- Text Size +

Charles

Simone returned from downstairs, cradling her small prize between her hands. Elizabeth looked up, still holding an unconscious John in her hand.

Walking around the bed, Simone came to sit beside Elizabeth, opening her hands slowly to reveal Charles.

The boy lifted his head, looking up at Elizabeth then back to Simone. “You are both so beautiful,” he breathed, able to see them clearly with his newly restored eyes.

“Thank you, it’s kind of you say,” expressed Simone.

Elizabeth nodded and smiled.

“So what are we to do with you, my little friend?” asked Simone.

Charles shrugged.

“You are one persistent little fellow, and clever little boy,” Elizabeth laughed.

“That was mostly Dustin, was the one who figured out most of the stuff,” confessed Charles, just now noticing John lying in her hand.

“He had a tough night,” Elizabeth explained, exchanging a look with Simone before both women started to giggle.

Charles frowned and nodded. “Is he going to be all right because he kind of looks like crap right now,” he said, looking back up

Both women started laughing, Simone’s hand jiggling enough Charles actually thought he might fall.

“What’s so funny?” he asked, searching the faces of first one then the other woman.

“Well,” started Simone, “He spent the night in my bum,” she said.

Charles jaw dropped open, eyes wide, “In your bum, like inside?”

She opened her green eyes wide and nodded, “Like totally inside,” she said.

“Oh, I get it. I said he looked like crap and he was in your bum,” he said, nodding.

Both women giggled again.

Looking to Elizabeth, Simone flicked a glance down to Charles then back, askance in her expression.

Elizabeth looked at John then back to Simone. “I’ll see what I can do for this one, you enjoy that one,” she said.

Simone looked down to Charles, “I guess it’s just me and you Charlie,” she said, as Elizabeth got up from the bed, closing her hand around John to put on her housecoat before grabbing her phone off the bedside table.

Charles swallowed hard, “Okay,” he said. Elizabeth walked to the door, nodding her head down the hall toward the spare room.

Simone nodded at the other woman and fixed her eyes on the little figure in her hand. “Now, I know you’ve never experience a girl, but have you ever even kissed a girl?”

Charles scoffed, “Sure lots of times, wait, not including family?”

“Not including family,” she stipulated. “And, in a sexual way.”

He frowned, “No,” he answered, lowering his gaze.

“Well, today that’s all going to change,” she promised, binging him up to her face and puckering her lips. He put his hands on her lower lip and kissed. For several minutes, she allowed him to press his lips against hers.

She pulled him away, “Not so bad?”

He grinned and shook his head.

Lowering him down, she set him on the nipple of her left breast. “Touch there, like that,” she instructed, guiding his little hands around the nipple. His eyes grew wide watching it respond to his ministrations.

“Lick it,” she said.

He blushed a little but then leaned in and ran his tongue over it, like one might an ice cream cone.

She smiled, touching her left thumb and forefinger to her mouth, lubricating them with saliva. Bringing her hand neat him, she took her nipple between her fingers and tweaked it a little, coating it in her spit.

“Go on,” she said, “Lick me again.”

He shook his head. “It’s got your slobber on it,” he replied looking up at her.

She pursed her lips, a slow smile changing the expression, as she took him by the legs and brought him back up to her face, except this time, she opened her mouth wide, tongue pulled back and plopped him in before sealing her lips shut. Using her tongue, she rolled him around, ensuring every part of him was thoroughly coated. Elizabeth popped in and hastily got dressed and left. Pushing one of his legs up between her lips, she took it in her finger and pulled him out of her mouth.

“Now all of you is covered in my ‘slobber’,” she said smartly dropping him back on her breast. He mopped he saliva soaked hair out of his face.

She let him play around with first one then the other of her breasts, feeling the fire starting to ignite down below. Picking him up, she parted her legs and set him on the bed between them. “What do you think of your first vagina?” she asked.

He stared at it. He had seen many in some nudie mags but had never seen one up close in the flesh, he was mesmerized. “It’s kind of big and a little scary,” he said, suddenly feeling intimidated by the massive pussy right in front of him.

“You’re kind of small,” she replied. Moving her hand behind him, she nudged him closer to her exposed vulva. “Touch it,” she encouraged.

He tucked his arms into his arm pits and shook his head.

“Come on. She doesn’t bite,” prompted Simone.

He looked at the folds of pink flesh then up at her face. Taking a tentative step forward, he placed his hands on the outer lips of her vagina. “It’s soft,” he said, “and warm,” he added, kneading the delicate flesh between his fingers.

Reaching down with both hands, she separated her lips.

“Whoa,” said Charles.

Slipping her right index finger into her opening, she slid it in to her second knuckle before drawing it back out and holding it in front of his face. “Taste it,” she cooed.

He shook his head, small movements but very quick.

She tilted her head slightly, “Charles.”

He again shook no.

“If you don’t, you know what’s going to happen, I’m going to grab you by the feet and push you all the way inside of me,” she threatened.

Charles closed his eyes and stuck out his tongue. She giggled and touched the end of her finger to his tongue.

He made a face, but then paused as her taste registered with his brain. He smiled.

“See?” she said.

He nodded, catching sight of the tight crinkle of her anus and trying to envision how the heck john not only fit in there but actually stayed there a whole night. He chuckled to himself, remembering John’s comment about how he like to spend an hour inside of Simone.

“Something funny?” she asked.

“Just something John said the night we came in,” he replied.

“How about we focus on the matter directly before you,” she suggested, arching and eyebrow and giving him a half smile.

“Okay,” he said. “What should I do?”

“Explore her,” she urged.

Walking forward, he put his hands together and made like he was going to try and climb inside of her head first

She chuckled, “A moment ago I had to threaten you to taste my finger, now you’re just going to dive right in?”

He looked up.

“If this is what you want to do, try with your feet,” she suggested. She watched in amusement as he eased a leg into her, followed by the other.

“It’s hot and really tight,” he said, embedded up to his waist, the sleek muscles trying to pull him in deeper.

“Music to girl’s ears,” she murmured, enjoying the sensation of the boy doing everything in his power to get inside her.

He wiggled and twisted.

“Put your arms up,” she said.

He did.

Reaching down with her left hand, she put her index finger on his head and put him all the way inside of her, catching one of his hands before he vanished completely.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please feel free to review, positive or negative always helps refine the storytelling, thanks for the read