- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rylie and Ava find themselves in trouble.

Rylie walked into the cabin to find Ava with a pissy look on her face. Rylie said a good morning and made coffee. The coffee was homemade and not your ideal cup you would get from a coffee shop. Ava spat the coffee out and refused to drink it. With a sigh of frustration, Rylie suggested a hike would be good. They could search for berries and edible plants for a salad for lunch. Ava didn't want to, but she would like salad. As the began their hike, Rylie handled the shotgun in case anything would threaten them, but she noticed a few peculiar things. She noticed that there was a trail made already, and not by an animal. This was too wide and too long for any animal to make by themselves, and there aren't necessarily herds of any kind out here. She wondered if someone had found their cabin and used it without her knowledge, if so she was glad she had the shotgun. She was going to shoot whoever broke in the house and used it without permission, that was NOT okay with her. She kept her mind busy with the thoughts of intruders before realizing that Ava was lagging behind, struggling to keep up. Ava hated nature, 'too many gross things' as she put it. But she can manage this, the woods consisted of harmless life! Ferns, douglas firs, various bushes and berries, and the usual plant life.

"Seriously? You won't break a nail walking through this like a normal person." Rylie said sharply

"That's not why I'm taking my time. I don't want to step on a snake or spider, it could crawl up my leg into my pants."

"Just like all the men you flirt with..." Rylie whispered under her breath.

They trudged through collecting ingredients for the salad and finding wild strawberries as a sweet mini dessert. They hiked a little while longer and managed to get to the river bank.

"I'm ready to go back. It sucks out here." Ava said bluntly.

"It's only 4...You can head back by yourself. I'll go back when I'm ready." Rylie tossed the compass to Ava, "Follow NW and it will lead back to the house."

Ava got up and left without another word and soon Rylie was left beside herself and her thoughts. She wondered why she ever liked Ava, she was so selfish and rude. She was angry with herself for ever falling for someone like her, she felt played and used. But it was her own fault, she should've known better. It was getting dark and Rylie knew she had to head back soon, she didn't want to be out in the dark by herself. She held on to the shotgun with a firm grip, trying her best to watch her footing. She followed the river upstream until she became familiar with the woods.

She came upon the trail she found earlier, thinking of the possible intruders. She heard some rustling in the bushes, her heart was beating fast and she was ready for whatever would come out, but she wasn't expecting a dim glow coming above her. She glanced above the spot she heard the rustling and was startled, she swung around with the shotgun and pointed upwards. She stood her ground  saw the blue luminescent eyes staring down at her. She stopped breathing and stared for only a second before jolting off. That moment of flight or fight came into play and it was a definite flight moment! She knew a shotgun wouldn't protect her from that thing, it was too big to cause any damage, she ran and stumbled with every step. She struggled to get her breathing under control after stopping at a tree and hiding behind it. She was listening carefully, hoping she was out of range of whatever that thing was. God she was so frightened, she couldn't think of anything but of getting to the cabin. She fought to find the courage to push forward and get back home. It was so dark though, and she wasn't on the trail anymore. She didn't know where she was, she couldn't stay there.

"Shit, Shit,Shit, Shit. God Damn it" she thought to herself. She held the shotgun close to her chest next to her pounding heart, every second her heart beat faster with anxiety. She had to do something, she couldn't be a sitting duck for the predator in the dark. She had to make a run and hope she would find her way back without running into the thing again. She built her courage up and took a deep breathe in and sprinted forward, running as fast as she could. She was running smoothly until she hit a tree root and snapped her ankle and tumbled down an embankment; a 40 foot drop down at at 65-70 degrees, she tried bracing herself for the fall, which did more than harm than good. She smacked her elbow on a rock and landed on her wrist horribly. She tried sitting up and sharply breathed in with the pain surging through her battered body. Her shotgun gone from her arms and her ankle throbbing with pain. She took a moment to compose herself and get her thoughts, she took her flannel off and ripped it into pieces, covering her lacerations.

    She was positive her ankle was broken as well as her wrist from landing on it. Focusing hard on not going into shock, she gazed upwards at the stars above her, and admired the brightness that shined. She watched as stars shot across the sky leaving a faint trail behind them. She knew Ava wouldn't come looking for her, she would leave her behind without thinking twice.

       "I've got to get back to Ava regardless. If that thing comes back around she won't know what to do". She rolled her eyes thinking of what would happen, but she loved her nonetheless and had to push to get back.

 

Ava was becoming a little anxious that Rylie hadn't come back yet, she was worried something happened to her. "But Rylie has her shotgun" Ava thought, "she would be okay by herself." she shrugged her worries and was getting ready for bed. She threw extra logs on the fire so it would stay hot and crackling for the majority for the night, she climbed into the dense bed and listened to the eerie silence of the house. "She's fine, she's probably hunting or camping outside for the night." She rolled over and try to shake her anxious feelings. She dreamt of her boyfriend while trying to find pleasure with herself but with no use. She knew Rylie was sweet and she could remember the first time they met. Rylie was cute and caring... Ava massaged her breasts and thought of Rylie intimatley. She could never admit to Rylie or herself that she was attracted to her, it was too shameful to live with. She imagined Rylie kissing her neck down to her chest... her womanhood shook with excitement. She ran her hands up and down her curves and fondled herself roughly, thrusting and pushing with intensity. She wiped herself out and let go of her building excitement and sighed a breathe of satisfaction. She dozed off sleeping peacefully.

 An hour had slipped by and a large crackling thunder sound snapped Ava out of her dreamy state. "Jesus, what was that??". Ava shot out of bed to look outside the window, trying to see something in the darkness. She saw nothing, only the darkness of the woods and some stars poking through the tree branches. She stood there for a while longer hoping it was just a dream, still checking for any signs of the source of the noise. She glared deeply into the dark and saw a large figure standing in the thick of trees. She gasped and ran to her bed to hide under the blankets, "There's no one else here but me. Just me." She waited a few minutes before looking out the window again, she cautiously peeked outside. She didn't see the large figure, and thought perhaps it was Rylie playing a prank. She got angry at the idea and threw on her boots and jacket on and went outside. She went to the truck to grab a flashlight and began trudging her way through the woods looking for Rylie.

"Rylie, if that was you come out RIGHT NOW! I am not playing games, this isn't funny. God damn it, come out now!!"

There was a loud crackle of tree limbs breaking followed by an earth shaking thudding. Ava frantically skimmed her surroundings searching for comfort, but saw nothing. Thunderous steps were walking closer, with each step it became louder and louder. Ava was shaking in her boots and whispering quietly to herself, "I'm okay, there's nothing to be scared of". A howling roar came out the abyess making Ava jump and drop her flashlight, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed. she glanced down at the flashlight and saw the light shining on a large predator. She shuddered and froze with fear; the creature was big. Really big. It sat crouching on the edge of the trees, glaring at Ava with those crystal blue eyes, glowing faintly. It wore a a cloak of animal skins, ranging from wolf, bear, and deer. Ava stood mindlessly staring at it, thinking she would die within the minute. She waited for the thing to move, and when it finally did, she fell to the ground and sobbed. She watched as the creature stand higher and higher, climbing in length and size. It reached its final height, roughly 45-55 feet, twice as tall as the cabin easily. Ava curled into a ball and tried to shelter herself, trying not to make any sudden movements. This thing saw her, and reached down to her, grasping the tiny person in their hands. Ava curled tighter into a ball once she felt the thing grab her whole body in one scope. She saw the predator's hands, they were humanish. The only difference being the fingers were long and toned with sharp short nails at the end. What was this thing? Was it human or alien? Ava's mind was racing and questioning her sanity. She came to eye level with the being, with the large blue eyes glaring down at her. Her fear became anger, she hated being scared and would face this thing even if it meant she would die.

"What do you want from me!?" she yelled. "Did you hurt Rylie! Put me down this instant you fucking freak!"

A loud roar errupted from the giant, deafening Ava's ears. Ava felt her ears drip with blood, she could hear but just barely.

A soft rumble came from the being, and it spoke softly but in a harsh tone.

"You will leave this place and never come back. Do you UNDERSTAND?"

Ava was confused, why did she have to leave? What about Rylie?

"No, I don't. I need to find my friend first. Leave us alone and we won't bother you."

"You bother me now, leave here. This is not where you belong insect."

"What the fuck! I'm not an insect you beastly abomination! Fuck off!"

"How dare you address me like that, I am Vandana! You aren't worthy of hearing my name!"

The giant grasped tightly around Ava's body, squeezing the air out of her lungs. Ava struggled to breathe, she knew she made a mistake talking to this being like this.

"You WILL leave. You don't deserve to be here and you don't deserve her."

The giantess raised her other hand and grapsed Ava's arm and easily broke the bones, causing Ava to scream in anguish and pain. She stared at her heap of shattered bone and flesh, she felt sick. Ava lost conscious and went limp in the hands of her captor. The giantess glanced down at the mean little human and decided to take her back to the cabin. Walking through the forest with gentle steps, she came upon the cabin and truck.Vadana placed Ava in the back of the pick up truck and left her. She glanced back at the cabin and peeked inside Rylie's room and saw an empty bed. She worried that she frightened Rylie and perhaps got herself hurt. She knew where to look, the poor girl must be scared and cold she thought. She looked back at Ava and scroffed, 'worhtless being' she whispered. She walked away gently into the woods, looking for the one she felt a connection to.

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts?