- Text Size +

Sunday Morning

Tom awoke aching all over. Opening crusted eyes, he took a moment to orient himself. He found he was lying in the bottom of a tall empty clear water glass on the night table beside Janine’s bed. Looking down his body, he sported purplish bruises the size of postcards in several spots, mostly his legs.

Peering through the glass, slightly distorted by the shape of the drinking vessel, Janine lay in bed, still asleep curled up under the duvet.

Looking up, he frowned, the top of the glass beyond his reach and the taper in the glass making it impossible for him to try and palm his way to the top.

His stomach rumbled. He needed a way to get out of the glass. He tried throwing his shoulder against the side, but the heavy glass base prevented it from even budging.

Janine rolled over, head on her pillow, eyes open, looking at him. A slow smile crossed her face.

“Good morning,” she said, tone playful.

He backed away from her, pressing his back against the far side of the glass.

She chuckled softly. “What shall we do today?” she asked.

He stared at her, afraid and uncertain how to respond.

“You look a little worse for wear, so, I say we should start with a shower. I know I could use one after last night,” she commented, pushing the duvet off and slowly moving into a seated position and stretching her arms languidly over her head.

Bringing her arms down, she leaned closer to the glass, he crouched down and away, her smile widened. Getting out of bed, she walked over and put on her robe and tied the cloth belt across her midriff before coming back over to the bed. “Come on lover,” she said, picking up the glass in her left hand.

Out and down the hall, she took him into the bathroom, the one where he ditched Tess, and set the glass on the counter. She washed her face and pulled out her toothbrush. Setting some toothpaste on it, she turned on the faucet and ran the brush under it before brushing her teeth. As she moved the brush around, she smiled. Pulling the brush out, she spit the froth from her mouth into the sink and washed it away, cupping her hand under the water, she rinsed her mouth and spat it into the sink as well. She about to rinse of her brush, when a thought occurred to her. Looking down at Tom, she smiled again.

“I’m guessing you could use a little freshening yourself,” she said, moving the toothbrush over the glass and dropping it in brush end first.

He had to move, the bounce sending spatter off the brush as it hit the bottom of the glass. Jumping onto the brush, he begin to climb it, moving fairly quickly toward the rim.

Janine’s eyes widened, surprised by how rapidly he was moving, but she just watched. He reached the edge of the glass, flipping himself around to dangle from it by his hands before dropping to the counter. Hitting the counter, he dashed toward the edge near the toilet, away from the sink, away from her. Pumping his arms, he moved across the countertop relatively quickly considering his diminutive size, sliding to a stop at the edge and looking over at the precipice.

Janine laughed, “Now what little Tom? You going to take a running jump? To where, the toilet maybe?” she said, moving closer to him.

He frowned, there was nowhere to go. If he had the floss, like last night, he could lower himself down. He look at the roll of toilet paper on the holder several feet directly beneath him. If he jumped, could he land on that, ride the paper down like a swashbuckler in a 1920’s movie? He shook his head, not a chance.

He was still contemplating when she grabbed him by one of his legs and lifted him up. Moving him over the toilet, she lowered him down just above the level of the seat, dangling him head first.

“If you thought you could have made the jump, it’s a good thing you didn’t,” she said, flushing the toilet, the clear water spiraling away and emptying the bowl, before being slowly replenished by the reservoir tank at the back.

“Imagine what possible horrors might lie at the end of that journey,” she said, letting his leg go, only to catch it again a few inches to her, but several feet for him.

“Janine!” he said as she raised him back up, the bowl almost refilled.

Moving him over the deepest part of the water in the toilet, she released him again, only this time she let him fall.

Extending his arms, he splashed down in the chilly water, breeched the surface quickly and sputtering noisily, “C-cold,” he stammered, trying to move forward to the shallower water.

She laughed, as he pulled himself to standing near the front of the bowl, arms clutched across his chest and to his shoulders, teeth threatening to chatter.

She disappeared from his line of sight, standing there shivering in the toilet bowl, water just below his knees. When she reappeared, she had removed her robe and was naked.

“Here, let me help,” she said, turning abruptly and lowering herself onto the toilet, blotting out most of his light. At once she unleashed a torrent of hot urine, a night’s worth as she emptied her bladder. The force of the liquid pushing him back out into the bowl, the smell acrid and acidic. He was amazed by the sheer volume and wondered if ever she was going to stop when finally she did, lifting herself up from the toilet.

“See,” she said, “Isn’t that better, nice and warm?”

He swam back toward the front of the bowl, glowering at her as he stroked through her urine.

She again vanished from his sight. He could hear the sound of water coming from the shower. The warmth in the water slowly dissipating.

Janine loomed overhead. Reaching her hand into the toilet, she grabbed him by his head, a thumb and forefinger to wither side. He quickly reached up and grabbed her digits, trying to help support his weight by other than just his head.

Stepping into the tiled shower, she closed the glass door behind them and placed him on a small shelf next to a dish with an oval shaped scented bar of soap. Stepping into the spray coming from the shower head, she wet her hair. Leaning her head back, eyes closed, she opened her mouth and let the hot water jet inside. Closing her lips, cheeks puffed out, she took a step back and turned to face him straight on. Opening her eyes, mischief gleaming in her bright blue orbs, she pursed her mouth and suddenly sprayed him, bowling him off his feet and pushing him back where the evacuating water carried him back forward toward the edge of the little landing. Frantically, he twisted and turned, trying to grasp anything to prevent him from sliding out.

She giggled, putting a finger up and pushing him to the back of the shelf.

Breathing heavy, eyes round.

Taking the bar of soap from beside him, she made a point of lathering herself before him. “You like to watch, don’t you Tom?”

If he wasn’t so bloody scared of her, and under less unusual circumstances he would have loved to watch her as she showered herself.

Replacing the soap, she snatched him up off the shelf and brought his tiny frame against her rounded bosom, cupping him in her hand as she rubbed her breast with the slippery soap. The soap stung his eyes and when he breathed he drew in suds.

Like a miniature luffa, she used him to wash herself, from her breasts down over her most delicate feminine parts and then over the rounded globes of her bottom before setting him back up on the shelf.

He slipped and fell onto his side, coughing, trying desperately to rinse the soap from his eyes.

She left him there while she continued to shampoo and condition her hair and rinse her amazing body. Turning off the water, she walked out of the shower and toweled herself off.

Donning her robe, she came back in to collect him. Picking up the glass from the bathroom counter, minus toothbrush, she returned them to her bedroom, placing him inside and setting the glass on the same night table he had found himself when he awoke.

He watched while she went about her morning ablutions, getting herself ready for the day, clothes, hair, make up. She vanished for about a half hour and he began to wonder. When she returned, she dropped a piece of strawberry into the glass and a crumb of toast with cream cheese. Bending down, he quickly scooped up the food and devoured it.

“I’m going to go out driving for a while today. You should probably take advantage of the opportunity to get some rest, I have a feeling we are going to quite busy upon my return,” she said with a smile. Collecting the glass, she crouched down and pulled out one of the deep drawers under her bed and set him inside. He looked up as she puckered her lips and blew him a kiss and gave him a wink before sliding the drawer closed.