- Text Size +

From Russia with Love

Skipping lunch, Tatiana Terasova sat in the library, absenting gnawing on the end of her pen as she desperately tried to input information in her brain prior to the ‘surprise’ quiz Miss Addison was pulling. It was a delightful distraction when she spied Tom Wentworth entering the library, navigating his way through to the row of carrels near the back corner.

She liked Tom, a lot. He had only been back a few days and to find him unattended by other girls emboldened her. The fantastic story circulating amongst her inner circle of friends was crazy. Story is the wrong word. Rumor? Though never directly named, it was suggested that Tom had suffered some type of size altering accident that had left him reduced in size to no more than a finger’s height and that Samira had a romantic liaison with him. It was Sam who started the whole panty hostage craze. Panty hostage, the term used to describe carrying a doll inside your panties. At first she thought the idea was kind of silly, keeping a little toy next to her vagina, but the more she considered and fantasized, the more the notion grew on her. She could feel her little doll there now, in amongst her labial folds. What if it could move? She smiled. Obviously there was no way what Sam was hinting at could be true, you can’t shrink and unshrink a person. Impossible. Right?

Pushing her chair back, she stood up and moved quietly through the library, locating where Tom was seated. He seemed engrossed by his work and unaware she had crept up on him. Reaching out, she touched him lightly on the shoulder, startled by the degree of heat emanating from him.

“Tom?” she questioned.

Turning to see who was trying to get his attention, “Tatiana,” he replied, grinning up at the dark haired beauty who was standing close to him.

A mirthful expression touched the right corner of her sexy mouth, her Siberian ice blue eyes bright as she looked down on him, “Hi Tom,” she said.

Chuckling, “What can I do for you?” he asked, giving her a friendly smile.

Pausing momentarily, “I have heard something very farfetched and remarkable regarding you,” she said, eyes moving down to his chest before coming back to his face.

“Oh?” he asked, spreading his hands in askance.

“I was hoping you might be able to provide some clarification for me,” she added, brows rising.

Setting his highlighter down in the crease of his open textbook, he swiveled his bottom in the chair to face her more directly, “Shoot,” he invited.

Tatiana held up her left hand before him, thumb and forefinger spaced approximately two and half inches apart.

Tom grinned and shrugged, before looking away, an unpleasant expression crossing his features, “I’m not quite certain I get what you mean,” he replied.

“Oh I think you know exactly what I’m referring to,” she replied, grinning half off the side of her face.

He flashed her his cocky smile, “I think maybe someone has been having some fun with you,” he suggested, swiping a hand across his perspiration slick brow.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands on the arms of his chair and tilted her head slightly to the side, bound back long dark hair spilling over her shoulder, “Possibly,” she breathed.

Tom’s grin was feeble. In his mind’s eye he could vividly recall Tatiana’s lovely breasts from the time he had seen them whilst hiding in the Kleenex box in Janine’s bathroom. Staring up at her, his vision began to collapse in on itself, kind of like a migraine headache and all he could do was focus on the glacial blue in her right eye. He became queasy and he started breathing more shallowly, his heart racing like a hummingbird’s.

Seeing him becoming physically distressed, “You’re so pale. Are you okay?” she asked, placing her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to help stabilize him.

“I think I, I don’t know, I,” he stammered, becoming more and more discombobulated, incoherent.

“Tom?” she inquired.

He smiled, but she knew it was more reflex than deliberate. Though his eyes were locked onto hers, there was a vacancy in his, an emptiness.

“You’re scaring me,” she stated, placing her other hand on his other shoulder and giving him a gentle shake in the hopes it brought him out of whatever was happening to him.

For him, it was like the crashing of an ocean wave in his ears, white noise, indistinct. The sensation rolling over his body was not unlike being submerged in water. That blue. He could still see the blue.

“I’m going to go get Miss Gaynor,” she said, but she was reluctant to leave him. Then it started to happen. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect circle in astonishment as Tom began to suddenly get smaller, his body shrinking into his clothes. It was true. It was all true. She shook her head in disbelief at the unimaginable event she was witnessing.

Tom continued to diminish rapidly, vanishing inside the collar of his shirt right before her eyes. It was astounding. Kneeling down, she carefully reached into the collar and explored the opening in the neck of the shirt, spotting his tiny body curled up into a fetal position. Moving her hand over him, she took his little body gently into her right hand, curling her fingers slightly around him to shelter his unconscious form.

Cautiously withdrawing her hand, Tatiana looked at the small helpless thing in her hand, completely fascinated and filled with wonder. Tom’s tiny chest rose and fell as he breathed. He was so light. Getting to her feet, the hand holding Tom cradled against her lean stomach, she quickly looked around the library. There was no one in sight. What should she do? Get help? Should she get Miss Gaynor? Tom shifted, rolling onto his side. Glancing down at him, a small smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not again, but this time in the hands of the Slavic beauty.