- Text Size +

Elizabeth

Walking down the hall out of Simone’s bedroom, Elizabeth went into the spare bedroom and sat on the bed. John appeared to be doing better, his breathing was much more regular and his color was returning nicely. She wasn’t sure how many minutes elapsed, but she thought she heard something. It sounded like a faint click coming from downstairs. Nestling John between the pillows on the bed, she crept out into the hall, ear cocked, listening. She was just about to give up, when she heard it again. Moving stealthily down the hall, she peered around the corner by the bannister overlooking the entryway.

She watched in amazement as the tiny little figure of Dustin pulled the thread tethered to the back of the bent paper clip across the floor and back up onto the deacon’s bench before looping it around what appeared to be an elastic hair tie and using her shoe almost like a ballista to launch the paper clip again toward the mail slot in the door. She wasn’t entirely sure what he thought he might accomplish, but it was extremely entertaining to watch. Then it occurred to her, he was trying to get outside, clever little bugger. Taking her phone out the pocket of her housecoat, she called up the video recorder. Zooming in, she filmed him while he expended his effort like some tiny little whaler trying to harpoon his own white whale.

Slipping quietly away from her observation post, she returned to the master bedroom. Simone smiled and pointed to her mouth, showing her a lower leg between her lips.

“I just got a bead on Dustin, he’s downstairs on the bench in the entry hall trying to latch a paper clip onto the edge of the mail slot,” Elizabeth explained, pulling on her stretchy pants and t-shirt.

Simone smiled and nodded. Elizabeth hurried out of the room and closed the door. Checking on John and satisfied he was secure, she descended the back stairs ever so slowly and slipped out the back door. Circling around to the front of the house.

Dustin

Reaching the slot in the door, he climbed up into it. Untying the thread, he tied the rope to the end of the paperclip. Bracing his feet, he put his shoulder against the metal covering of the mail slot and pushed.  Heaving as much as he could, he almost fell out when suddenly the slot was lifted and he pitched forward, catching himself on the edge. Elizabeth moved quickly, moving in low and opening her mouth wide to try and come up under him like a shark taking out a seal. Scrambling, he pulled himself back up in the opening in the door, narrowly escaping capture. She giggled and leaned backward. Diving back into the house, he hooked the paperclip on the edge of the door and quickly descended to the floor. He heard the sound of the handle turning and the sound of footsteps receding. Pushing himself as hard as he could, he ran full steam toward the parlor, hoping he could make it to cover before Elizabeth could round the house.

Still racing, he heard the sound of the back door open and her laughing, thunderous footsteps. Diving head first, he slid under the skirt of the loveseat where he and Charles had hidden earlier.

Rolling onto his back, he tried to control his heaving breathing, sweat streaming down his nude body. Positioned as he was, concealed by the shadows beneath the love seat, he could see her.

She was holding the thumb and forefinger of her right hand close together, “This close Dustin, this close,” she said.

He wiped his forehead as she got down onto her knees and looked under the deacon’s bench. Heart still pounding like a drum setting double speed cadence on a slave galley, he moved toward the foot of the loveseat.

Elizabeth smiled, eyes finding nothing under the bench as she sat her bum back on her heels and looked into the parlor. “That’s the only place you could’ve gone little one,” she said, leaning forward now on hands and knees as she slowly moved toward the parlor.

“Come on Dustin, we both know you’re in here and it’s only a matter of time before I flush you out,” Elizabeth teased.

Breathing still coming in labored gasps, he shook his head. He knew there was no possible way of trying to outrun her. He wondered inwardly if he could he simply use the love seat leg to circle around and stay out of her sight.

“You know it is always more exhilarating when you run, really gets the juices flowing,” she said, very close to where he was hiding.

He was about to move when suddenly the front loveseat was lifted up and back onto the rear legs of the furniture legs.

“AHA!” she exclaimed, holding the front of the love seat, eyes sparkling as she looked down on him.

He got no more than a half dozen steps before her free hand closed around him. “Oh ho got you,” she said triumphantly. He went limp in her grasp.

Lowering the loveseat, she opened her hand to examine her prize.

He looked up at her, half grin on his face.

She nodded, “You were definitely a delicious little challenge I must confess,” she said.

Sitting up in her open palm, he tipped his head forward and acknowledged her compliment.

“You almost made it outside,” she said.

Now he held his thumb and forefinger close together.

She laughed sweetly and rose to standing. “Come on,” she said, “I’ll take you to John.”

He put his hands out on her palm to steady himself as she climbed the stairs and went into the spare room. John was where she had left him. Sitting on the bed, she set Dustin down beside his friend.

Moving over, Dustin knelt down beside John and patted his cheek. “John?” he said.

The other boy groaned.

“John,” Dustin repeated.

John cracked a bloodshot eye, “Dustin?” he croaked.

Dustin smiled, “Yeah buddy,” he said, grin on his face.

“You wouldn’t believe the night I had,” John chuckled. “I could use a breath mint though.”

Dustin laughed, “And I think maybe you got pinkeye,” he added.

John frowned, reaching up and touching his face. “How did you get me out of there?” he asked.

Shaking his head slowly, “I didn’t,” he started, jerking a thumb in the direction of over his shoulder, “Elizabeth got me. Simone basically seduced Charles out of our hiding spot and I think he’s with her now.”

“Oh,” replied John.

Dustin turned to look back at Elizabeth, “I’m not sure what you’ve got planned now,” he said.

A slow smile crept across her face, “I’m sure I can think of something while Simone educates young Charles.”

Taking the boys, one in each hand, she lifted them off the bed before climbing onto to it. Bringing them one at a time to her mouth, she licked each, from foot to head and then set one at each of her flaccid nipples. John and Dustin exchanged glances.

“Bergin,” she said, grinning on her face. Each boy began to touch and stroke their respective nipples, causing the soft but responsive flesh to stiffen.

“Heads or tails?’ she asked.

“Tails,” said John before Dustin could speak.

She nodded, “That’s how it will be, heads for Dustin, tails for John,” she stated.

Each boy continued to attend to the tight prominences on her breasts.

Plucking John from her breast, she used him to create small circles in the tender heated flesh of her vagina before tilting her pelvis and parting her legs wider and pushing him headlong in her pink opening. He tried to orient himself, but she moved his little body in and out of herself. Purely as a defensive move, he wrapped himself around her index finger.

With her other hand, she took ahold of Dustin and while she plunged John in and out of her engorged sex, she stimulated herself using his body directly against the nub of her clitoris. Pace quickening as she brought herself to climax, her body shuddering with pleasure as she released.

Bringing Dustin up to her face, she opened her mouth and dropped the boy inside. He was turned over and over, unable to fend off her powerful tongue as she maneuvered him into position. There was nothing to hang onto as he slowly slid down her tongue toward the back of her mouth and to her throat. He frantically tried to twist but her throated contracted around him, dragging him down in a powerful wave. He yelled as she swallowed him.

Removing John from her vagina, she held his shaking body against her stomach, hand covering him. After a moment, she picked him back up and pushed his tiny little person deep into her satisfied pussy, fingers driving him as far as she could before closing her legs tightly together as he struggled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to make a comment, reviews are always appreciated and help provide feedback to improve the storytelling, thanks for reading!