- Text Size +

Simone and Elizabeth

“I thought you were going to swallow him,” Elizabeth said standing beside the bed, a glint in her eye as she pulled up her underpants.

“I thought about it,” Simone acknowledged, pulling her panties up. Holding the elastic forward, she picked up the unconscious Dustin and slid him into the crease of her pudenda, allowing her panties to hold him tight against her. She gave her hips a little wiggle feeling a delightful sensation from his tiny body.

Elizabeth grinned, “How does he feel, our little cherry? Nice?” she asked, cheeky smile on her face.

Simone nodded, touching the outline of his head through the sheer material holding him fast. “This one might be a keeper,” she said, before bending over and reaching down to collect her brassiere.

“So what’s the strategy?” Elizabeth asked.

“I have a strong suspicion little Dustin here might have been the mastermind, which means Charles and John may be a little lost and vulnerable right now,” she replied. “What do you think, bra, or no bra?” She asked, holding up the bra.

Elizabeth smiled, “You have perfect breasts, no bra,” she answered. Herself going without support as she pulled the tight shirt over her head.

“You know, it’s kind of funny and I don’t know what it is, but I just want to punish John, is that wrong?” Simone asked, eyes sparkling with mischief.

“Punish?” Elizabeth asked.

Simone smiled wickedly, “Use with reckless abandon,” she said.

Elizabeth pondered a moment. “I wonder,” she said, pulling on her black yoga pants.

“You’re thinking what I’m thinking, he’s probably a bit of a player this little John of ours, a little heartbreaker, that’s maybe what I’m feeling. The purity of our little virgin just overshadowed it and clouded my perception,” Simone said, raising her eyebrows and flashing the other woman a smile.

Elizabeth nodded, “You are your mother’s daughter and affairs of the heart, good or bad, are right up your alley, and if you can focus in on that, you’ll have his little behind in your hands in no time,” she said.

Simone smiled, “I might just might decide to take him ‘up my alley,” she said, swiveling her hips and smacking herself on a delightfully rounded bum cheek.

“Poor little fellow,” Elizabeth said, extending her lower lip in a faux pout.

Simone chuckled, “If he’s what I think he is, it’s high time he got some comeuppance,” she said, making a fist and shaking it.

“They’ve given us a good little chase so far though, I’ll give them that,” Elizabeth said.

Simone nodded, “Not too bad,” she conceded, “I’ll see if I can hone in on John, but there’s always the tried and true,” she added, clearing her throat. “Hey you guys, are you down here?” she asked, voice a perfect imitation of Dustin’s, sliding a snug pair of shorts up her smooth long legs and over her hips.

Elizabeth grinned and shook her head. “It’s almost unfair,” she said.

Simone chuckled, “Mother says all’s fair in love and war,” she said, an emphatic nod of her head.

“If anybody, she should know,” Elizabeth said with a laugh. “Where do you want to resume our little hunt?”

“I’m thinking the little darlings have probably snuck downstairs while we enjoyed Dustin,” Simone said, eyes alight.

“You think?” she asked, pursing her lips and cocking her head to the side.

“I do. I wasn’t expecting to find Dustin up here and they’ve somehow found a way to get between floors, I’m thinking they think we’ve already searched downstairs and probably won’t go back down,” Simone answered.

“But, if we surprised them up here, do you think they might have tried to hole up somewhere?”

“We’ll do a quick sweep up here, see if I can feel John. Then we’ll each go down the stairs at the same time, one in front, one in back,” Simone advised.

Elizabeth nodded, “It’s your party, I’m just happy to have been invited.”

Simone walked over and kissed her on the mouth before saying, “Let’s go see if we can’t find our two little lost ones.”

Elizabeth smiled.

John and Charles

Tucked under the deacon’s bench near the front door, John rolled onto his back, the cool floor making his skin pucker. Shaking his head, he growled.

“What?” Charles asked, eyes wide open.

“This waiting is driving me crazy man,” he groused.

“It’s safer here than if we are out in the open,” Charles reminded.

John shook his head. “I can’t just sit here and do nothing,” he said.

“What do you think we should do?” Charles asked.

“What did you guys scout out while you were down here?” John asked.

Charles frowned. “Well, I woke up in the parlor, then Dustin came into the parlor and then we went down the hall into the kitchen, then we climbed the stairs to the upstairs where we met up with you guys,” he supplied.

“I want to go out and take a look around, some of the room maybe you guys didn’t get into,” John said, “They’re upstairs now, it should be safe.”

“They were downstairs when all of a sudden Blake got stepped on,” he warned.

“Nothing against Blake, but he was slow,” John said.

Charles snorted. “I don’t care how fast you think you can run, one step and they got you dude,” he said, hoping to dissuade John.

“Fuck it, you wait here,” John said, crawling forward and out from under the bench.

“John don’t man,” Charles pleaded, reaching his hand toward the other boy, but John was already out. Charles huddled in on himself, he didn’t want to be alone, but he was scared to go out. Part of him wondered whether John was just trying to ditch him.

Climbing to standing, the hair tie still looped over one shoulder, John brushed himself off. Looking back at the bench, he nodded slightly, he didn’t know how Dustin put up with all the pissing and moaning. Setting off, he went toward the hall by the painting where Dustin said he woke up. Instead of going toward the kitchen, he made a left into another hall with three doors. Two on the left hand side, one at the end. Jogging along the polished hardwood, he kept near the edge of the wall. Reaching the first door, he crouched down and evaluated the gap. Satisfied he could get himself under it, he dropped onto his belly and slithered through, his sweat dampened skin making a squeaking noise on the wood as he moved.

Rising to standing, he looked around and let out a low whistle and started walking toward the middle of the floor, turning as he walked, taking stock of the room. It looked like some type of library or study or something, but there were clear glass framed cases mounted on the wall with pretty fancy jewelry in some of them. Big snazzy antique looking desk, all carved with intricate designs. Two of the walls were lined with shelves from floor to ceiling and filled with all sorts of books, the air had a musty odor, not strong, but noticeable, like faint mildew.

Circling the desk, he rubbed his hands together, there was what looked like a phone cord hanging down right next to an electrical cord. He gave it a couple of test tugs making sure to not pull something down on his head from above. Pulling himself up on it, he waited, seemed secure. Hand over hand he climbed, scaling it pretty quickly and pulling himself up onto the desk. A blotter covered a large portion of the desktop. There was also a lamp with a green glass shade and chain pull like you see in some libraries on the corner, a cordless phone in a cradle near the lamp, closed laptop with a cordless mouse. He shook his head, if only he could get that open, he might be able to send for some type of help. There was also a fancy set of pens standing upright in a holder atop a lacquered wooden plate.

Walking near the edge, the pen drawer over the chair well was slightly open. Lying on his stomach, he peered into the drawer. There were more pens, pushpins, a penny, and other assorted stationary type items he could see. He frowned, unsure if he dropped down whether he might not be able to get back out and whether or not there was something of use in there. Deciding not to risk it, and not seeing anything of particular value on the desk he started walking back, pausing when he found a paper clip. He looked down at it, brain nagging him he should take it. He took a couple more steps, then turned back to look. Shaking his head, he walked back over and unslung the hair tie and wedged it through the paper clip, then pick them up and pulled in back over his shoulder, the paper clip on his back. Sliding back down the cord, he crossed the room and exited.

Slipping back out into the hall, he moved down it to the next door. Creeping under the door, the interior of the room looked like an unused bedroom, similar to the one upstairs. Looking at the bunch of clothing lying on the bed and the shoes on the floor, his face lit up. All of those garments were the stuff the four boys had been wearing when they had gone to the party. Nodding with a smirk on his face, he knew if only he could get up on the bed, his cell phone was in his pocket. He remembered Dustin couldn’t get a signal in the parlor, but that didn’t mean the ‘Emergency Calls Only’ feature wouldn’t work, 911 and the place would be swarming with cops. His only concern was whether or not his phone still had enough battery life. If it did, “Check and mate you sexy bitches!” he said as he moved toward the bed.