- Text Size +
Rylie pretended to be asleep for a long while in the early hours of the morning. She contemplated her time so far with Vandana. She had a lot of unanswered questions, overwhelming fears, and an unexplainable feelings of love and lust. She could hear her giantess sleeping soundily, taking low rythmic breaths in and out. She thought of her life at home, would she leave it behind and stay here? Could she live here from now on? Her trust of Vandana was limited out of fear of being hurt. A being so large with a bad temper could mean bad things and possible casualites. She could feel Vandana's warm hand cradle her softly ever so slightly, squeezing her to secure her spot agaisnt her beating heart. Rylie flipped over to look at the giantess' chest, rising and falling. She placed her hand on the canvas of skin and goosebumbs began to form.
"That tickles you know" Vandana whispered
"Good." Rylie chuckled back.
Rylie took her hands and explored her protector's chest, feeling the curves and grooves. She ran her hand over the collar bone and felt the divet that lay beneath. She sat up to kiss along her bone and down to her sternum. All the while she caressed Vandana's mounds of flesh, careful with her touch to tease. Vandana remained still and held her breathe in the moment of connection. Rylie got to her knees and traced her hands along Vandana's jawline, reaching to the top of her chin down to the bottom of her throat and everything in between. She felt the powerful veins pulse and the muscles shiver at her touch. She could see Vandana's pulse begin to quicken, and could hear her heart pound louder. Rylie stood to her feet, only to be knocked down by her dizziness. She caught herself on the side of Vandana's face and lay there to regain her balance. She brushed a lock of hair out of the giant's face to look at her more thoroughly. The simple complexion and small freckles that covered Vandana's face were simple and lovely. Vandana opned her eyes looked directly into Rylie's soul. Rylie's knees were shaking and her stomach was in knots. She kissed Vandana on the cheek and moved over to her lips. They embrace in an awkard but enduring kiss. Rylie pulled a locked of hair down to indicate she wanted Vandana's head to lie down. She did so, Rylie came to her brow and simply brushed her body against it. Not in a sexual way, but as a pet companion would welcome home their owner. She felt this was instictual and questioned her own actions but continued doing this for a little while. She stopped to curl back into her blankets and become warm again, she nuzzled herself deep in the middle where Vandana couldn't see her. As a playful person she tried playing hide n' seek. She tucked herself deeper and deeper into the blankets. She wingled around for Vandana to find her, she eventually caught on and used her pinky finger to spread apart the blankets. Rylie could feel her finger coming close, so she popped out of the blankets and clung to the finger, she gave it a quick peck and dove into Vandana's shirt, in between her breasts. Vandana chuckled and peered down at her little lover, she didn't want to disturb her. She simply rolled onto her back and let Rylie lay there to her heart's content. To Vandana, having someone around was incredibly nice. They didn't have to talk, she enjoyed the feeling of another person besider her or for that matter on top of her.
"Vandana?" whispered a muffled voice.
"Yes little one? Are you ok down there?"
"Yeah, I'm ok. I just wanted to ask you something."
"What is it? You can ask my anything and I will honestly truthfully."
"Why do you speak to the trees? I mean, I know they are living things... but they can't talk. Why were you so angry with them eariler?" Rylie turned onto her stomach to be looking forwards at Vandana's throat and waited for a response.
"Well, I can speak to them and they speak to me. Since I am their guardian, they are mine as well. They shield me from the outside world and keep me safe, as I keep them safe from the outside world. I protect the life that lives within them. Humans come and take and take without giving back. They take the trees for greed, shoot and kill animals for fun, and pollute the fresh water. I was angry because I do not know why they hurt me. I have done nothing to make them angry with me, so I will be angry with them."
Rylie sat in silence for a moment, taking in what she was told and trying to understand what it would be like to have such.... gifts.
"I'm sorry they hurt you, how is your side?"
"It is fine, bruised and a little cut but it is okay. How are you doing my little flower? I did not mean to hurt you, I have a temper that comes out when needed or uncontrolled. I will try to hide that part of myself away from you." Vandana thought of her beast side and if Rylie knew of that, she would surely leave her.
"I'm fine, my head hurts a little but I'll live" she said with a smile. Her smile quickly faded intoa frown. She sat up and held her knees close to her chest.
"What is wrong? Tell me, I can sense you are unahppy." Vandana asked.
"Ava... my friend. Or at least I thought she was my friend. She left me out here. I'm not ungrateful to you, but if you weren't here, I was basically abandoned." Tears started to form in her eyes. Vandana's hand gently moved towards Rylie and picked her up and was placed on her other palm. Vandana held Rylie close to her face to look into her eyes, "You loved her?"
Rylie hesitated. "Yes. But it was a foolish love. She never loved me in return."
"She could never love, I saw the greed in her heart."
"Wait what?? You saw her?? When? Why didn't you tell me?" Rylie asked impatiently.
"Well... I asked her to leave. She was going to leave you anyways. I told her to leave and not come back, I knew she would not care for you like I will."
"Are you fucking kidding me? PUT ME DOWN NOW." Rylie yelled. Vandana did what she was instructed to do. "I can't believe this. So you lied to me? Did you hurt her at all? Tell me!"
"Yes...." Vandana looked straight at the ground with guilt.
"I can't be around you right now. Don't come looking for me, I'll be fine without you. I was before." Rylie angrily walked out of the cave into the dark of night. Vandana stared down at Tigs and began crying. She knew what she did was wrong, but she did it out of love. Was her way of showing that correct? That little monster Ava was a cruel being, why would she have feelings for her? Then again... she was cruel as well. She curled into a ball and hugged Tigs tightly between her index and thumb, crying softly and praying to the forest to protect her little one.Rylie trudged through the rain and wind to calm herself down. She was so pissed off! How could Vandana hurt and make Ava go away? Maybe Ava wasn't going to leave her, maybe Vandana scared her from ever coming back for her! The one moment when Ava could prove something to Rylie, some validation of mutual feelings, gone. Thanks to Vandana. She stomped in the mud, kicked around tree limbs and bushes. She cursed at the idea of the moment gone and not protecting Ava against Vandana. She saw first hand how her temper was, she couldn't imagine what Ava must of felt being alone and attacked by Vandana. Her face was red with anger and resentment, she felt foolish for beleiving this creature was truly a kind soul and locing towards her. Was she just being toyed around with like before? Just another ride of the merry-go-round of heartbreak?
"FUCK! This isn't fair! This isn't right! Who do I want? Where to I want to be? I don't know!" Rylie soon realized the ground felt stiff instead of soggy and soft. She step a little hard and *SNAP* a blunt edge bear trap snared her ankle. "AHH! Again?! Mother of Fuhh...." She looked for a nearby stick to possibly pry it open. Nothing was in reaching distance. "HELP!" She yelled into the dark over the winds and rain. After a few moments she saw a few flashlights through the thick vegetation and called out for help once more. A group of hunters came around a large fir tree and spotted the young woman who was caught in the wrong trap.
"OH my miss!! We're so sorry! Let us help you with that." A man with a dark full beard said. His two other friends were behind him, one pointing the flashlight down at the spring trap and the other staring at Rylie.The first man pulled out a rather large hunting knife and used leverage to pry the trap enough for Rylie to slip her hurt ankle through. She clutched it tighlty, hopefully it would be just a sprain or severe bruise, hard to say for now.
"Can we help you back to your campsite miss...?"
"I don't have one, I had a cabin I was staying at but....." She hesitated to finish, "It burned down before the storm hit. Faulty stove." She glanced up to see the one friend still staring at her and the other two listening intently.
"Well, allow us to take you to ours for the time being. So sorry you stumbled into our trap, we weren't expecting other hunters out here. We'll take care of you. My name is Paul by the way, this is Randy, and Todd." They each gave a head nod and were silent.
"My name is Rylie. Could I get some help to stand up please?" Paul and Todd helped Rylie on both sides and lifted her up and they started their way back to the mens' campsite. Randy trailed behind and was suspicous of why this young woman was by herself out in the dark during a storm. They reached the campsite after 5 minutes, fully covered with trees and little rain the tent and belingings were mostly dry. There was a large tent that fit all three, hopefully the four of them. Paul offered that him and the boys can sleep in his truck and Randy's jeep. Rylie said thank you and proceeded to the tent. Everyone was hunkered down in their blankets and sleeping spots and Rylie tried sleeping, trying to forget her anger and the nuisance of being injured again. She drifted eventally, feeling uneasy of Vandana. Randy laid awake until everyone else was asleep, he peered through his car to see the lanterns were out and the rain finally stopped. He quietly opened his door, it was close to sunrise and he knew the men would be sleeping in a while from their late night with this girl. He admitted to himself she was a.... curvavous girl. It'd been so long since he was with a girl, almost 6 years since his exgirlfriend. His friends didn't know, his secert fantasy was to be horrible cruel and dominant over women. He understood why his ex called him craxy, but he wasn't. He enjoyed thorough S&M and whatnot.
He snuck out of his Jeep, crouching next to the tent. He slowly unzipped the opening and looked inside at the slumbering girl. He ran his eyes up and down her body and stared at her face. She was cute and simple, exactly what he liked. He grabbed his pocket knife, a good sized one measuring at 2-3 inches. He clicked it open and creepily stepped into the tent. He clasped his hand around Rylie's mouth and held the knife close to her throat and whispered to her, "Come with me now. Don't make a scene, got it?" They quietly made their way out of the tent and into the thick of trees and bushes. They walked for about 20 minutes into some random part of the woods. Far away that her screams wouldn't be heard. He violently turned her around and began ripping her clothes off. He ripped her shirt through the sleeves and then the front and order her to take her pants off, holding the knife closely to her neck. Rylie shook with fright, she saw the sun was barely starting to come up. She might have a chance in the dark if she could run and get away. She jabbed her knee straight into his groin, he keeled over in pain, she rushed towards shelter. He gathered his composure rather quickly and tackled her to the ground, he held her wrists down and was forcing himself on her.
"VANDANA!! VANDANA I NEED YOU! PLEASE HELP ME! VANDANA!"
Randy cupped his hand over her mouth before she could scream anymore, he was trying to take off her bra before he notice the ground was shaking, louder and faster. Harder and thunderous, he gazed up looking for what was coming, he slapped Rylie across the face and screamed "What the hell are you doing??". Rylie smiled knowing Vandana was coming for her, but what she didn't expect was what came crashing through the trees with raging eyes.Vandana as her beast came out in the rays of the sunshine. Her eyes a harsh yellow and scales rippling throughout her body, spines aligned her spine and two twisted horns came from her forehead. Her hands were no longer hands but thick and long claws that could slice steel, her feet were hooves and her tongue sliced in the middle. She was a terrifying monster.... she roared a savage roar and plunged foward after Randy. With a swift grab of her claws, he was launched upwards towards her brutish face with dark eyes glaring him down. He was speechless and too frightened to move. With an ease of her claws, Vandana squeezed tightly and saw the blood run through her hands and down her arms. Her tail wildly swishing back and forth at the enjoyment of killing. She glanced down to see Rylie crying and shaking with fear. She leaned closer in to look at her, her eyes becoming less harsh. Rylie grabbed the pocket knife in an effort to protect herself, she hurled the knife at the beast's face, grazing her cheek with a small cut.
Rylie curled in a ball and screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Vandana could feel her fear and see the damage she has done. She killed a man in front of this innocent girl hoping she would see an act of kindess from it. She stood on all fours and slanked back into the woods, whimpering at Rylie. She looked back and stared at her little lover huddling for safety with nothing but her underwear on. Her heart shattered and her angry turned to rage at herself. Her eyes became dark yellow once again and she tromped through the woods breaking the trees, searching for someone to kill. She pounded the ground, scattering all signs of life, tackled trees to curb her anger. Nothing was calming, she roared into the sky causing birds for miles to fly away from the danger. She sounded like a wounded animal and in a sense she was. She came to the outside of her cave and began punching and clawing and destoying the granite; the place she called home tumbled on top of itself and collapsed. She look inside before the whole place crashed down and saw Tigs in there, with one last angry busrt of rage she punch the supporting ledge and let the cave fall into itself.

"I have no home" She growled to herself. "I don't belong anywhere. The world doesn't need me anymore." She hung her head low and slowly started converting back to her human side. Her tears were flowing uncontrolably, sobbing deeply at her mistakes of rage and anger. She sat and cried and cried, she didn't want to destroy anymore. She wanted love and peace, a place to be happy. There was a time she was happy, when her parents were alive. But when they passed she was utterly alone. She bounced from one section of land to the next because of her wild actions that brought too much attention. When she was younger she wasn't this tall, she matured at 180 at a final height of 46 ft. When she was 120 years old she was closer to 12-15 ft. All those 'bigfoot' sightings was of her being too curious about humans. She was mischevious and often would get into trouble. With her parents gone, she had to keep moving. Finding little peace and only solitude. But after meeting Rylie she could be with her maybe, she could provide and protect her. "Maybe that's why the trees had hurt me" she thought, "They knew what I was doing was a mistake." She gave a big sigh of grief and regret, she waited for the trees to say something to her, but it was silent.
"Why won't you talk to me?? I need someone, please." She shoved her face into her knees and sat in silence for a long while. She waited to hear the wildlife, maybe some birds or elk or hell even a rabbit. But there was nothing, utter silence. She scared away her closest 'friends' and was left with the bittersweet scent of lavender in the air. Lavender was her mother's favorite, she would often pick bushes of it for her mom. she thought fondly of her childhood and missed it so much. Before she knew she could transform into a beast and have to be a protector of the forest. She quietly listened, reliving her memories and becoming grateful for being alive. There are worse things to be sad over, she could move on just like she had before. She got up slowly to make her way to move on to the next frontier.... but she noticed someone pointing a gun at her.