- Text Size +

Sunday Evening

Tom had spent the day trying to conceive of some way out of the glass, but he was just too damn small, and this sense of inability to do anything frustrated more than anything. He wondered what she had in store. He heard the sound of someone moving around in the room, but he couldn’t tell who it was and wasn’t sure if he should call out or not. Was it Janine testing him?

When finally the drawer was pulled open, the glass wobbled a bit. Janine looked down on him, he raised a hand to shield his eyes.

“I got a text from your sister, she wanted to come over and hang out, but I think she just wants to see how well you’re adapting to your new life,” she said, half smile as she reached into the drawer and lifted the glass out.

He frowned, the rational part of his brain wanted to get as far away as possible from Janine, she was a goddess of destruction, but like a moth fascinated by the flickering flame of its own demise, part of him on some subliminal level was relishing the adventure he was embarked on.

“I realize in all the excitement over the last couple of days I must have seemed horribly selfish,” she said apologetically, small frown tugging the corner of her mouth down as she walked over and climbed up onto her bed.

Tom put up his hands, “Well, you know, this situation is unusual,” he said, confused by her seeming contrition for her behavior.

Her face brightened. “I’ve decided I’m going to give you a gift. I’ve never had anal intercourse before, and I have been curious, so tonight I’m going to share that with you,” she said, tilting the glass so he would slide into her right palm.

He frowned. Anal intercourse? The implications troubled him.

“Of course we won’t just plunge right into it, that would be crass, but that is how we are going to end our night. Aren’t you excited?” she asked, wide smile.

He shook his head, “I don’t know,” he said kind of feebly, very intimidated by the prospect of being pushed through her tight anus and inserted into her bottom.

Setting him down on the bed, she jumped off, her sudden movement causing the mattress to recoil and knocking him from his feet.

She grinned at him and moving over to the vanity, withdrew a candle encased in glass, almost half the size of the drinking glass. He heard the sound of flint and striker as she lit the candle with a lighter and returned, soft glow of a flame dancing as she moved to the door and turned off the light before coming back to the bed and placing the candle on the night table.

Soft music, sultry and slow emanated from the speakers connected to the iPod docking station as she walked back and began to slowly remove her top. Unbuttoning the blouse seductively before slipping it from her shoulders, all the while moving seductively to the song playing in the background. She unhooked her bra, bringing her hands to cover her breast before allowing the bra to fall, tongue licking at her lower lips as she held him with her eyes. Moving her hands down, caressing her breasts, nipples erect and excited. Tom shook his head, she was so beautiful. His own flesh responded, becoming aroused as she turned her back to him and slowly pulled down her skirt, shimmying her hips from side to side, revealing a bright red thong, the cloth disappearing into the cleft of her wonderfully rounded ass cheeks.

Keeping her legs straight but her body still bent over at the waist, she slipped her thumbs in the waist of her panties, drawing them down slowly, then pulling them up, teasing him.

He shook his head, he was so hard. Finally, she removed her underwear, revealing the gorgeous shape of her ass and her perfectly smooth pussy and the tight pink bud of her asshole. Standing upright, she turned and moved to the bed, her hips body sensuously swaying with the music spilling out of the speakers.

At the edge of the bed, she put her hand down, orange candlelight flickering off of her blue eyes, “Come to me Tom,” she said, voice husky.

He moved forward and climbed into her hand.

Clambering onto the bed, she leaned back on her pillows, reclining. Setting him on his back facing her in the hollow between her breasts, she reached over and picked up the candle, a perfumed fragrance filling the air as it melted.

“Hold still,” she said, tipping the candle over him, spilling orange colored molten wax across his chest, he grimaced, teeth clenching as the scented paraffin congealed and hardened from his chest and to his knees.

Catching some of the splash off his body, she let out a little gasp as wax dotted the inner slopes of her exceptional bosom.

A smile played across her face as she looked at him and then the candle, ideas forming. “Another time,” she said, setting the candle back on the table. He tried to push to wax from his body. She saw what he was doing and pursing her lips, gently blew on the wax, hastening the hardening process.

And he had to lean down to steady himself. Taking him in her right hand, she pulled the breastplate of wax from his chest, his flesh bright pink. Bringing him close to her mouth, she kissed his chest then his tiny erection.

Opening her mouth, she pushed him inside, lubricating his flesh, coating him in her saliva. Bringing him out, she used him to tease each of her nipples before pushing down onto her blossoming mound. Picking him up, she rolled onto her side, knees together and brought his face to her anus.

“Lick me Tom,” she instructed, pushing him against the crinkled flesh. Obediently he licked, his touch so feather light she wasn’t sure he was doing what he was told. Shifting her grip, holding him now by the pinky, ring and middle finger of her right hand, she extended her forefinger and pushed gently against the puckered skin of her anus, opening it and probing the dark depths inside. As she pulled her finger back, the tight skin clung to her digit, almost reluctant to give up its prize before she pushed it back in again.

He watched as she worked her finger in and out of her ass, loosening the tension in her flesh before turning him around and pushing his feet again the hole. It was incredibly tight, the sleek muscle parting around him as he was inexorably driven into her asshole feet first. He felt like he was being swallowed alive, unable to so much as move his extremities as the powerful but sleek muscles around him undulated and squeezed as she adjusted to the intrusion of his person. When only his head was left outside, she stopped, allowing her tight ring to close around his neck. She flexed her pelvic muscles a couple of times, then giggled. “I have to admit, you feel good there Tom,” she said. When she moved, her cheeks came together and he thought for sure he was going to suffocate between the globes of her ass. When next she parted her legs, she was on her back and he was staring up at her peritoneum, the little patch of skin between her vagina and anus. He watched her fingers descend, caressing and titillating her swollen pussy before slipping first one then two fingers into her vagina. Trapped as he was, he could feel her fingers inside of her through the thin connective tissue between the two openings. As she began to buck and thrash against her own efforts, a thin trail of milky pleasure seeped out of her pussy, over the narrow dividing skin and onto her face. The closer she got, the more copious the flow pouring onto and around his face. He sputtered but was helpless as it filled his mouth, nose and eyes. Finally, he felt her experience release, the crushing of her sphincter around actually seemed to push him partway out her and an arm came free. Immediately he brought his hand to his face to clean away her smothering pearlescent come before trying to pull himself free of her snug asshole. He didn’t see her hand until she grabbed ahold of him, sliding him out of her ass and head first into her spasming slippery vagina. He had time only for a quick breath as he was pushed completely up and inside of her. The sound of her beating heart loud in his ears. He tried to twist and turn, pushing off of the rippled walls inside of her most feminine place, he struck something soft, spongy, the texture slightly different to everything else he felt in the darkness. Pushing back against the unusual prominence, the wall of his prison shuddered. He punched and kicked trying to free himself, but the harder he fought, the more confining the blackness became, closing around him until once more she erupted. Drowning him anew as wave after wave of contractions squeezed him and her cervix dipped down and battered at him. He opened his mouth to breathe, sucking in her ecstasy instead. Spots danced before his eyes as he tried to cough and the darkness closed in for good.

Janine lay back on her bed, unblemished skin beaded with perspiration, a pool of secreted passion soaking the linens of her bed between her thighs. Drawing her knees closer, she bore down with her pelvic muscles while reaching down to check for him. Finding an a tiny little arm, she tugged gently, pulling him free of her reluctant vagina, his limp form dangling from the arm she held as she brought him up to her face.

So tiny, so fragile, as he hung there, glistening with her juices. She chuckled, still a little breathless from the intensity of her orgasm. The anal experience was new and novel, something that might require some further exploration, whatever it was he had done whilst inside her pussy, she had never experienced such exquisite pleasure before.

Bringing her hand close, she flicked her tongue along the side of his face, tasting herself on his flesh. Opening her mouth, she lowered him in, moving him around the inside of her mouth, cleaning him, again a thought at the back of her mind wondered, what if she swallowed?

Pushing him up between her lips, his limp body folding in half at the waist and fall over her lower lips face down, she gathered him between a thumb and forefinger, and turned him around and set him down on her right breast. He was very handsome, lying there peacefully.

She laughed softly and gently shook her head, “Oh little Tom, what other little secrets do you hold for me?” she asked rhetorically.

Reluctantly, she took him in her hand and rolling over set him back in the drinking glass. She needed a shower and a change of linens before turning in for the night.