- Text Size +

Thursday Morning

By the time Tom roused from sleep, Miss Harwood had already departed for school. Cassidy helped him complete his morning tasks in preparation for the day ahead. After morning repast, she placed him of the coffee table while she got ready for her own chores.

There was a knock on the door. It was Janine, dressed in a medium length skirt and button up blouse, blond hair pulled back into a high ponytail off her perfectly symmetrical face. Even without makeup she was beautiful.

“Hi,” she said with a small smile.

Cassidy nodded, “Hello,” she replied. “I was thinking that after yesterday’s debacle, we might have dispensed with the charade,” she added, voice stern, bordering on hostile.

“Jessica’s antics aside, I hoping for a chance to see Tom,” she asked, unflinching under the nurse’s unimpressed glower.

Looking back into the apartment and then to the girl, “He’ll be alright,” she assured.

“May I come in?” Janine inquired.

“How did you get into the building without be buzzed in?” queried the nurse.

Touching her small purse, “My mother provided me a key to the building,” she replied. “May I?” she repeated, motioning inside the apartment.

Cassidy let out a breath and nodded, retreating a step to permit the younger woman entry.

Walking into the entry hall of the apartment, Janine kicked off her shoes and hung her jacket up before venturing into the living area where she spied Tom on the coffee table near the chesterfield.

Letting out a sigh of relief, she smiled at him, noting the split above his eye. It was funny because it actually gave him some character, a flaw that would on a normal sized man make him appear a little reckless or perhaps dangerous.

“Hi Janine,” he welcomed, bowing formally.

“Tom,” she replied, coming and sitting on the edge of the couch. “I am so glad you seem relatively unharmed,” she said, favoring him with a smile.

“Fortunately I landed on my head,” he replied, grinning, and knocking on the side of his skull gently.

She chuckled and rolled her luminous eyes.

Leaning forward, hands clasped on her lap, “I would like a chance to speak privately with Tom, if that’s alright?” Janine asked, looking up at the nurse with her big blue eyes.

“I don’t think so,” Cassidy replied, shaking her head gently from side to side, “After what your sister pulled, I’m not sure we could trust you.”

Tom raised his hand, nodding slowly, “It’s okay,” he consented.

Cassidy frowned, eyes narrowing. She didn’t like it, didn’t like the Svengali like hold the girl had over the boy. Was it fear for his wellbeing, or was it jealousy? Probably some combination of both. Either way, with Tom giving assent, there was little she could do.

Placing her hand palm up on the table, Janine waited as Tom walked over and stepped up, sitting in the smooth supple palm. He was so light. Just holding him, she felt a stir, a tingle in her nether. She wanted him inside her.

Cassidy shook her head, “I suppose you can use my spare bedroom for your talk,” she offered, though the room was more akin to a computer room than bedroom.

“Thank you,” Janine replied, curling her fingers gently around Tom and rising to her feet and following Cassidy to the unoccupied room.

Before closing the door, Cassidy hesitated, eyes on Tom, “You sure?” she inquired.

He smiled and waved her off, “It’ll be fine,” he assured.

Once the nurse was gone. Janine smiled weakly and took a seat at the rolling chair situated near the computer, placing him on the desk itself.

He grinned at her, “How you doing?” he asked using a thick New York accent.

She rewarded him with a feeble grin, “I don’t think any of us really know what’s going to happen in the next little while, so I was hoping to get a chance to talk about some of the things we’ve done, or more precisely, things I did to you. I can’t apologize because, truthfully, I very much enjoyed pleasuring myself using you,” she said bluntly. “I do regret that I was a tad selfish.”

Tom chuckled, A tad selfish? Was it? He had used his accident as a means of sneaking into her room, crawling around her exquisite body. He had objectified her and lusted after her for so long and now, with the things they had experienced, she was so much more than just a fantasy. She looked so bloody gorgeous. He wanted to taste her, feel her quiver around him as she surrendered to lust and washed him in her orgasm.

His patented charming smile crawled across his face, beaming up at her. “I want you,” he said.

She frowned, shaking her head slightly, “I’m not sure that would be wise,” she replied. She was already wet, pussy swollen and aching to feel him slid between her engorged petals. She was grateful for the absorbent pad in her panties, otherwise she was sure she would have left a mark on the seat of the chair.

“This might be our last chance,” he replied coyly.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Didn’t you hear? Apparently my mother will be here tomorrow,” he said, nodding his slowly.

She wanted him back, and badly. “I’m at the end of my period,” she replied. It was the truth, but she was pretty sure she was finished, that’s why the pad, just in case. But why was she dragging her feet? What about Tom? Whence was the origin of consideration for others?

He could see she was wrestling with something. It was strange to see her this way, indecisive and almost fragile.

“I don’t know if I’ll be able to restrain myself,” she confessed.

“What makes you think I want you to hold back?” he countered, moving closer to the edge of the desk.

Dare she? A slow smile spread across her incredible face. Eyebrows raising, “Alright,” she said, chuckling before sucking her lower lip into her mouth.

He knew Cassidy would most definitely not approve, but that tingle of dread in the pit of his being mixed with fear of the unknown at the hands of this goddess made him hard.

 

Chapter End Notes:

We are getting closer and closer to the day Tom's mother arrives....

Leave some thoughts, it is always greatly appreciated, thanks!