my son and returning him to me. I cannot imagine how I would feel to know he was lost somewhere in your school or the perilous dangers he would have had to face and endure if not for your timely involvement,” she said, nodding her head.

“You are too gracious. I was glad to be able to help,” she said, the decadent thought in the back of her, ‘I was more than glad to assist and be able enjoy the feeling of your son inside my pussy, servicing my lust and making me come one more time.’ She was about to extend an offer to tutor Tom during his current period of diminishment when Cassidy arrived.

“Sorry I’m late,” said the nurse, coming down the stairs, eyes moving over the others seated in the sitting room as she took up a spot on the couch near Ella.

“It is good you are here, Katelyn has just delivered Tom unto us,” Ella said before looking down at the sunglasses case and popping open the lid, revealing her son.

Shielding his eyes from the light for a moment, Tom got to his feet and waved a hand, “Hi mom,” he said, giving her a broad innocent grin.

Nodding slowly, green eyes narrowing, “This time I am not going to let you out of my sight,” she stated.

Opening his mouth to protest, Ella raised a finger and tilted her head, daring him to challenge her.

Taking a moment to look into the faces of the women in the room, four of them masking varying degrees of disappointment, Tom knew better than to put his mother to the test in front of them because if he did she would never yield. Shoulders slumping, he lowered his head and nodded somberly.