- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which this is the third story I've written where the title is a pun based on a character's name. I think it's a prerequisite for me now.


A low, grumbling roar of laughter was all Oliver could hear. Everything was dark, and he could barely move an inch. Strangely enough, there were no straps, chains or anything holding him back, but he still couldn't move. Every time he attempted to turn his head, a searing pain shot as his hair was stuck to the wall. 

 

"You're too adorable like this," a distant voice teased. "It suits you." 

 

Oliver counted down the seconds in his mind. 

 

"I could eat you right up." 

 

There it is, Oliver thought to himself. He knew where he was. How could he forget. The woman practically rubbed it in his face all morning, sashaying into the room holding a cheap dollar store lollipop. It wasn't much to note at the moment, but Oliver knew it was never that simple. It always seemed like his friend Susie had something in mind with any and everything. 

 

Sure enough, he was looking out at Susie's massive face beaming back at him. Her stunning green eyes stared back into his, and by the look of it, she was at least hundreds of times his size. It was always the same size, a centimeter or so, enough to be visible but enough to be completely dominated by the slightest movements. A twitch of a toe, a shift in her sleep, no matter what, he was completely hers. 

 

He looked to her lips, soft pink instruments of destruction, curled upwards in a taunting smile. 




"Tell me, Ollie," she beamed happily, "how many licks will it take 'til I get to the center?" 

 

Not even the right brand, Oliver thought to himself. It didn't matter anyway, and Oliver knew that simple logic wasn't going to stop Susie from asserting her playful power and cheesy one liners. He was just grateful she hasn't referred to him as Ollypop yet. 

 

"You're way too cute, my little Ollypop." 

God damn it. 

 

He hadn't realized the bright red coloring of the candy, but from the color he assumed it was cherry. It also didn't take long for him to realize the explicit choice of flavor was based on a nonsensical conversation where he stated he hated the taste of cherries. Given that the conversation was three weeks ago, Oliver waved the thought off as pure coincidence. But then again, Susie always knew how to tick him off.  

 

She stuck her tongue out, making a deliberate showcase of power as she slowly slid her tongue across her lips. For some reason, it reminded Oliver of an iceberg as he only got a small glimpse of the tons of muscle inside her mouth. The smirk never left her face, taking absolute joy at the expense of the shrunken man stuck to a flimsy lollipop. 

 

There was no fight left in Oliver, trapped right in the center as he stared helplessly into the abyss. Viscous strands of thick spit hung from Susie's open mouth, and her hot breath did nothing to help as it only seemed to further make things worse for the tiny boy. Sure enough only a single thought registered in his mind. 

 

She knows how much I hate onions.  

 

And if he remembered correctly, she wasn't a fan of them either. 

 

The first thing Oliver felt was the pressure. He wished it was in slow motion, but the sudden burst of weight focused on his body. The slick spit was next, coating his hair and clothes without holding back, not that Susie would have if she could. Each time the giant woman's tongue collided with him seemed to hurt more than the last. Each lick hat varying degrees of length, giving Oliver no chance to breathe without choking under the longer strokes. 

 

Before he could even think about it getting any worse, he found himself being lifted closer to her waiting mouth. The smell only grew worse this time surrounding him in the sultry, musky air. The was very little light allowed after Susie wrapped her lips around the candy, leaving nothing but the dark and her muggy breath. 

 

On the outside, Susie kept a content look, twirling the small rod of the lollipop, letting the circular candy soak in her spit. She pressed her tongue onto the surface, feeling the slight bump that struggled against the pressure. Softly, she started sucking, taking in the fruity flavor without any thought paid towards the shrunken boy or his well being. It didn't matter. He was her Ollypop. 

 

Churning, rolling waves of thick spit was Oliver's reality right. It was hard for him to predict each time she began to suck, threatening to swallowing him whole with each increasing suction. Little squelches and groans were all he was able to hear from the inside. There was no sense of direction no matter where he faced, just the sopping mess that threatened to stay with him for days after the situation. 

 

Finally, there was a short release of pressure and  an influx of light. Oliver squinted, adjusting to the brightness only to be greeted with the massive wall of pink muscle taunting his very existence. He looked skywards, helplessly staring at the naturally bronzed skin of his captor, And as much as he hated it, her general warmness in appearance only made his situation just a little more bearable. 

 

He wanted a reason to get mad, and he had every right to be, but he couldn't. 

 

As condescending as she was, she had absolutely no intention of causing any serious damage, just a little discomfort... and a hickey that covered every inch of Oliver. Of course she couldn't help but be infatuated with the idea that it was a brand marking him as her own. 

 

Within seconds, Oliver was back in the familiar darkness, once again treated  with the same intense scents and sensations coursing throughout his mind. The longer he was exposed, the more tolerable it became, but he could live without the slurping noises. 

 

Susie went on with her day, lazily browsing her laptop and often forgetting the existence of her shrunken friend at times, carelessly slapping the lollipop against her plush bottom lip. Even then, she found herself nearly doing much worse by crashing it against her teeth just to hear the little clicks it made when it collided with her molars. 

 

Glancing at her phone, Susie sighed, knowing that Oliver would soon grow back to his normal size. She hadn't really planned a big finale to her little game, so she was content in just lapping against his frail frame, relishing every last second.  

 

She took one last look at the tiny Oliver stuck to the lollipop, finding it amusing that a large part lollipop had dissolved in her mouth, leaving her friend on one of the last surviving bits. 

 

Cautiously, she placed the remains of the candy by her feet. She smirked at the difference in scale. She lifted her foot, placing the toe section of her purple skate shoes directly over the little splotch of color. 

 

"No one would ever know," she teased, lowering her voice into a husky, raspy tone. 

 

If she could see his face, it probably would've been priceless. 

 

"Kidding," she said with a bit more sincerity. 

 

Her playful smile dropped a little as Oliver slowly began to grow back, taking a good half minute to surpass Susie's height. And sure enough, he was soaking wet with a strong smell emanating from his clothes. 

 

"Why do I let you do this to me?" Oliver asked, forcing off the rest of the now insignificant lollipop off the back of his shirt. 

 

"Because I'm the one with the shrink ray." Susie quipped. "And I'm gonna get my money's worth, Ollypop." 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review, and let me know what you think about this little oneshot.